Making Hash Blender Style. Small Amounts

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

What up

I have about 20/25g of shake n red hairs, 20g of leaf trim, 25g of so so flower.

Want to make hash or any concentrate really. But from my research it seems making normal hash in small amounts would probably be the easiest??

Aside the sticky, any different portions of the process I should add or delete?

My buddy who just made the hash oil for me is out of town n I am anxious and want to give it a shot myself.

My brother is a chemist by trade w a degree in it and he’s coming by to watch......supervise really. Lol.

Any tips for first time n small amount ?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What up

I have about 20/25g of shake n red hairs, 20g of leaf trim, 25g of so so flower.

Want to make hash or any concentrate really. But from my research it seems making normal hash in small amounts would probably be the easiest??

Aside the sticky, any different portions of the process I should add or delete?

My buddy who just made the hash oil for me is out of town n I am anxious and want to give it a shot myself.

My brother is a chemist by trade w a degree in it and he’s coming by to watch......supervise really. Lol.

Any tips for first time n small amount ?
Go check the concentrate threads... Its easy and you dont need a chemist to do it

str8smokn

str8smokn

I’m going to try a Dry Ice run tomorrow , I’ll use around 1/2# Of Trim . So it will be done in a couple runs as I only have 1gal bags.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

It’s used instead of using ice-water , this way the Hash is ready to use for the most part.
If you ice water hash , it can take a couple days to be ready for use.
STR8

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It’s used instead of using ice-water , this way the Hash is ready to use for the most part.
If you ice water hash , it can take a couple days to be ready for use.
STR8
True, and you will yield much more with dry ice..

stiffneck

stiffneck

Just remember to dry that concentrate out well. I made the mistake of letting the excess water stay in the bubble. Lots of moldy hash in da trash.

So yeah.... dry that shit out. Good luck dude.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Shake until you stop seeing that nice blonde kief, and it turns green. A 120iu bag should work great. I've sed 160. But it lets a lot of "not-kief". Lol

DGP

DGP

I use a 120 bag with dry ice. I think it is the best way to get decent yields and decent quality. The easiest simplest extraction method of any in my opinion. Used to make rso but now I mix the 120 hash with coconut oil for my daily meds and save a little hash back for smoking to get sleep....

gwheels

gwheels

How much dry ice would you buy for say 1 ounce of buds ? I have a 1 gallon bubble bag that I can check out that dry ice method

str8smokn

str8smokn

How much dry ice would you buy for say 1 ounce of buds ? I have a 1 gallon bubble bag that I can check out that dry ice method

I think it’s sold in pounds.
And I’d say just enough to cover the material up in the bag.
STR8

DGP

DGP

I have done 3-6 ounces in 5 gallon buckets/bags with 4-6 lbs of ice. Cost me about $6 locally at the grocery store. I smash it into 1-2" peices before mixing it with the plant material.

DGP

DGP

for a gallon size bag you probably only need about 2 lbs of ice. If you can find dry ice in your area that is convenient. Some people make their own with a C02 tank and a special bag/nozzle that goes over the output of it.

Top Bottom