MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Plants are doing good. Worked all day re-potting 80 clones in 5x5 and 2gal containers. I'm plant sitting them the set up the buy and he pain 1/2 down and will pay for them when picked up in a week or two( I hope). I put my money out for them. All of my plants are in the grownd except males.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Fire season is here! 1000 acre fire nearby.

Got the word Butte Co. Is broke they are letting 75 employees go. Butte Co. Has no money to inforce measure A . They have made some arests for larger grows but the courts have reduced all feloneys. All cases that were challenged have been eather dropped or won. Seems the courts have no hunger for growing cases.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam , broke the valve off from my 1200 gal water tank last night. Saved most of the water by filling up the 1000 gal tank ,the mix tank for tea, and topping off the fresh water tank. Also double watered everything. Took hours last night but can't fix the valve with a full tank of water. Also started a batch of bat guano tea. No I'll need to run to town for a part and re-fill the tank up again! Dam laim leg ! Keeps me hopping ,literaly.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam smokey. Cut off from town from fire. It's miles away but still no place to evac if I have to.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

I got two strains starting to pop in 24 he's. Confidential cookies and 69 skunk. The skunk seeds surprised me as they are from 1969 and all of them have tails on them! They are some real road kill stinky ladies so it's going to be smelly around here this year!

Hey Markscastle good to hear that your old seeds are germinating well for you. And congratulations on your new grand daughter :)! Would these 1969 Skunk seeds be related to Uncle Fester 69' Skunk 18ibl? Could they be from Uncle Fester is what I'm trying to ask? There's this guy that I recently found on instagram that's sells these old 1969 Skunk seeds. I have seen his pictures and they look like they are the real deal Afghan dominate Skunk #1 before Sam Skunkman breed it towards the sweet side. His detailed smell descriptions portray that his 1969 skunk has the RSK smells that people are looking for.

KK

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The 69 skunk is just one of the most smelly skunks goung around in 69. It was the strain Sam the skunkman got from me, not SWEET ISLAND SKUNK that Sam the skunkman was selling but part of it. He crossed my 69 skunk with sweettooth #3 .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I repared my valve in the largest eater tank. Fetched water and filled the 1000 gallon tank and the mix tank, started s batch of tea and started filling yhe large water yant back up. I'll keep getting water grom the spring untel all the tanks are full including the transfet tank in the truck. After that it's time to clean out the Alaska septic tank. Not a fun job but needs done about once a year.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Were in a heat spell and my generator keeps vapor locking when it gets around 95 degrees. I run a fan off the inverter to blow in cooler air from outside because the motorhome is sitting in the sun and becomes like an oven inside. It helps some but is very hot between 1pm and 6pm. I have about 30 units in my root sellar keeping cool. Thinking of moving my personal stash in the root sellar as well so the heat doesn't mess it up.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey Markscastle good to hear that your old seeds are germinating well for you. And congratulations on your new grand daughter :)! Would these 1969 Skunk seeds be related to Uncle Fester 69' Skunk 18ibl? Could they be from Uncle Fester is what I'm trying to ask? There's this guy that I recently found on instagram that's sells these old 1969 Skunk seeds. I have seen his pictures and they look like they are the real deal Afghan dominate Skunk #1 before Sam Skunkman breed it towards the sweet side. His detailed smell descriptions portray that his 1969 skunk has the RSK smells that people are looking for.
P M me about this. I'd like to see if they ate the same strain I have or maybe a better stran?

KK

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Man it's hot and the gennerator kicked off again. I got my large water tank filled up and have just the fresh water tank I use for the RV to fill now. One more trip but also need to clean my fresh water tank out before I fill it. I also need to make a fuel run to town. Think I'll do the fuel run cause I got AC and get the tank of water in the cool morning.

B

besofthebes

Mark, if there is a specific thread you have made about those '69 skunk, please share. If not, please keep us updated. I along with many others I am assuming will be very interested in those.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got all my water tanks full lncluding the transfer tank. Making tea and sprayed the garden with neem oil and minerals . Enjoyed a shower and AC is running. The generater ran good all day. Good thing because the air bubbler needs to be going for the tea to age. No page about the 69 skunk. Well that I remember. I thunk I've talked about it before simewhere.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the steaks in for support and sprayed again . People nearby have had mites, I haven't but don't want to take any chances. I also ad micro nutes in with the neem oil and was going to spray that anyway. Just hit em with more tea yesterday. They are small but growing fast ! Real healthy looking plants.

I'm thinking of getting a muffler on my Lister deseil generator . It won't cut out in the hot of the day and with tge cheeper red deseil fual should be more afordable to run.

Top Bottom