Mango Tango By Elemental Seeds - 2x Freebies Reg

• Thread starter mrgrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I am still relatively new to this forum, but have been really happy that I made the move to here. I came across this "Freebies" section and figured it would be a great place to run a simple journal.

I am starting on a personal breeding project, so right now I am a little busy to offer my space for testers for other people or myself, but I am always interested to hear what specialties people can invent. I have 2 extra spots in my next flower run, so I figured I would throw these Mango Tangos in the available spots. Though, I might be able to fit in a run if anyone needs anything tested that seems like it could fit my personal preferences. I can run at most 20 plants. I have two flowering stations, one for males and other for females. I know better than to just cull the males, now. :)

For this thread, I made an order to the 'tude for the underdawg OG from TH Seeds (journal in my signature - currently on-going). With that order, I received a few freebies. The Mango Tango caught my eye. I popped the two REGULAR seeds and both germ'd. Seeds are by Elemental Seeds.

For some reason, the "A" plant did not sprout as vigorously as the rest of the bunch (Mango Tango sprouted along side AK-47 and Chemdog 91). But now that it kicked in, it is coming along just fine, only a few days behind.

I will be vegging these in soil under a 4x 4' T5 light. Once I throw them into flower, they will be under a 600 watt HPS in a 5x5 tent. The soil mix will be a personal blend of Fox Farm Ocean Forest, perlite, dolomite lime, worm castings, kelp meal, and topped off with a pinch of epsom salt.

Throughout the flowering, I will be only top soil feeding worm castings and bat guano, or I will mix those into a tea with molasses. This is just how I grow, simple. I used to run hydro and will sware by it, but it requires too much attention for me right now. I have a new born, so my time is limited. Though, I do make it into the grow room at least once a day.

All of my plants are inoculated as seedlings.

Keep in mind, these are growing along side my main grow. I figured for freebies, I can toss them in the mix. These will be growing with my AK-47 and Chemdog 91 sk va run.

Info from the 'tude:

Genetics: The True OG x (Tangie x Peaches)
Flowering time: 56 - 63 days

"Crossing the The True OG (five time Cannabis Cup winner) with the Tangie x Peaches has produced an amazing strain that not only brings a pungent citrus and pine aroma with hints of peaches in the flavour but also has a long-lasting kush effect. Surely Mango Tango is a real delicacy for any cannabis connoisseur. "

We will hopefully see!

pics incoming - just a few to start

Mango tango by elemental seeds   2x freebies reg
Mango tango by elemental seeds   2x freebies reg 2
Mango tango by elemental seeds   2x freebies reg 3

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Sorry, I just read that this sub-forum is for Farm freebies.

If this can be moved to the regular grow diaries thread, I would appreciate it. Too late for me to delete and remake.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking nice.im pulling up a seat my friend.hows everything going?love to see more pics.
STR8

north knect

north knect

Sounds like a tasty cross fur sure bud..il b pullin up a seat :D

Napalm

Napalm

I'm tuned in! Was thinking of popping my 2 mango freebies in april and praying for females.

H

happy b

Sounds like a good cross Mr gg . I hope you get a good male and a good female so you can f2 them.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

I have two of these as well! Ill be watching this for sure !

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Sounds like a good cross Mr gg . I hope you get a good male and a good female so you can f2 them.

Fuck yeah, I hope I get a good stud and a nicely flavored female.

I will put up some pics in a day or three. They're vegging away, not as fun to watch as flower time.

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

What are you feeding them?They look great

I have a soil mix I derived which should supply them for a while, and I supplement them [in veg stage] with worm castings amd molasses water. I just use a hand shovel and add a small layer of castings over the soil top and pour some premixed molasses water (I don't use any measuring tools, but I could guess about 1 tbsp per gallon give-or-take). I use a large air stone to mix the water in advance in a 5 gallon bottle with a spigot, but you could use a bucket too. Can even buy the spigots from Amazon for around 5 bux. Five gallon depot or lowes buckets are usually hanging around the house already. I use a watering can to apply. Sometimes I just use a watering wand hooked up to a garden hose inline filter to take out the chlorine and chloramine (also bought from Amazon). I do this when I just want to flush or rinse out a heavy feeding prior.

Soil mix (again, no measuring tools used so, give-or-take):
1/3 Fox Farm Ocean Forest
1/3 mix of worm castings, Peat moss (from bulk at Lowes), coco fibers (from a coco fiber block, bought at my local hydro store), and a small amount of bone meal, kelp meal, and dolomite lime.
1/3 perlite

Hope that helps

Last edited:
TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Thanks for the response. Yeah that does help! Thanks! No amendments for me this time just some 50/50 Happy Frog and Promix and leftover fertilizers. So far out of my 2 freebies I have one female. I cannot wait to see how yours turn out!

H

happy b

I have a soil mix I derived which should supply them for a while, and I supplement them [in veg stage] with worm castings amd molasses water. I just use a hand shovel and add a small layer of castings over the soil top and pour some premixed molasses water (I don't use any measuring tools, but I could guess about 1 tbsp per gallon give-or-take). I use a large air stone to mix the water in advance in a 5 gallon bottle with a spigot, but you could use a bucket too. Can even buy the spigots from Amazon for around 5 bux. Five gallon depot or lowes buckets are usually hanging around the house already. I use a watering can to apply. Sometimes I just use a watering wand hooked up to a garden hose inline filter to take out the chlorine and chloramine (also bought from Amazon). I do this when I just want to flush or rinse out a heavy feeding prior.

Soil mix (again, no measuring tools used so, give-or-take):
1/3 Fox Farm Ocean Forest
1/3 mix of worm castings, Peat moss (from bulk at Lowes), coco fibers (from a coco fiber block, bought at my local hydro store), and a small amount of bone meal, kelp meal, and dolomite lime.
1/3 perlite

Hope that helps
That's a nice simple mix . some one recently told me to try oyster shell flour instead of dolomite lime for cal.don't know how much better it is as iv not used it yet but the guy defo knows his stuff . however your plants look as healthy as they could be so there wouldn't be much point in switching.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Alternatives like Neptunes Harvest crab shell are awesome! Not Much of a difference from doloomite other than the 2-3-0 npk ratio it offers which breaks down slowly over a few seasons. I once saw a picture from a guy who used crab shell in a spreader applied to his lawn. There was only green grass where he had applied with the crabmeal. His lawn was streaked green!

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Lol, nice guys, thanks for the advice!

I actually use the dolomite sparingly because it tends to raise my ph too much if I'm not careful. Meaning I need to add calmag to the water sometimes. Or, if I use less FFOF, then I really have to be careful. The fox farms run-off has a very low ph, but in my mix it runs pretty close to 7 usually. I only tested a few times though, ph is low on my list of worries, only because I know where it approximately is all the time due to my mix ratios and calibrating my brain with those few tests. Gotta love soil for ph control. So much easier than hydro where it's much more important to be spot on, Imo of course.

Top Bottom