Maryland Is There!

• Thread starter Newbie88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie88

Newbie88

Medical Marijuana is officially as of Oct. of 2015 legal. This year they took in applications for growers, dispensaries and processors. According to the lady that is leading the program they plan to start with 2 dispensaries in Baltimore County and then base all the other counties off of BC. Also Recreational is decriminalized. And they finally fixed the paraphernalia laws to match the decriminalization. Even for growing! Very excited to be in a state that isn't stupid and is allowing this to happen. I never thought I'd live to see the legalized days but here we are!

Newbie88

Newbie88

I really can not wait for it to all be set up. for medical and recreational purposes. My daughter is ADHD and I would much rather a cbd or even straight up cannabis regimen over adderral

Newbie88

Newbie88

So I decided since I'm pretty new to all this and I didnt wanna mess up and slaughter 2 really pretty plants. So I attempted to top one i guess it is and left the other one alone. Of course I'm not doing anything at all to the autoflower as I know it doesn't have time to recover. Anyway the here are some pics of the recent days. Based on when these seeds sprouted the 2 big ones are about 25 days or so give or take and the amnesia haze autoflower is 11 days in. Most of these are a pic from a few days ago and then one from today. My big girl that I've left alone has a big leaf with one small spot of yellow. If anyone sees this and cares to answer should i be worried about this or not get over paranoid and see what happens?
20160617 034750
20160617 175418
20160613 224416
20160617 175457
20160617 175435

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

JUGGERNAUGHT
I HAD A CONVERSATION with a person who has a 5% owner stake , they told me because they know my background, so i will get a second job offer if they get their shit together here. Tons of applications, and very few permits .

i suspect it won't be until 2018, and this person who is politically connected agreed with me because that was also the estimated approx. date they had projected too. dudes politically connected so they might have a much better shot at success. I'll not hold my breath though. if it happens it happens, then i can decide what i'll do , and with who if those offers stay solid .

sure i can cultivate, train, and care for plants . Yet, i'd rather concentrate on breeding if possible .
that way i don't have to lay out any $$ at all for what i want to create :) and i can still have a pvt. breeding program too on the dl.

THat conversation took place less than 2 weeks ago. so who knows. I'll just stay positive. we were also instrumental in forming the language for the bills to be addressed by legislatures. we also fell victim to political chicanery so that the 1st. attempt was not possible because they manipulated the situation so that the session would end before the 2nd. committee could address the bill. old school cronyism is deeply imbedded here .grrr :(((

Yet, at the end of the day, imho the patient's right to grow is more important then most other issues. also the ability for the patients to afford their meds who don't grow their own is huge, and a primary concern of mine, and all folks with compassion, and a brain too.

That Monster I named JuggerNaught Most vigorous plant i had ever seen . Mom was a questionable AK47 cut , But she flowered quickly, was hardy/strong as hell, easy to clone no matter what method.
The dad was a male Uranium Cranium , everyone else had used the female U.C. to make new crosses. as far as i KNOW NO ONE ELSE USED THE MALE, IF SO IT WAS NEVER DISCLOSED OPENLY. that was done back in 09 b4 I was forced to retire .
a caps ninja still haunts me so ...

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

So I decided since I'm pretty new to all this and I didnt wanna mess up and slaughter 2 really pretty plants. So I attempted to top one i guess it is and left the other one alone. Of course I'm not doing anything at all to the autoflower as I know it doesn't have time to recover. Anyway the here are some pics of the recent days. Based on when these seeds sprouted the 2 big ones are about 25 days or so give or take and the amnesia haze autoflower is 11 days in. Most of these are a pic from a few days ago and then one from today. My big girl that I've left alone has a big leaf with one small spot of yellow. If anyone sees this and cares to answer should i be worried about this or not get over paranoid and see what happens? View attachment 608795 View attachment 608798 View attachment 608799 View attachment 608800 View attachment 608801

can you show a pic of the one that had the yellow spot. i'm guessing all is well , i sure hope so. i don't frequent the boards like i did when i had no life lol. i will be lurkin more often to see what's happening .

one thing that many don't pay attention to when they have above ground issues with their plants is to check thee health of their root system . root health is a good barometer to plant health, and also a place to look if you're having issues that are difficult to diagnose . medium density/air is huge to roots/plant health.

plants are much like the human body in the sense that the healthier they are the easier it is to prevent/deal with disease . just basic 101 common sense really . with good genetics just get out of their way, and don't baby them too much like i used to do . it was the best advice i ever got from mole, and captain skunk almost a decade ago.

Newbie88

Newbie88

Lol that was actually a misplaced repy to another thread and I couldnt figure out how to delete it. Those all turned male, so im in flowering of a feminized auto right now with discoloration coming in now =(
20160802 162037

MW7945

MW7945

What does decriminalized there entail? Where I live the medical laws are even a joke, but anything under an oz and a half is a slap on the wrist. $200 fine max.

Monster762

Monster762

I am there. And decriminalization means nothing. They don't gun after every blunt on the block but get caught in possession of a bag you'll be i jail. Get caught with plants you'll be under the jail.

Monster762

Monster762

I think technically it is a fine here but only if it's under like 10 grams. An oz you will get intent to distribute and tgey will mark the value at $20-$25 a gram.

MW7945

MW7945

Kind of baffles me. They're only beginning to talk about recreational here and we're about as lenient as it gets when it comes to possession. No jail and a small fine as long as it's under 42.5 grams. I suppose if that was broken up into multiple bags you'd get intent to sell though.

Monster762

Monster762

Kind of baffles me. They're only beginning to talk about recreational here and we're about as lenient as it gets when it comes to possession. No jail and a small fine as long as it's under 42.5 grams. I suppose if that was broken up into multiple bags you'd get intent to sell though.
Not in you're business but in Maryland? I haven't been in trouble for years. I did 7yrs and got out 5 yrs ago. Been staying to myself. I know in Baltimore they jack any charge out the window. I had one crime they broke it to 23 counts. Took Alford plea to 2 of them. State wanted 5 yrs then the judge didn't agree. So ended up with 40 all suspended but 10.

MW7945

MW7945

Nope. Not Maryland. My state has legal medical but you have to be dying to get it and you can only get it in oil form. Yet, we have hardly any fines for possession. Doesn't make much sense.

Monster762

Monster762

Nope. Not Maryland. My state has legal medical but you have to be dying to get it and you can only get it in oil form. Yet, we have hardly any fines for possession. Doesn't make much sense.
Medical has been legal here but also have to be dying. Dispensaries don't exist. I just built the biggest one here and it doesn't have approval yet.

MW7945

MW7945

There's a couple dispensaries here, but there's only 2 companies that can legally grow, and they're losing millions of dollars every year. The regulations on not being able to sell bud bends them over. You'd need a few million just to get approved/started here. But, there's a lot of talk of recreational. Once we get rid of this bum of a governor it probably won't take long.

Monster762

Monster762

D.C. Is the spot supposedly but won't honor a Maryland medical card. But people move on Craigslist but risky business.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah the spot I built is grow spot 80000 sq feet. 13 rooms Most have 82 gravita hps lights. $40000 a room in lights alone.

Top Bottom