Med Man's Rockstar Kush OD grow

• Thread starter 5th
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5th

5th

Hiya,

I'd like to show ya's my last year OD grow. I'll try to keep it less wordy and more picturish...

Med mans rockstar kush od grow
Med mans rockstar kush od grow 2
Med mans rockstar kush od grow 3

This was on June 26-27 I believe...14 unsexed Rock Star Kush. Soil mix is pretty much what I've used the last two decades. Wanted to try a new mix, but to be honest I didn't wanna fuck around...so I just stuck with what worked for me.

As you can tell from the roots in the 2nd pic, they grew fast, they grew thick....they taste fuckin' awesome lol.

I'll post up the rest my pics tomorrow...feeling a lil' faded right now...:)

med man

med man

Breeder
hey 5th

thanks for sharing man

that 'orange' nug is identical to the clone only. the small one on the left :-)

how did she burn/taste?

med-man

5th

5th

My pleasure MM. Wanted folks to see your gear does just fine outdoors. 44N incase anyone cared for the particulars.

That 'orange' plant was pure fire. Small, tight, dense nugs. Smelled tasted like oranges I shit you not lol. Pretty sure I only pulled two ounces, dried off that plant. Gave most of it to a friend with a debilitating spinal cord because after she hit a few bong rips she was the happiest (most properly medicated) I'd seen her in months.

(don't get too hung up on my trim job folks, I usually make hash and oil but was too busy this year so I figured smoke them tric covered leaves :))

med man

med man

Breeder
hey 5th

cool. i really find it fascinating how the great outdorrs can really activate different genotypes and terpenoids. i bet she would be way different under under bulbs indoors :-)

med-man

Delerium

Delerium

On the fourth turn of BC Rockstar, been a winner so far indoors. Same hybrid as your Rockstar?

med man

med man

Breeder
hi delerium

those guys used my name and pictures on their website. they even made up a nice hybdrid pitch too. def not my rock-star kush

med-man

Top Bottom