MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Didn't get enough water. Trying to get all stocked up so I can spend some time on other things.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam ended up on an apointment to sign papers , they didn't tell me they left early.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam got a Dr. Appointment this afternoon. That will make the 4th trip to town this week! Can't catch things up this way !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I only got two loads of water yesterday due to my appointment. Health check up went well. No change in A1c and lost 8 pounds from last check up. Ashma is bothering me from the smoke and ash in the air ,but not to bad. Going to spray down my plants with sulfer sollition in the next few days yo cut the chance of grey mold later in bid and try to get the water tanks all full so I can get to other projects . Pictures will be coming in a few days. Ladies are getting full.

B

Burned Haze

Keep your head up farmer! If you fail this time, that’s the fun thing about growing, learn from your mistakes And keep and trucking and you will harvesting again. Sometimes weather and shit isn’t in your control

Sucks but true

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Almost got water caught up. Been having a time of ot. Hard to get caught up beteen heavy water needs of the plants and my sore feet and legs. Slows me down so much !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got all the water I can hold now. Going to work on spraying my plants down with sulfer next. Keeps grey mold away and I believe it also helps keep mites down , but don't quote me about the mites as I'm not sure about that .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Didn't get to spraying like I planned cause I was called on to sit with my grand daughter in an emegency . She lost her sitter for a class she just started. Going to spray soon as The sun comes up. Also had to pull 5 of my plants that were males ,there could be more to pull later but I still have 55 .

kenny28

kenny28

Ive spent the past two days reading this thread off n on high five man only one that seems to be still going or finished thanx for the awesome read man happy farming

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Was caught up with water but run a little lower now . Got the garden watered with a batch of tea , half of the garden is now sprayed with sulfer solution and marked the fience line on the new property. I hope to finish spraying and start to tie the girls up as some branches are drooping already. Just starting into flower . This is where it gets interesting! Pictures coming soon. I'm also getting ready for a trip down south to unload .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh forgot , collected pollen from all but three of my males , two males given to me . Got three more males waiting to dump. Plan on doing a few seeds and crosses . I also got a bunch of seeds sent to me by a friend on his trip through China . Don't know if there are any keepers , there all unmarked and not sure which ones are from where.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh forgot , collected pollen from all but three of my males , two males given to me . Got three more males waiting to dump. Plan on doing a few seeds and crosses . I also got a bunch of seeds sent to me by a friend on his trip through China . Don't know if there are any keepers , there all unmarked and not sure which ones are from where.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Damn man,so sorry for y'all...
tirns out only 10 homes were burned completely. Two were damaged but should be able to be repaired .those in Keswick area had only a few moments to get out . They couldn't even get pets out. Very sad.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got all plants sprayed down with sulfer and no sign of mites this year. Had to cut out a bunch of males though. Not sure I want to take any pics as the Greenhouses look so much more bare. Didn't count how many left but well over half. Plants are big and almost all are started flower.going for one or two loads of water to keep caught up then a break before packaging for a trip down south. Hope to also have timw to start tieing the ladies up before I go .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Delayed trip south a week. Count after pulling males is at 38 females out of 60 from seed. I was going to only plant 30 from clones but had a bunch of very old bubba and they all cracked . I waited zeems like forever for them to show sex and most didn't so I put them in the ground thinking the ones that turned out to be female would have a bigger root system and I'd pull the males. It worked but wish I had a few more females out of them. Now my problem is getting them tied up and having to bend them to make them fit in the greenhouses.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Had my 10 acres rented out to growers and they have 99 plants , mostly ogk and diesel growing but have not paid the rent . I gave them until the 15th to pay up the rent. Not sure what to do if they don't , not able to take over the grow by my self. To much for me .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I'd like to get in there and cut out thr oak trees before logging the property. After that maybe do a grow then try again to do a rent to own deal with someone .

Top Bottom