Male Or Female?

• Thread starter will steele
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
will steele

will steele

Need help culling out male plants. What characteristics distinguish plant sex this early? These were started about 3 weeks ago then transplanted. I did not know feminized seeds were available, always used seeds from reefer I bought OH YES , I GOT 5 SEEDS IN PEAT POTS STARTED!. I have limited space in a home veg garden for the "reefer" seeds now that I discovered feminized. Any keepers in pics?

Male or female
Male or female 2
Male or female 3
Swollski

Swollski

Think you could take a clone root it uo plant it and bangg ig on 12/12....??? Correct my novice ass if im wrong.

Swollski

Swollski

Im 6 weeks into flower with one bagseed !!
Im so lucky she turned out female.....when I switched it to 12/12 the first pistils were showing after 11 days.
Learnt a lot and would love to be some help if you need.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Almost looks like a male , but cant realy tell by the pic .

Oregonak

Oregonak

Hi Will. Ar.BsG is right. It has definitely declared sex but it's difficult to tell which by the picture. Post some clear close ups and you will get a definitive answer. Healthy looking babe either way.

will steele

will steele

thanks for the help,here are more pics hope these help If height matters these plant is 3.75 ft in 6 weeks

IMG 1993
IMG 1991
IMG 1992 1
IMG 1992
will steele

will steele

Check to see if at the stem if the little branch things have a white hair or a sac. The white hair means female. I use a flashlight and it will show the hair better.
I tried the flashlight ,still don't know..have a look at new pics...thanks for the response

Toaster79

Toaster79

I tried the flashlight ,still don't know..have a look at new pics...thanks for the response

Still looks a bit early but if we could get a close up of this particular part

20180625 153705

We could tell you with much more confidence if it's a boy or a girl

Toaster79

Toaster79

is that the" ball" circled showing its a male?

I can't tell you that unless you upload a close up of that circled part. If its tear shaped and pointy it's most likely a girl, if it's ball shaped on a little stem then it's most likely a boy.

W

Webblet

I have two plants one I know for a fact is a girl please tell me the other one isn't a boy

20180625 094417
20180625 094528
W

Webblet

Well I guess to keep some seeds I can separate and pollinate only one bud.

Top Bottom