Make your own Grow Tent Cheap!!

• Thread starter sunsimulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ThaKid

Id sleep in there, if there is any room LEFT. Shits blown up!!! Loving it man and I bet you are too.

R

REGISTRD

lol i got a lil bit of OCD myself ,, on top of being Capricorn ,( perfectionist ) Some shit drives me crazy !
Im a flooring guy by trade ,, So i stretch carpet and other materials ,, i understand how to make things tight ,, it's just a certain way u do it to get it tight .

Anyone that needs help on getting the panda tight hollar ,, It is a certain way to pull things certain way to start off ,, and the the rest is easy .

Kid Thanks bro ,, this was the tent i was talking to u about back in the day ,,, i tried like hell to convert ya my man!! lol.

Well Im about to holla cause i got a left over roll of poly and who couldnt use another room... :character0180:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey sun that tent looks sick bro...iam starting to become a diy..love what i see from those pics..would you mind putting more up some more of the frame and structure,maybe also the side opposite where you filter is...love the setup..not the best diy,but i wanna get a little better a look to give it a go..thanx sim...btw how is the remake coming along?..Burn

R

Rob1

awesome room sun i am def going to do one like it.. also i know its a little off topic but hows the sour diesel doing?

S

Surfr

Awesome room man! I am planning on doing the same thing. How does the panda do with keeping the heat in the room?? I grow in a garage that stays a constant 52* never any higher, never any lower so I need to be able to keep it warm in my room... Thanks!

:character0180:

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Oh yeah, Sun! Them gals are looking mighty fine brau... Show us how ya do it!!!

Cheers,

Mosca

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Great thread; I'm getting ready to build four of these for the warehouse I'm about to move into. Mine will be a little beefier because I'm planning to set up verticals and RDWC in two of them. I'm thinking this is the best way to divide the 2000 sq ft... Open to suggestions, however. Peace

C

ColoraDro

Now the room is done ,, the plants love their new home !
these hookers are going nutz!!

In about 3 weeks or so ,, we have went from this
DSCF1268_Medium_.JPG

Now they look like this in i think 3.5 weeks or so !
the pics are of the room ,, just takes 2 pics now to get the whole room ,,First pic is left of door ,, 2nd is right of door
left side
DSCF1376.JPG

right side
DSCF13751.JPG

Just different pics here
DSCF13821.JPG
DSCF1385.JPG
DSCF13791.JPG
DSCF1374.JPG

gimme some time and imma get a jungle like this going haha isnt hard with your nute lineup and the promix all we gotta do is water and let em grow!!!!

im curious about what you got in there i know your hiding something haha

Dro:tongue0011:

forknowledge

forknowledge

Sun Simulator This beats paying grands for those big secret jardin tents, to think I actually had it on my shopping list.
Now I dont have much experience in carpentry but Im willing to give this a shot.

Now a few quick questions:

All the planks which are attached to the ceiling are they simply mounted with screws?

They seem very sturdy are you using any strong hold adhesives as a precaution?

Im assuming they are screwed on to the beams of the ceilings, so what method or instrument do you use to find the ceiling beams & avoid contact with any non visible live wires?

Thanks SS.

G

greenbdman

Well done Suns! I built mine 2 years ago the same way and I still got it in use. Although mine doesn't look as perfect as yours it serves it's purpose.

S

sunsimulator

Hey thanks everyone ,

Yea im telling ya these rooms are really cheap to build ,,
If you guys can give me a fews days i will Draft you all some blue prints , I'll do frame prints and i'll do panda instructions on how to stretch it !

Sufr , to keep the room warm at night ,, i bought a small lil heater ,, like the lil desk heaters or a lil foot heater ,, you can see it in the pic ,, IT has thermostat you set it to temps u want and it will kick on and heat the room up ,, their safe and effective . 25 bux i think it was,, or if u use a dehumidifier which u prolly will need one due to the temps from inside room to outside garage ,, this will cause condensation ,, so u may need a dehumidifier . The dehumidifier will heat the room enough for ya.
here is a pic ,, if u look closely u will see the heater.
DSCF1334.JPG

S

sunsimulator

Hiding something lol

Hey dro ,, i'll try to remember what all i got going here is a lil list .

The white
Chemdog #4
Chemdog D
Strawberry diesel ( cofin cut )
Sour chunk
mendo purp
purple urkle
Sourbubble x mass super skunk
Sourbubble x sour slut
Blueberry x rocky
afghan haze x afghan skunk
orange velvet
Blockhead
katzu bubba kush
Another bubba kush
Sour slut
ECSD
Candy lips
Stinky le pue
Well thats about all i want to talk about ,, their may be some top secret shit in there also !! hahahaha

I am genetic whore!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Sunsimulator you got good rep from me m8, that is sum really good info:)

C

ColoraDro

Hey dro ,, i'll try to remember what all i got going here is a lil list .

The white
Chemdog #4
Chemdog D
Strawberry diesel ( cofin cut )
Sour chunk
mendo purp
purple urkle
Sourbubble x mass super skunk
Sourbubble x sour slut
Blueberry x rocky
afghan haze x afghan skunk
orange velvet
Blockhead
katzu bubba kush
Another bubba kush
Sour slut
ECSD
Candy lips
Stinky le pue
Well thats about all i want to talk about ,, their may be some top secret shit in there also !! hahahaha

I am genetic whore!

see i knew you had some goodies in there haha whats that candy lips all about? and i posted a question for you in my thread....

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yo sun i didn't wanna ask for the blue prints,thought it would just be a pain,but would love,and i'm sure many other diy would love to see it,looks so clean..btw how do you deal with the suction/negative pressure not sucking in the walls too much...thanx sun...BuRn

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey Sun; I found a cheap source of the styrofoam insulation they put on houses (we used to call it celotex or something like that). It has a reflective side and a white side; I think i'm going to install it on the inside of my framework and then wrap the outside with cheaper plastic than the black/white poly. Should help with insulation and CO2 leakage, I'm thinking. Any thoughts? (I can get 4x8 sheets of this stuff for $4 each).

Top Bottom