Matt Riot of Riot seeds is a total douche bag.

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MediMary

So I stop by this f*#$ers website, http://www.riotseeds.nl/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=856
Apparently OGRASKAL thinks he is a leach too.
:mad0229:

I want to warn anyone thinking of buying strains from riot seeds that I have been alerted to the fact that riot seeds are using some of my pictures taken from my threads and renaming them as their own strains.

the strains that I know of are

Riot Seeds Fuckberry it is actually a pic of my Black Rose complete with my watermark!

Riot Seeds Blood Rose again a different pic of my Black Rose complete with my watermark!

Riot Seeds Sid Vicious is a pic of the Cannabiogen Seeds Sandstorm

Double Black Doja is a pic from one of my 2006 threads of a Black Russian!

these were listed on the Attitude seedbank but I have noticed that they have taken a couple of the pictures down now (I wonder why!) it seems highly unlikely that they were posted in error as they were posted on the riot site as well, in fact the Riot Double Black Doja is still showing the 2006 Black russian image.

so just a heads up, research what you are buying before you part with your hard earned cash

Heath

Looks like my pics are listed at most of the seed banks
here is riot seeds Blood Rose listed at sensible seeds

and here it is from my black rose thread from HG420 2008

16DSCF8666-med.JPG

Burger Boss,

you seem to be missing the point, You or I have no way of knowing what the plant looks like that riot seeds is using because he hasn't shown us! how do you know the mother plant he used is even purple?.

I gave Matthew some black rose seeds because he told me he was starting up a medical canna collective so naturally I gave him the seeds, if I had known he was going to use them to create crosses to sell then I wouldn't have give them him.

The images were used without my permission and there is no information on any of the seedbanks where his seeds are listed or up for sale that the images are of my plants. Unsuspecting buyers would look at the pictures and presume that they were buying the plant in the image description.

Unfortunately they are buying crosses that may or may not have some Black rose in it.

so I will say it again

Riot Seeds Fuckberry it is actually a pic of my Black Rose complete with my watermark! and Riot seeds were calling it Fuckberry

Riot Seeds Blood Rose again a different pic of my Black Rose complete with my watermark! and Riot seeds were calling it Blood Rose

Riot Seeds Sid Vicious is a pic of the Cannabiogen Seeds Sandstorm and Riot seeds are calling it Sid Vicious

Riot Seeds Double Black Doja is a pic from one of my 2006 threads of a Black Russian! and Riot seeds are calling it Double Black Doja

so if you or Matthew think that showing someone elses strain and renaming it is a good way of creating a good name in the canna community then so be it, but when people who have paid good money grow out these "crosses" and find they are nothing like the description dont say I didnt warn you! :wall:

keep it green

Heath

Monkey@Zoo, another nice first post, I can understand you protecting someone you think is a good guy and I applaud you for it but I think your support is misplaced.

I am simply pointing out that riot seeds show pictures of the Black Rose and Black Russian and Cannabiogen Seeds Sandstorm and claim them as their own. As far as I am aware Riot seeds are not selling these strains but are using the images as if they are Riot strains. I would call that is misrepresentation but if you don't that's fine also.

The Double Black Doja that riot seeds sell is actually a picture of a Black Russian bud, so I have a hard time understanding why you think I am slandering anyone as I am stating facts. As for the watermarks they are transparent and not easily seen until the pictures are enlarged so most buyers would not see it even if they knew what my watermark looked like.

as with all these things time will show if Riot seeds is a genuine seed bank, I hope for your sake and others that it is, until that time buyer beware.

Heath
:fighting0087:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Already discussed here

And yes what an asshole..

O

ograskal

Wow. This guy Riot is a fuckin Krook as well. Looks like he also used his medical patients scheme to dupe Heath as well...Karma is a bitch though...this guy will get his..~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom