Maui T-3weeks

• Thread starter tiedye611
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tiedye611

tiedye611

hey farmers. Heading to Maui for Thanksgiving with the wife. Will be there for 9 nights!!

Any advise on must do activity? We are snorkeling and road to Hana ect but looking for more local advise if any.

Also, what’s the local smoke situation. Can we feel free to burn at the beach ect.

Thank

Tie

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bring your own...
TSA is not looking for pot. put in check baggage and do not worry.
As far as public consumption at beach etc. common sense be a bit discreet ...

NHWhites

NHWhites

If you’re into hiking, there are a lot of great waterfalls. Also, drive up to Haliakala but remember to bring warm clothes because it’s 10k ft above sea level. Take a catamaran out to the island of Lanai or the other one (can’t remember)

Dunge

Dunge

I have always been able to find it, but not easily.
Nobody is likely to ask you if you want to buy.
Selling to tourists is a good way to get popped, so locals don't bother.

Snorkeling is great (almost everywhere) so long as it doesn't rain too hard and cloud up the water.
And it's a long slow and twisted road to Hana.

You will have a great time.

King Julien

King Julien

Personally if I had to bring weed on a plane I'd stick to shatter or wax and keep it in a tiny vessel for easiest concealment and nobody worrying about it being more than so many ounces of fluid.

Then just buy a dab rig or nail and torch once you land. Just saying. Worst case scenario you could order a rig to be delivered to your hotel in your name with instructions to be left for you and pick it up when you get there if you can't find any local head shops using google.

Then again I also wouldn't carry anything illegal on a plane. Then again I wouldn't fly on a plane unless I just absolutely had to. Less fear of flying or terrorism and more fear of dealing with tons of people and standing in lines and sitting on planes for 6-18 hours at a time.

Had some friends move a few years ago and it took them 6 months to find a new hookup thanks to it being illegal where they moved and them not knowing anybody. Don't count on being able to get any there unless you know a local personally.

Good luck either way. I'm sure you'll have a great time. I find it hard to imagine not enjoying Hawaii with or without weed. But man would a fat joint at some of the views be amazing.

Top Bottom