Matt Mernagh presents Med-Man-Brand Unboxing

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

Matt Mernagh presents MED-MAN BRAND fresh out the box and in the jars are 24 of the finest examples of cannabis buds by Treating Yourself award-winner Med Man, including Purple Headband, Pain Killer, Lime Kush, Silver Skunk, 1970′s BlueBerry, West Coast Sour Diesel, and more…

Cannabis Champion un-jars some strains available from award-winning brand MED-MAN

Enjoying the sights and smells of these strains will make you wish YouTube developed smell-o-vision.

Special thanks to Med-man brand.
Med-Man brand http://med-man-brand.com/ (weed-seed-feed)

Matt Mernagh

Boss ATX

Marijuana Smokers Guidebook (vol 1)

DOPECHEF
*** Intro song clip by the Killin’ Time Band ***

Category:
Achievement, Activism, Body, Business, Culture, Dope Chef Originals, Health, Spirit
Tags:
cannabis, close ups, DJ Short Blueberry, DopeChef, jars, kush, marijuana, Matt Mernagh, Med Man brand, pain killer, Silver Skunk, smell, strains, Treating Yourself Cup 2014

Tnelz

Tnelz

Matt Mernagh presents MED-MAN BRAND fresh out the box and in the jars are 24 of the finest examples of cannabis buds by Treating Yourself award-winner Med Man, including Purple Headband, Pain Killer, Lime Kush, Silver Skunk, 1970′s BlueBerry, West Coast Sour Diesel, and more…

Cannabis Champion un-jars some strains available from award-winning brand MED-MAN

Enjoying the sights and smells of these strains will make you wish YouTube developed smell-o-vision.

Special thanks to Med-man brand.
Med-Man brand http://med-man-brand.com/ (weed-seed-feed)

Matt Mernagh

Boss ATX

Marijuana Smokers Guidebook (vol 1)

DOPECHEF
*** Intro song clip by the Killin’ Time Band ***

Category:
Achievement, Activism, Body, Business, Culture, Dope Chef Originals, Health, Spirit
Tags:
cannabis, close ups, DJ Short Blueberry, DopeChef, jars, kush, marijuana, Matt Mernagh, Med Man brand, pain killer, Silver Skunk, smell, strains, Treating Yourself Cup 2014
Nice to see someone giving meddy some props! Nice thread bro. Not to mention that weed looks dank as f**k.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Nice post Prime C! I love it MMB you guys are killing it. I got the Purple Painkiller, Silver Surfer, WCSD, Silver Skunk, and Purple Rock Star cloned and ready to blow up, PeaceKeeper Kush is next. Soon I'll have jars full of the Med Man killer dank. How do I get some 1970's blueberry? That sounds like I want that.:watching:
Check that, I need that.:nailbiting:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Oh, sweet then, at least some folks will be puffing on that old skool blue. I can't complain I have quite a few MMB seeds/strains, Thanks MedMan!

med man

med man

Breeder
hey D

thanks for supporting....i hope they really put out for you :-)

med-man

juggernaut

juggernaut

Last I checked a "champion" was someone who won something. Mernaugh is not a champion and I think he hurts the movement. All he did was get busted for growing.
Props to med-man. We'll hook up soon. Those seeds are calling my name.

S

shadowseeds

Yep silver skunk bx is fire... just grew some and its got flavour and potency and some seriously skunky odours.... the blueberry cheesecake is no joke... flavour is there and the blue pheno is sweet.... strength is top notch as well hits as heavy as og's but nicer head I find..... got some piney phenos... blueberry skunk to piney skunk and inbetween..

Olyver

Olyver

amscamm probably won't get their license, no way you can have QC/QA in a greenhouse, virtually impossible to keep mold and bacteria out of your plants, good luck.

Top Bottom