med-man brand commerical production license

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
i am proud to say med-man brand soon be producing canadas highest quality, and lowest priced medicine in canada.

i have been preapproved for production (phase 1)

i foresee 6-12 months of intensive construction and growing before my product is market ready

it is a very exciting time, and i hope i can enrich everyones life with a trophy winning model and setting a new industry standard

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
thank you for all the kind words

i look forward to making an appearnce at all mojor cups over the next 5 years

totronto, vancouver, a'dam, spain , uruguay and the u.s. circuit

med-man

B

Buzzbait

can you still grow your own meds in Canada or do they have to purchase from a liscenced grower

med man

med man

Breeder
can you still grow your own meds in Canada or do they have to purchase from a liscenced grower

hi buzzbait

people will no longer be able to grow their own if health canada gets their way

there is still opposition

med-man

B

Buzzbait

what if your like me and really need 3 strains for me to stay somewhat healthy..I have trouble keeping weight on plus sleep and pain problems

CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

Good luck in your ventures MM. I'll be poppin' some WCSD soon for the outdoor garden.

med man

med man

Breeder
hi cardinal

thank you for supporting me :-)

and for the kind wrds

enjoy!

med-man

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Congratulations and Good Luck to you, Sir. The new restrictions will be tough up there but at least they'll be able to get the MMB!

<---- has Fiskars....will travel. Good luck MM
LoL!! Ditto:woot:

SoSour

SoSour

I'm waiting on my growers licence as we speak med-man.
Does having the license entitle me to try my hand @ breeding,
or do I have to grow flowers only for the purpose of producing
free medicine? This is new to me, but having a friend who's sick
is making me look into doing it the legal way.
Does this mean I'll be limited to "X" amount of plants
& "Y" amounts of seedlings? Any help will go a long way med-mann.
Thanx Bro.. ...

med man

med man

Breeder
hey sosour

well, you can only get a possession license now or a commercial production license

med-man

SoSour

SoSour

So I guess our only ace in the hole is Justin... He said he'd legalize it if he won
the Prime Ministers seat, so we'll just have to see...
His platform is"Yes Weed Can!"

Afghi

Afghi

what if your like me and really need 3 strains for me to stay somewhat healthy..I have trouble keeping weight on plus sleep and pain problems

It's not a good thing at all i don't think.. I live in Canada, and atleast if we are going to be forced to only be able to buy our medicine and not grow it ourselves thank god they are letting some guys like med man there who will be putting out a good product grow for Canadians, the weed the Government was putting out before was pretty shitty, thanks god they themselves are staying the hell out of it and letting some real pro's do the job. My only problem with it is not everyone has the money to be able to afford thousands of dollars to pick up some oil to do a treatment or whatever you need it for. If you were poor, atleast you could throw some clones out in the summer and get your med's that way or whatever, now we are being forced to purchase it only, once again you have to money if you want to live. If med man is going to be putting out cheaper weed then the restof them, then props to him. I don't have anything against the guys who are going to be doing the growing, im happy they will be putting out some top notch products. I just don't like the fact that if you are penniless you are kind of screwed. Maybe the government will start letting medicare, or blue cross cover some of the purchase costs of people's meds, they do it with all other types of meds, so i dojn't see why they shouldn't...

Afghi

Afghi

So I guess our only ace in the hole is Justin... He said he'd legalize it if he won
the Prime Ministers seat, so we'll just have to see...
His platform is"Yes Weed Can!"

Going from Harper to Justin could be a very good thing..

Top Bottom