Major Wilting!?

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

Howzit guys. Ho I can not figure out why this girl is wilting like this!
•Medium 25%coco /75%perlite
•Same nuts ive been using for over a year, same doses.
•I checked run off ppm & PH
1,200ppm 5.9PH
•PPM in res is 1,200, PH in res is 5.8
•tempiture of res is a consistent 67f-70f, hooked up to water chiller.
•It’s not a lack of water per feed or a lack of feeds. I investigated that plenty.
•Air Temp in green house 78f-79f
•constently pulling fresh air during daylight hours.
•humidity ranges 33%-66%
•she is roughly 3 weeks into flowering.
She was doing it a little yesterday and a little more evadent today.
The first photo was taken 2 weeks ago.
The second pic was taken today.
Any advice would be great!

Major wilting
Major wilting 2
madgrower

madgrower

1,200ppm 5.9PH
•It’s not a lack of water per feed or a lack of feeds. I investigated that plenty.
•humidity ranges 33%-66%
Any advice would be great!
She’s dying what’s your roots like and what colour

KrakenBudz

KrakenBudz

looks like no water to the top of the plant. What Temps are the roots at night?

Meakanu

Meakanu

She’s dying what’s your roots like and what colour
The ones I can see without pulling her apart are brown and sad looking.
I think it’s root issues also but I’m un sure on what to do.

chemistry

chemistry

What's your medium like, over watering could be your problem if your drainage is bad.

Monster762

Monster762

Not sure, night time low temps have been 63f for the past several nights. I doubt the roots would be any colder then that.
I hit 59 at night. I’m no pro n never done hydro but I know in coco I tried to stay at 6.0 and had issues 6.2-6.3 been good.
1,200ppm 5.9PH
•humidity ranges 33%-66%
Any advice would be great![/
If ppm go in red n run off at same value doesn’t that say there’s no uptake?
If roots are bad bad that would be. Only thing I’ve ever heard of for root rot or brown roots is h202 If I see root colors at transplants ( I bind pots) then I water with h202 then feed them I’ll add microbes the following feed. H202 kills em all I think. But it kills rot and provides oxygen direct to your roots fast.

Monster762

Monster762

I hit 59 at night. I’m no pro n never done hydro but I know in coco I tried to stay at 6.0 and had issues 6.2-6.3 been good.
If ppm go in res n run off at same value doesn’t that say there’s no uptake?
If roots are bad bad that would be. Only thing I’ve ever heard of for root rot or brown roots is h202 If I see root colors at transplants ( I bind pots) then I water with h202 then feed them I’ll add microbes the following feed. H202 kills em all I think. But it kills rot and provides oxygen direct to your roots fast.

Meakanu

Meakanu

Solid advice guys!
I was thinking a H202 flush also. Sense I have other healthy plants on the Same res with good healthy microbial mediums I didn’t want to H2O2 flush everything.
I did take a little action last night. I watered her with a mix of lactobicillus and some water soluble microhiza and then I sprayed her down with lactobicilus, drew on the floor with charred wood and sacrificed a pigeon! Seemed to do something because this morning she looks a little better!!

824A0ABD 1FAE 429D 9176 5D1BBA5A2792
Meakanu

Meakanu

Ok so she started wilting again once the sun got up.
Went ahead and set her up on a H202 flush. I plan to flush her today and switch her back to the 1/2 strength tomorrow and reinterduce microbes and bacillus back into her medium directly again. Hope this works! If I don’t see any improvement in a weeks time I’m plane to cut her down and move on. If I can’t get her healthy it’s not worth my time and energy to keep her alive and end up with rubbish bud.

chemistry

chemistry

Check your medium to see if it's working drainage wise, you said you watered the plant and it looked better, then it wilted. That says that if a plant needs water it looks up when it's watered, but an over watered plant looks down when watered, because it's just been over watered.

Seraphine

Seraphine

IMO I would drill holes in the side of that 5 gallon bucket. You may need that medium to dry out better or at least more airflow to the roots. I’d hate to see you lose that plant. Roots are definitely not happy.

Meakanu

Meakanu

IMO I would drill holes in the side of that 5 gallon bucket. You may need that medium to dry out better or at least more airflow to the roots. I’d hate to see you lose that plant. Roots are definitely not happy.
The white bucket is just part of my drainage system the plant is in a smaller pot inside the bucket. I use rocks to hold the smaller pot in place and to allow air.
I don’t grow for profit, just for my own meds and enjoyment. I have two healthy clones I cut from her about a month ago that are rooted and well. If she kicks da bucket at least I’ll get another go at her down the rode.
Just sucks because she was on her way to being a great before she got sick.

Top Bottom