Manora Style Training

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

Looks to me to be a form of manifolding. I suspect the word Manora was actually spelt Menorah based on the Jewish word for a 7 or 9 branched candelabra used in Jewish worship. Could be wrong
I suspect the word spelt should be spelled,just couldn't resist correcting your correction,lol.
Good job OD.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mainlining, Manora, manifolding....
An aggressive topping technique that has earned many names throughout the years.
When done properly it can really maximize a yield!
Looks great one drop!
Cheers I have done 2 one I have Defol a bit more to see if that method works look to me like it's working well but hey it's my 3rd grow so I'm no Mario team grower just a gardener that grows wicked weed ....

A

Aaelariadeu

My first go at doing this, a lot of trimming and tying. I think she about 8 wks old now, a clone from a clone from a clone, and theres a few of her cuttings putting down roots now too.

IMG 4899
IMG 4902
IMG 4906
IMG 4907

A

Aaelariadeu

Could be genetics some would say your running P or K deficient. I would say prolly genetics. But only you know what you've been feeding and how often. what strain is she?
OG Kush,I try and stay away from bottles so Ive been feeding her fermented flower extract for P and K but maybe it not enough.

hillbil

hillbil

Sometimes the purple is just purple as I have had sisters in exactly the same environment and some had green and some had purple leaf stalks. Sometimes when exposed to high levels of blue light the stem and branches will Purple but only where the light hits.

Top Bottom