Mammoth P Question

• Thread starter Deshie420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deshie420

alright, let me dive in...... i'm researching mammoth p, i understand it makes the plant utilize and uptake P but are the microbes in mammoth p a stand alone microbe to "balance the rhizosphere?

S

Stucrew

any one? any updates?
I used Mammoth P for first time my last grow and I believe it gave a better harvest. I am going to by a liter and use it on this grow I have White Widow this time and i'm in week 3 of flower. I will try to come back and update after I harvest. So many of these products you just have to try and see for your self in your setup. Plants are different, light strength are different and nutrient profiles are different. It is costly but I do think it gave me more bud at harvest. 1 extra ounce at harvest makes up for the cost of a bottle.

The outlaw

The outlaw

I used Mammoth P for first time my last grow and I believe it gave a better harvest. I am going to by a liter and use it on this grow I have White Widow this time and i'm in week 3 of flower. I will try to come back and update after I harvest. So many of these products you just have to try and see for your self in your setup. Plants are different, light strength are different and nutrient profiles are different. It is costly but I do think it gave me more bud at harvest. 1 extra ounce at harvest makes up for the cost of a bottle.
Besides a heavier yield was there any noticable difference in the quality of the smoke?

S

Stucrew

Besides a heavier yield was there any noticable difference in the quality of the smoke?
Everybody that bought it really liked it and it had the best and strongest aroma. It was Blue Diamond Phillips strain (I love that sweet, fruity aroma). My nose isn't very good but I could sure smell that. We got about 6 pounds in a 10x5 foot scrogg under 4200 watts (5 lights) 5 foot tall plants. My best ever grow.

S

Stucrew

Everybody that bought it really liked it and it had the best and strongest aroma. It was Blue Diamond Phillips strain (I love that sweet, fruity aroma). My nose isn't very good but I could sure smell that. We got about 6 pounds in a 10x5 foot scrogg under 4200 watts (5 lights) 5 foot tall plants. My best ever grow.
Blue diamond philips 2
Blue diamond philips

Top Bottom