MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabeans

cannabeans

Leew421 Not sure how many people are all that intrested in my modest grow. Also don't want to give away any security secrets . I'll takes a few pics and go through them first before posting them. I'm a little paranoid that possible rippers may watch my thread and get info to help them rip me again. Lots of people worried about the Feds but As long as you stay small they really aren't a problem , rippers are a much bigger problem here in Cali !
Wise decision!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I non't shoot unless I can hit my target. I agree 9 out of 10 times it's people around you.This time I don't think that's the case..I think it was randem rippers. In this area they drive aroynd looking for grows early and come back and hit a string of growers. They may use spotters that you may know however. It's gang activities . Also Cartel growers will harvast yours along with there own grows !
Wont like on this one. A very sad truth and reality. You boyz running outdoors sure have your hands full nowadays. When I was a force in the outdoor game we didnt really have the cartels to worry about in those dayz. Just goons, copters and broke dicks profiting off others labor.......... Take care of your self and stay safe brother.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It's sad that the industry will be impacted by this rage fires. What is Subcool going to do? I wouldn't even know where to start. Hopefully a phoenix rises
Why does it matter? That guy has bragged about making millions yet starts a go fund me page? Scumbucket!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Nothing wrong with making money as long as it's honest and worked for. Now if you made your moner being a ripper or something....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Where's the pics of the ten acres
here ya go 10 acres exactly...
Upload 2017 10 18 15 12 18

B

besofthebes

What do you guys think of the news articles that say the cartels started the fires... BS or no? Im on the east coast, so i cant realy relate to the conditions in cali

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Wow bummer about the fires,glad your stuff made it without incedent.. damn rippers tryin again ?? fuckers.. that happened to me last season ,, no sign of anyone coming back, My crop was ok.. No pics though,was a busy summer with the marriage and all.. even grew some autos which I was quite surprised by how well they turned out was my 1st try with those.. glad to see others appreciate your talent for growing,Mr Teacher/Worker.. lol sounds like Needy Young'uns.. hope your harvest is a good one.. and you get some much needed rest once the season is over.. :-)

King Julien

King Julien

I ether need to find away to infuze THC in coffee beans or caffeen in cannabis. Or both ! The morning ritual is just to much and begs me to give in and go back to bed some mornings !

Hey man, that's what tincture is for. I add it to my coffee on a regular basis. I've even used canna-coconut oil thrown into hot coffee I just had to keep swirling it around to not get all of it at once.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey man, that's what tincture is for. I add it to my coffee on a regular basis. I've even used canna-coconut oil thrown into hot coffee I just had to keep swirling it around to not get all of it at once.
I do canna budda on pancakes on saturdays worx like a charm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom