MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Batteries didn't work. I got two loads of water and dug out the spring a little. Re-dug the dirt steps down to the spring . Going to do choees and work on getting two more loads. Was suprized on the way back up by maybe six Sherriff's Deputies at my place when I got back at the RV. They were lookibg for a dangerous fugitive seen in the area. Showed me his picture on a phone. Then left.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got all stocked up with water. Going to town tomorrow . Going to buy batters for my camèra while in town.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Sick so not making it to town ,well maybe later tonight.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
feel better and make sure to get the JUMBO pack of batteries so we can get lots of pics this season
I did get the jombo pak, lol! Hope my camera works now. Got home late and up early. Got to go again to sign the papers starting escrow ,buying that 2.4 acers if all goes well.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Put the full amount of d sale, minus my share of closing costs down on the escrow of the 2.4 acres. Got more bambo pols and green tie tape and went to Chico where I ordered a new bathroom door fixture and water filter for the Rv. And yes got batteries for the camera.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
SSCN0746
DSCN0745
DSCN0744

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
First two pics from top are all Pre 98 Bubba Kush the bottom pic is mixed strains.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Going to be a hot one today. Going to be fetching water from the spring most of the day.

U

umpquacrafts

Man! Everything is looking beautiful and sustainable! I've been really busy lately with an agenda that has been looking somewhat like yours. It's been unexpectedly hot this year up here where I am at as well so I to am hustling to keep the ladies hydrated. Glad to see your photos and hope to see some more photos soon of progress, you take care mark!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was looking at pictures of past grows about this time of year. These girls are twice as large as other years. Thing is other years the greenhouses ended up flush wuth sticky bud. If I do twice as well I may get stuck in the sticky buds while watering and never be seen again !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Getting smokey, more so in the valley. Looks a lot like haze or clouds. It's frim the Carr fire. It could cause plants to go into flower early. I've seen it happen before.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Smoke so bad this morning I can't see the sun this morning. If this lasts very long plants will go into flower early !

Top Bottom