Mass Officially Legal Starting Dec 15,2016 Any Ideas?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

numbnutts

It's a money scheme make cultivators sell to the other most expensive liscense people , makespecially the manufacturer sell it to the retailer kinda smart unless someone can afford all 3 , it keeps everyone from stepping all over people toes , I do know the dispensaries get first shot at selling to the public starting December 15th anyone can walk in...
20161121 221135
I'll be handing out samples of this Skywalker x og x nl x la confidential on decamber 15th for free with cards ..clones , cuttings , seeds , soiless mixes , bulbs , grow room set ups already have 2 lined up , can't wait to get started . no job too big no Job too small

vangs

vangs

It's a money scheme make cultivators sell to the other most expensive liscense people , makespecially the manufacturer sell it to the retailer kinda smart unless someone can afford all 3 , it keeps everyone from stepping all over people toes , I do know the dispensaries get first shot at selling to the public starting December 15th anyone can walk in...View attachment 647484I'll be handing out samples of this Skywalker x og x nl x la confidential on decamber 15th for free with cards ..clones , cuttings , seeds , soiless mixes , bulbs , grow room set ups already have 2 lined up , can't wait to get started . no job too big no Job too small
numbnutts are you in mass area?

Top Bottom