Mainlining Or Lst

• Thread starter Noname14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Noname14

Hi guys i have a qestion witch method you prefer mainlining or lst ?

Ina

Ina

Just LST:)Combined with other if it is needed....:) Mainlining looks cool,i ve started like that few times but after that i continued with LST and/or any technique that looks usefull in the particular moment and conditions and go to flower faster,just too much time and shaping.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Just LST:)Combined with other if it is needed....:) Mainlining looks cool,i ve started like that few times but after that i continued with LST and/or any technique that looks usefull in the particular moment and conditions and go to flower faster,just too much time and shaping.
Yeah mainlining is cool :) gives a good compact plant but it added a month to my veg time (tho i could flip a bit earlier). If you have the space and good light coverage lst is good too, it will be a faster flip with lst.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
But on harvest witch technice give most ?
Yield is much more complicated issue. If you are a decent grower you can get satisfying yields with each technique. Using these techniques are dictated by available space and light coverage more than anything else imo.

London bud

London bud

I mainline but that's to make the most of my lights, it's a lot of maintenance but it's worth it for me. Depends on your set up really and what's best for you

20181014 180344
MissBotany

MissBotany

But on harvest witch technice give most ?

Here’s why I mainline: I am able to control the height and circumference of my plants. I can fit 8 three gallon smart pots in a 3x3 tent. Yes it’s crammed. I could probably fit 9 if needed.
Second, you elimate popcorn buds. All buds are well developed. I will say you won’t see a significant increase in yield unless you veg your plant for 3 months.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Seems some strains do better than others with one or the other method. Time you want to invest in veg and training. Light source very influential factor for training methods. Mainlining can be quick and productive with many plants, but time consuming with one or two plants in the same square foot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

All of these techniques are merely tools to help develop a comfortable system for the grower and space.

Yield and quality are from healthy properly fertilized plants and proper environment mostly.

Top Bottom