Mammoth P And Boveda

• Thread starter Molenium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Molenium

Molenium

I guess Mammoth P has been around a bit but I jist discovered it via sample at store...ended up going back until I got denied lol. They don't ship to cali so wtf? Anyone use this and enjoyed it as much as I did? Cut out a bloom booster and hit highest yield yet. ......
Enter bovida. The weather got way dry. Added some of these and saw amazing results. Nugs were Fuller, more aromatic and rock hard (almost too dense). Any one like or try these?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There' a thread about mammoth P. Not good to use is the consensus.

As far as the packs. I have about 200 collecting dust. They help if you over dry, but you need to cure 1st before using them.

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

I guess Mammoth P has been around a bit but I jist discovered it via sample at store...ended up going back until I got denied lol. They don't ship to cali so wtf? Anyone use this and enjoyed it as much as I did? Cut out a bloom booster and hit highest yield yet. ......
Enter bovida. The weather got way dry. Added some of these and saw amazing results. Nugs were Fuller, more aromatic and rock hard (almost too dense). Any one like or try these?
I thnks its the shit. Got the sample then the smaller bottle, getting the large one next week, so been using it for about a month. I dose 1m per gal in my RO tank so every watering/feeding night gets it, adding as much Sweet to feed it, I was pitched Bud Candy to feed it with but that's pricey stuff and Im not convincied. I use Dutch Canna which has good nutes for hard nugs, so having an additive that enables the PK 13/14 and Boost uptake is working. On water nights Im adding Snow Storm Ultra with Sweet, and another ml/gal Mammoth P in week 3-4 and 6. And yes, too dense next to a cool exterior wall = gray mold.... added floor fan and moved plants out 6" more from wall.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom