Mammoth For Free!!

• Thread starter Learnerduda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Learnerduda

I have just noticed a few of my friends go crazy buying the latest super product 'Mammoth'. It's a highly concentrated mix of bene's. It's also very expensive. I've not got much time or energy for tea brewing but I was wondering if it would be possible to take a small sample of Mammoth and use that to brew the product myself.. Is this possible and what would I need?

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Dude you can get free samples sent your hydrostore and just keep getting your trusted confidants to get them too and give them the goodies that come with the samples

testiclees

testiclees

I tried brewing mammoth using a bubbler, heating pad, crab shell and aminos and a dose of mammoth. I brewed it at ~80° for 36 hours. I dont own a microscope (verification) but it did seem to work.

I think mammoth is useful but is it worth it? Not sure. Ive switched to using Tainio's phosphorus solubilizing bacteria product. Its way cheaper. But too early to say if it is effective in my garden.

Working from P values on my soil analysis Ive used some liquid bone meal, and also granulated bone meal from the giant pumpkin guys. These amendments did help me to raise my reported P ppms.

Last edited:
L

Learnerduda

Interesting that is what i'm talking about. Wouls you be able to give me more details of how you did it please?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Dude you can get free samples sent your hydrostore and just keep getting your trusted confidants to get them too and give them the goodies that come with the samples
Lmfao...i ordered the sample kit and only got it 3 months after od harvest.... Ya... Great fuckin product hahaha(notice... Not opened)..there are other ag products just like it.

20180222 172853
L

Learnerduda

Of course there are other cheaper products. I wanted to take some of my friends wasted money brew a whole batch and show them they could save a whole lot of pounds, whilst still having a great selection of micro's.. I just curious how as I have no knowledge of keeping bacterial cultures alive. Point me in the right direction and I can get on it.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Lmfao...i ordered the sample kit and only got it 3 months after od harvest.... Ya... Great fuckin product hahaha(notice... Not opened)..there are other ag products just like it.
Yea it does take awhile but it gets to be perpetual

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Like get people putting in for free samples on rotation so when they do come you can pick up the two bottles every month

testiclees

testiclees

Interesting that is what i'm talking about. Wouls you be able to give me more details of how you did it please?
I used a 1 gallon jug almost full with r/o water, 1 table spoon of crab meal, about 1 gram of ferti nitro. i think it was 10ml of mammoth. I put the jug on a heat mat and used a small aquarium air pump (2 lines). It was a little foamy, and slightly serum-y after 36 hours. I diluted it with a gallon of rainwater and shared it betwen my plants. They had a very positive response to this brew. But it could alse be explained as the response to brewed nutrient tea. Not sure.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Guys and girls, I am one of the biggest sceptics of supplement use you will probably find, but from my experience the Mammoth P does seem to work. I haven't seen the 16% increase they claim but I have experieced a 10-13% increase in yeild which equates to a extra $600 in my pockets every cycle. A 4 ounce bottle cost me $49 and i get 4 cycles out of it. That's another $2400 in my pocket on a $50 investment.
Now, do you need it to grow a healthy productive plant? No, but IMO it does help.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

You sound like heisenburg getting sudafed hahaha..you got smurfs
Hahaha Yea kinda they only send one per household and yes one day I'm going to actually buy a bottle but since right now I'm not focusing on bulk for sale just personal and projects I don't want to spend the extra cash

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Hahaha Yea kinda they only send one per household and yes one day I'm going to actually buy a bottle but since right now I'm not focusing on bulk for sale just personal and projects I don't want to spend the extra cash
Heck , my store has given me 5 sample bottles over the last six months and when I purchased the 4 oz bottle gave me another sample bottle with it. Otherwise I would have not even tried it for their price.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I did a side by side comparison with mamoth p and seen zero benefit. There is videos on youtube also that show the same results as I got. Good thing it was a free sample.

sixstring

sixstring

I did a side by side comparison with mamoth p and seen zero benefit. There is videos on youtube also that show the same results as I got. Good thing it was a free sample.
shit i had several free sample bottles and was trying to just use the shit up as recommended but it was turning green in the bottle about half way done so like after a week of being opened.i said fuck this crap and tossed all those bottles.why would i buy a big bottle when the lil sample bottle goes bad in less than 10 days?

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

As I did with my first run with it. I thought is was terrible and even stated that on a few threads. One of the problems I found with using the sample bottles is that there is no date stamp on them. And from my experience single test runs don't give you an accurate picture.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

shit i had several free sample bottles and was trying to just use the shit up as recommended but it was turning green in the bottle about half way done so like after a week of being opened.i said fuck this crap and tossed all those bottles.why would i buy a big bottle when the lil sample bottle goes bad in less than 10 days?
I only experienced one of the sample bottles going bad, that's why I stated the no date stamp on the samples and they do state a shelf life.
A lot of positive reviews on youtube also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom