Male Or Female??

• Thread starter Nikkic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nikkic

I am a new hydro grower... I was wondering if any of you could help me with determining the sex of my plants. :). Thanks in advance!

Male or female
Male or female 2
Tat2420

Tat2420

I am a new hydro grower... I was wondering if any of you could help me with determining the sex of my plants.

How old are they?
Really can't tell sex until they flower. You can force flower then step back to veg. It does come with risk but that mostly depends on health of plant IMO.
When they do flower it's easy to tell...men grow balls ladies grow flowers.

Tat2420

Tat2420

Force flower.
You should know in a week. Just remember total darkness. Once sex is determined I would just keep on the flower schedule through harvest

N

Nikkic

The one did have some issues in the beginning.. I just rode it out to see how it would grow :). Ty!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looks to early if any thing can we get a better pic of the top ?

N

Nikkic

That's because of the yellow brown ish color on the bottom leaves?

fatawa

fatawa

Ya too early.u wont kno till u force flip.not a 100% sure anyways..i say its showing female tendencies so far tho.need to flip and take a cutting,if it ends up female focus on the cutting and do a proper veg

U

Unicorns

Start from the bottom and go up 5 nodes. Where that branches look for white hairs( female) or what looks like little balls (male).

iKharon

iKharon

You need about a week or 2 more to know for sure, but I think I see a calyx on 2nd pic of last pictures you uploaded.. and another thing, in the other pic, it looks like your stipules are wanting to cross up.. again, too early, but my guess, it looks like a lady :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom