Me, Myself, and I

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Ok a little about me and my methods....:icon_spin:
I've been breeding for myself and friends for years now, and growing for even longer...since the old-days of Overgrow and Cannabis World.
I've seen alot, and have been privy to alot of the BS that happens behind the scenes in the seed biz'...hence me being here @ Thcfarmer.:)
I thought it was about time my genetics and I got out of the shadows...and out to the people. Currently, four different plants that I have bred are being used by other breeders in their projects...if that says anything, hehe!
My #1 priority in breeding is what I feel "blends" well...especially regarding taste/smell traits, and of course potency. Some breeders have structure and yield as their most important factors in selecting parents to use, and don't get me wrong, those two are important.
Pisces Genetics is all about the Final Experience, not the numbers...although both together are nice when it works out, LOL! But IMHO, it all really comes down to the final product....Who cares about yield and structure if the final product smells/tastes boring, and has a boring/nonexistent effect? I'd rather have 1/2lb of dank, smelly, skull-crushing herb...than 1lb of some crud I, or anyone else doesn't want to smoke, lol. Just like the old saying goes--"Quality, not Quantity".
:boogie:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Quality over quantity sounds like my kind of breeder.
You have any pics of the parents?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Found the links in the other thread. Some very nice looking gear especial the Sour Slut! Might we see any of her here in the future?

HortiLab

HortiLab

Pisces Genetics is all about the Final Experience, not the numbers...although both together are nice when it works out, LOL!

Hi Jimmy~, always loved your pics...all the best for your new project from Team HortiLab.
:flower

resinryder

resinryder

Have admired your skills for years man. Best of luck with the new venture.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I gotta say that out of all the breeders works, Jimmys has been the best in flavor, hands down, period. That i Have ever tried.

I am so so so happy and proud to have the TWOG (truec cut) in my stable, and currently at day 2 of flower.

I pride myself on the fact I have smoked alot of strains for all corners of the globe, and ALL the Jimmy Nitz stuff has always stood out above the rest. So unique.

I remember one TWOG that tasted of pure Bombay mix. Beautiful. Spicy like a curry.

Looking forward to trying more of your wares in the future.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Thank you so much for the early support gang, I really appreciate it!:)...And big thank you to theherbalizor, your opinion means a lot to me man.:yes

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pisces Genetics is all about the Final Experience, not the numbers...although both together are nice when it works out, LOL! But IMHO, it all really comes down to the final product....Who cares about yield and structure if the final product smells/tastes boring, and has a boring/nonexistent effect? I'd rather have 1/2lb of dank, smelly, skull-crushing herb...than 1lb of some crud I, or anyone else doesn't want to smoke, lol. Just like the old saying goes--"Quality, not Quantity".
:boogie:
Much respect Jimmynitz... I'm looking forward to the Final Experience. I too would much rather have quality above all else, but quantity doesn't hurt as a bonus... :cool

J

Jerseyfresh

Damn nitz looking to pick up the dawg daze cross and the master kush cross

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Just checked out your strains and about to order a few packs.. Can't wait to check out the HollywoodHaze and others...

What else do you have in the works for the future???

sticky icky

sticky icky

Great to see you at the farm bro can't wait to get some of your gear man sounds like some killer genetics!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
What else do you have in the works for the future???

I'll be working on some more fems for the next round I send in...more Motorbreath and some new ones. Plus I'm always going through different seeds on the lookout for some new and worthy moms and dads to work with.:cool0010:

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

I'll be working on some more fems for the next round I send in...more Motorbreath and some new ones. Plus I'm always going through different seeds on the lookout for some new and worthy moms and dads to work with.:cool0010:
how are you reversing these plants to make fems?

B

biggs

can't wait to try some of your strains jimmy. and good luck with everything mate.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
well jimmy before that i ordered 3 packs of the kush wreck and 2 of the dawgdazexsage..... as for the kushwreck dont ever sneak in 6 packs again or ill find you and kick you in the balls for 90$ ~ 10 seeds mofo a pac is 10 seeds.......... i know i know read before you buy, HAve never seen a 6 pack in my life......LOL.:anim_09:

Where are these rules that say a pack of seeds has to have 10 seeds?
Logic posted them on the bay...he knew how many seeds were in my fem packs, and we both agreed on prices.
My FEM packs are 6 seeds to a pack.
Like you said you should have read a little more. Go look at other seedbank's selections of fem seeds....5 packs are an industry standard for fems, I threw in an extra seed for the hell of it. There are 10 packs of fems out there, but if they were 10 packs they would cost like twice as much.
Look around if you don't believe me.
I don't like charging all that money ($150+)for a pack of seeds, even if they are all female...so I made them 6 pks so they would be more available/affordable to people.

Those industry prices are set by this basic rule of thumb:

Average 10 pk of REGULAR seeds has generally a 50/50 ratio of male/female seeds = around 5 females for lets say $90
5 pk of FEM seeds will have ALL females, so = 5 females for $90
That's why the prices are the same.

Kick me in the balls huh? Nice, LOL..well anyways, thanks for your patronage Porch Monkey. I hope that clears it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom