Master Kush

• Thread starter deke22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deke22

deke22

ok,,,so i have 4 master kush seedlings in ma groom at the mo,,theyre under a 250w mh blue bulb,,,,for ma grow room setup,,,see ma post in introduce youreself.
i love master kush,,,and have grown it a good few times,,,great smoke,,very good yeilding strain,,95% thc,,,so it,ll knock ye on yer ass,,,,lol,,,but,,,,i,ll be setting up ma new led lights wen they come,,,,which should be this week,,,,i will post pics wen i figure it oot,,,,but they lookin nice,n healthy atm,,,so hopefully,,,,i,ll be able ti dial the led,s in quickly,,,i,ll need to,,,as am lookin fur gid results wi them,,,,as it,s coming into summer,,,and trying ti cool doon a 600w hps bulb in a 1.2x1.2x2m tent indoors is a bloody nightmare,,,,the winters not a problem,,,i have a lil oil rad i use.
i,ve done some reaserch on led,s,,,and am hoping to get btighter nuggs,,,as the lights are specific ti wot the plants need,,,it also has uv and ir in it,,so thats cool,,,had ti get shades aswell,,,don,t wanna go blind,,,lol,,,,theyre in their 10l airpots,,,i always try ti get ma seedlings in their biggest and final pots asap,,so as i only need ti repot the once,,,fur ma seedlings i use 2 inch bio degradable pots,,,so no need ti try an prize the plant oot,,,just plant the whole thing,,,it,s much easier.
but like i said,,,i will post pics wen i get it sorted,,this is just ma introduction ti ma grow diary.
i,ll be updating it every,,,well,,,wen theres summit ti see really,,,sorry fur the way i type,,,but i type the way i talk,,,being scottish i call it jockaneese,,,,lol,,,soooooo,,,,,i,ll be posting pics soon,,,,peace all ;-}-,

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

ok,,,so i have 4 master kush seedlings in ma groom at the mo,,theyre under a 250w mh blue bulb,,,,for ma grow room setup,,,see ma post in introduce youreself.
i love master kush,,,and have grown it a good few times,,,great smoke,,very good yeilding strain,,95% thc,,,so it,ll knock ye on yer ass,,,,lol,,,but,,,,i,ll be setting up ma new led lights wen they come,,,,which should be this week,,,,i will post pics wen i figure it oot,,,,but they lookin nice,n healthy atm,,,so hopefully,,,,i,ll be able ti dial the led,s in quickly,,,i,ll need to,,,as am lookin fur gid results wi them,,,,as it,s coming into summer,,,and trying ti cool doon a 600w hps bulb in a 1.2x1.2x2m tent indoors is a bloody nightmare,,,,the winters not a problem,,,i have a lil oil rad i use.
i,ve done some reaserch on led,s,,,and am hoping to get btighter nuggs,,,as the lights are specific ti wot the plants need,,,it also has uv and ir in it,,so thats cool,,,had ti get shades aswell,,,don,t wanna go blind,,,lol,,,,theyre in their 10l airpots,,,i always try ti get ma seedlings in their biggest and final pots asap,,so as i only need ti repot the once,,,fur ma seedlings i use 2 inch bio degradable pots,,,so no need ti try an prize the plant oot,,,just plant the whole thing,,,it,s much easier.
but like i said,,,i will post pics wen i get it sorted,,this is just ma introduction ti ma grow diary.
i,ll be updating it every,,,well,,,wen theres summit ti see really,,,sorry fur the way i type,,,but i type the way i talk,,,being scottish i call it jockaneese,,,,lol,,,soooooo,,,,,i,ll be posting pics soon,,,,peace all ;-}-,
Ach aye the noo ya scottish fucker.dont tell me.....you,v got ginger hair wi a tartan bonnet.you drink bru n but him else.u eat deep fried mars bars and regularly go haggis huntin up the highlands.
How did i know all that I hear u ask?I'm a scottish fucker an aw.west coast but no a weegie.
Welcome to the farm

deke22

deke22

Ach aye the noo ya scottish fucker.dont tell me.....you,v got ginger hair wi a tartan bonnet.you drink bru n but him else.u eat deep fried mars bars and regularly go haggis huntin up the highlands.
How did i know all that I hear u ask?I'm a scottish fucker an aw.west coast but no a weegie.
Welcome to the farm
lol,,,i do,,,but i don,t hae ginger hair,,will a blonde mowhawk do,,,am punk ya see,,,old skool aswell,,,but aye,,,haggis huntin season is upon us,,,,lol,,,,dude,,,,wen i was in germany,,,iu had a german bird believe that haggis were an animal,,that had 2 shorter legs on one side,,so it was easier for it ti run roon the hills,,,lmao,,,,man it was class,,,,she lapped ma bullshit up,,hahahahaha,,,,i was born in auld reekie,,,but never stayed there,,,moved ti broxburn as a baby,,then livingston wen me maw an da got devoresed,,,livin in armadale noo tho,,,where you hail from brother?????

London bud

London bud

Hello mate, it's nice to see another UK grower. I'm a Londoner, the grandparents are Scots though so I was bought up with all the lingo.
Looking forward to seeing some photos in the future.
I take it that isn't actually you in your profile picture then lol

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

lol,,,i do,,,but i don,t hae ginger hair,,will a blonde mowhawk do,,,am punk ya see,,,old skool aswell,,,but aye,,,haggis huntin season is upon us,,,,lol,,,,dude,,,,wen i was in germany,,,iu had a german bird believe that haggis were an animal,,that had 2 shorter legs on one side,,so it was easier for it ti run roon the hills,,,lmao,,,,man it was class,,,,she lapped ma bullshit up,,hahahahaha,,,,i was born in auld reekie,,,but never stayed there,,,moved ti broxburn as a baby,,then livingston wen me maw an da got devoresed,,,livin in armadale noo tho,,,where you hail from brother?????
Renfrewshire. The shitty bit.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@deke22 do u ever go to the 420 bash on Glasgow green?it's a free concert that starts in the afternoon and goes into the night .well I use the term "concert" loosely.its just a small thing with bands u will never of heard of but it's a good laugh once it gets to night time and it gets busy.unless it's pishin of course and its very likely it will be.

London bud

London bud

i.,m affraid it is me,,,lol,,,,wot ya growin bro????
Your a braver man than me, I keep my identity secret here. No doubt a few pigs trawl through this website.
I got some silver monster on the go mate, long way off yet though

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Your a braver man than me, I keep my identity secret here. No doubt a few pigs trawl through this website.
I got some silver monster on the go mate, long way off yet though

I had a complete stranger-a brand new member who didn't even have 1 post- pm me a week or so ago asking were I was from.no "Hi my name's blah blah" or anything just a straight "were u from?" I told him to chase his tail.

deke22

deke22

Lol love the lingo

Keep the love going and welcome!
thanx burned haze,,infact,,,thatnks ti all o ye who have welcomed me,,,tis nice o yaw,ll,,,hehehe,,,see,,,i speek yank aswell,,,lol,,yaw,ll!!!,,,,aye,,,ta fur makin me feel wlecome folks,,,tis much appreciated,,,,can anyone tell me,,,is it easy ti post fotos,,,got a few i took last night i wanna post up,,,,so i,ll bugger aboot wi that the day,,,,but i may gie one o ye a shout,,,lol,,,,i aint that computer litterate,,,,m jist tryin ti get used ti navigate this forum,,,man,,,,i sometimes found it hjard ti navigate the auld CK forum,,,an i wiz admin,,,,lol,,,,thanks folks,,,yer aw very nice peeps as far as i can see,,,so i hope ti be a permanant fixturehere,,,,peace all ;-}_,

deke22

deke22

Renfrewshire. The shitty bit.
everywhere got its shitty bits m8,,,tis the way o the world man,,,fkn class system,,,i hate aw that,,especially the snobs who were born wi money,,,,well educated,,,but common sence,,which trumps their education anytime,,,,lol,,,,sorry,,,am ramblin cuz,,,,i b stoned man,,,hehe,,,sorry,,,,but aye,,,used rti see a lass from their wen i was 14,,,,damn 49 noo,,,how time flies eh

deke22

deke22

I had a complete stranger-a brand new member who didn't even have 1 post- pm me a week or so ago asking were I was from.no "Hi my name's blah blah" or anything just a straight "were u from?" I told him to chase his tail.
thats where admin should be on top o things,,,we used ti check everyone who joied as best we could,,,,,canny remember how we did it tho,,,but,,,they will ask questions,,,jees,,,am doin 4 plants fur masell,,,lol,,,,it,d be the bust o the century fur em eh,,hahahaha,,,,an i got 2 omega digi ballasts in another location,,,infact,,,now i jist switched ti led,,,i got 2 omega digi ballasts,,an a maxibright 250,,,an mh an hps bulbs that are all at a different place,,,,i make sure i got 2 o everything,,,took a while ti collect it aw right enough,,,,but i could start another grow in a week if i got busted,,,,plus,,,,i,m a war veteran,,,and ma doc,,,in his infanate wisdom put me on vallium,,,and netrazepal over 25 years ago,,,,never warned me aboot how addictive and dangerouse the frekin things were,,,so am still on the damn things,,,cannabis helps me much better,,,so it really is medicinall fur me,,,,as well as recreational offcourse,,,,so they,d basically be takin the meds,,,that help me the best from me,,,an i would go to the papers wi that man,,,the reaserch on cannabis an ptsd,,infact a lot of illnesse,,is amazin,,,thei think it,s isral who are the leaers in cannabis an ptsd,,,they give it ti their vets,,,,,the uk is wayyyy behind on aw this medicinall stuff,,,,or the kickbacks are huge,,,one or the other,,,,but i never sell mine,,,i know wit goes into iot,,,love,,,,so theyd just drive me ti start another,,,an i,d tell the judge that asell,,,,lol

deke22

deke22

@deke22 do u ever go to the 420 bash on Glasgow green?it's a free concert that starts in the afternoon and goes into the night .well I use the term "concert" loosely.its just a small thing with bands u will never of heard of but it's a good laugh once it gets to night time and it gets busy.unless it's pishin of course and its very likely it will be.
i wasgunna go the last 2 years,,,but summit came up both times,,,i will get there this year tho,,,it aint far on the train,,,45 mins,,,so aye,,,,i,ll meet ya there if yer goin man,,,i should hae mine ready by then,,,is it in june????

deke22

deke22

right,,,i seem ti have done 2 diaries o the same grow,,,,lmao,,,,weed will do that ti ye,,,especially indica,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,but i,ll use this un,,,an i,ll try an delete the other un,,,,an try an get these pics posted,,,so this is ma grow diary man

deke22

deke22

Hello mate, it's nice to see another UK grower. I'm a Londoner, the grandparents are Scots though so I was bought up with all the lingo.
Looking forward to seeing some photos in the future.
I take it that isn't actually you in your profile picture then lol

bro,,,,,,how do i post pics,,,i got an expiria phone,,,i can upload ti fb,,,but that aint weed pics,,,,i tried ti connect ma fone ti the pc,,,but only pics i didnae know were saved came up???.
on ma fone,,,i got a pics and gallery thingy tho,,,should i be makin a folder up on me fone in gallery wi aw ma weed pics,,,an uploading em fi there?????,,,,am baffled,,,,but the missus knows how ti dae aw this shit,,,i just hate admittin ti her i dunno wit ti dae,,,,lol,,,the smugness o her,,,hehehehe,,,,sooo,,,if ye can help,,,an tell me how ti upload pics,,,i,ll b forever in yer bebt,,,lol,,,ta man

Top Bottom