MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep, But never made much. I can`t remember but I think it was Sacred Seeds who stold the genetics from me ,but I could be wrong on that. They were up in the hills above me in those days. Not involved with any seed companies for a long time except MC Seeds but haven`t done much with it for some time. I`m hope`n to make a come back here at the Farm soon as I can get settled in on my property and all set up. Only book I have is the Marijuana Horticulture,Indoo/outdoor medical grower`s bible by Jorge cervantes. It has a chapter on breeding I think. I learned from my Great Grand Parents and by doing mostly. I`m still a learner myself. Seems like there is always more to learn.

A

AliasAO

Yep, But never made much. I can`t remember but I think it was Sacred Seeds who stold the genetics from me ,but I could be wrong on that. They were up in the hills above me in those days. Not involved with any seed companies for a long time except MC Seeds but haven`t done much with it for some time. I`m hope`n to make a come back here at the Farm soon as I can get settled in on my property and all set up. Only book I have is the Marijuana Horticulture,Indoo/outdoor medical grower`s bible by Jorge cervantes. It has a chapter on breeding I think. I learned from my Great Grand Parents and by doing mostly. I`m still a learner myself. Seems like there is always more to learn.

In a sense i believe if you arent learning you arent living. I agree each day is a another day to learn especially regarding something as dynamic as cannabis.

Great Grandparents? How does that work?

My great grandparents seemed to be only interested in being old and having a lot of peppermint candies ..Haha

Thanx for the recommendation.. i added it to the list.

And please let me know when you get some tester seeds or even better yet some seeds up for sale.. Id love to get my hands on anything you have in your lab.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was run off a gravel road twice last night. First by a fast moving pickup and again by a USFS Law Enforcement truck that was after the first truck. This morning I was woken up by the sound of DEA choppers above my trailor.They been flying around the ridge across from me all morning. My dog was so scared he broke his chain and has been hiding under the trailor all morning! The choppers were well under the 100 foot limit allowed by law! I`m going to call them up today and tell them to back off ! This is MY property they were flying over and I won`t stand for this! I`m near USFS land and they can keep to there own air space,not mine! Everything is just covered in dust! I`m so pissed off!

A

AliasAO

I was run off a gravel road twice last night. First by a fast moving pickup and again by a USFS Law Enforcement truck that was after the first truck. This morning I was woken up by the sound of DEA choppers above my trailor.They been flying around the ridge across from me all morning. My dog was so scared he broke his chain and has been hiding under the trailor all morning! The choppers were well under the 100 foot limit allowed by law! I`m going to call them up today and tell them to back off ! This is MY property they were flying over and I won`t stand for this! I`m near USFS land and they can keep to there own air space,not mine! Everything is just covered in dust! I`m so pissed off!

Shit Dont stop out in your neck of the woods.

Why would you assume there flying so close to your place?

I think I feel worse for your dog. Must have just pissed his fur.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I didn`t assume,the chopper took the top off one of my trees! I think they are more after a cartel grow near by. I here them shooting at night sometimes. I do the same once in a while to keep the bears away from my camp. I haven`t heard the choppers for awhile now.

Blaze

Blaze

Hahahaha... Good luck with that... They don't give a shit about flying low.... Welcome to growing outdoors in Cali.....

Good luck with the upcoming harvest too!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One thing I`ve learned is they are camera shy. Point a camera at them and they are gone in a flash! I didn`t get any pics of them this time because of the dust in my eyes. But next time I`ll take some and download them right away! I`m not against them running the cartel growers away,but they need to understand this is my land and I won`t play there game!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Alot of times the choppers are lookin for scripts. Last year we blew em up , put em on a sheet of plywood so when they flew over they could do there "research" They took pictures of ours last year and never came back, there probably just trying to check your legality, and like u said... looking for gorilla grows. Assholes :)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
These choppers were black with DEA- ##### painted on the bottems.Not C.A.M.P. or Sherriff`s choppers. They were here for cartel and spotted my trailor. I don`t think they were intrested in if I had any recomendation or not. They never even flew over my plants,just the trailor. I`m a ways away from the cartel grows but still don`t like them being this close to me! Maybe 2+ miles away? I`m not sure just how far they are but I know they are there. There are other medical growers in the area and I`m sure they are as shook up as me.:mad0233:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK now someone dumped a stolden suv off my road just a few hundred feet from my trailor. I got the registeration and took it to the store nearby,they knew the owner and he called the CHP and tow truck service. CHP will be out soon to talk to me.The truck was stolden when he was fishing a few days ago. It was back in the brush so far I didn`t see it until I got out to check out the tire tracks on the road. I thought I was going to be far enough to stay clear of everything out this far in the woods dam it! Now some car thiefts are around. I`m going to have to keep a better watch over my stuff.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
CHP wouldn`t drive there car on the road and told the tow truck to pick the SUV up and bring it to the owners home for a meeting. I expected them to call me but then realized my phone was on the lamb.I got it going after taking out the battery,they may call tomarrow? I`m working on putting some gravel down on the dirt road where I had work done.It`s dry and dusty so if it rains it will be a mess without some gravel on it. Working on the road in will have to take second string to being able to get in and out to the camp site if it rains this Fall.

The plants are doing good after the last tea dose I put on em.Still need to take some pics don`t I?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looking through my buds for hash making material I come across a coffee can full of Banana OG Kush,indoor from when I still had my house.It was almost a year ago so thought it would be to old for smoking but it looked kind of fresh. It was a little dry and harsh with maybe a little less flavor than I remembered but still very kick ass.Crept up on me and gave me a very restful nights sleep! Think I`ll ad a piece of carrot to it to make it moist and keep it for smoking!!! I couldn`t get the germed seeds to grow even though theywere sprouted,must be the cool nights here now. I`m putting up a pop up green house and going to take some cuttings of my outdoor plants and try some more seeds. I`ll run some power out to the greenhouse and add a small heater off a line from my generator. None of them will finish here this late but I`ll try to get some crosses started and move the plants to a buddy`s house this Fall. I got a Sour Desiel x Orange Krush and the Kin`s cut GDP that I really don`t want to lose! Oh I need to take some pics today and post them. the plants were started late and are small but growing OK. Most are in or starting to flower now.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm how'd I miss this thread lol...lookin real nice bro killer genetics,crazy adventures

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So here we go! I have problems seeing the little pics to pick for down loading,there just so small for my old eyes.Last two pics are of my tumbler and hash press. The jars on top of the tumbler are kief from the first run of some of my trim from last year.I`ll run it again through the silk screen drum and clean it up a little. Still have a bunch of trim and pop corn to run. I`ll have the bedroom area back again when I get done cause it still has trash bags of material stuffed in it everywhere right now! I figure I`ll get 3+ lbs of hash?

Sour banana 018
Sour banana 014
Sour banana 013
Sour banana 008
Sour banana 021
Sour banana 022
P

primeform

great pics mark. are those fire pits legal when burning season is over?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
There legal as long as you don`t light them. Not even allowed to use the BBQ right now.Well maybe in the Fall it will get some use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom