MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Had my 10 acres rented out to growers and they have 99 plants , mostly ogk and diesel growing but have not paid the rent . I gave them until the 15th to pay up the rent. Not sure what to do if they don't , not able to take over the grow by my self. To much for me .
That sucks.I hate when put in that position of having to hunt renters down for money they know they owe.Shitty,shitty job.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I talked to them yesterday they whined and asked for more time to pay. They been working hard on the grow, big plants , but no cash. They thought they could get away with paying after harvast and I'm certan I'd never see a dime . Gave them to the 15th to pay up. If they don't pay it's my crop as it is on my land but I'm in no shape to take the grow over by my self. I'm thinking of finding someone that will finish it up and make some kind of deal with them.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Renters did not show up to water all day. They must have given up on the garden? Plants should be ok for a short while anyway as they should be using less water this time of year. May have found someone to work the garden and split the grow . Better than not getting any rent or letting it die. I hate doing this but I gave the renters every opertunity and I just can't extend them credit on the rent in the hope they will pay me after harvast . If I had a long relationship with them maybe but they serm to have ripped off the last landlord by never paying there rent with him .

NHWhites

NHWhites

Is you land posted? If not, you might want to and maybe camp out the next few nights with a shotgun or rifle

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Friends came over before I could look at tire tracks .
We went down to the spring and the workers were cultivating . I already told them so just going to let yhem until I can post the property with thr 3 day eviction and no Trespasing sign .

DismalDude

DismalDude

You'd think they could get someone to back them on the rent for a % on the return.They'd be foolish as hell not to try and pay that rent.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Friends came by and helped me bend over and tie branches in the top Greenhouse. There coming back again today to work on the middle Greenhouse. Goung to have them all tied up and shaped to better fit in the Greenhouses.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Had to take a slow day and work on other things. Had the water caught up and kept up on watering . Tea has been brewing 24 hours and should be done in an other day or two. Most of the tieing and bending is done as well as packaging for my trip South. I'll work on the packaging in the evenings and tie up and or bend the plants in the mornings. May still have helpers tomorrow? Got the 3 day eviction to tack up as well as no trespass sign. As of the 15th I will not allow the renters on the property if not paid up. Even if the do pay up the rent I don't think I will rent to them again. I plan on clearing the fire wood and logging the property off and may do one grow on the 10 acres after that before ether renting or selling the property. Mostly go8ng to be putting my efforts on the new property .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey plants are starting to get interesting starting to get some smell. Should be better after they get fed good give a few days. They 'll also start looking better after they take to the training awhile. May take some pics then if they look better. Right now the buds are all messed up with branches looking turned side ways. The should start developing more colas as the toos are bent down making the hormones think some of the side branches are now tops. After a while the true tops take back over but by then the branches are into cola development . Much better than cutting the tops out and losing all thoughs bud points .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep i plan on putting in the culvert ,cutting out the oak fore wood and logging it next year. Then going to put a proprt grow in . Might rent it cash up front after that.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Raining ths morning. Don't think it will last long but ut may keep the dust down a while.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Didn't last long at all, isn't keeping the dust down. Cool at nights and 70's in thr dat time. Good weather to get stuff done but my feet start out ice cold in the mornings . Dam this diabetes !

Latest posts

Top Bottom