Medi-one

• Thread starter organikn8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organikn8

ive been using medi-one from green planet nutrients , its awesome 4-3-3 one part grow and bloom , ive never had healthier plants plus its just way easy to use , anyone else use it?

B

billybadazz

Just ordered some yesterday and plan on working it my regimine when I run out of pureblend pro. Very interested in the ease of use and being organic and all. I plan on using teas with it also. I'll post up when I start in about 2 weeks. -BB

B

billybadazz

So far so good, plants actually look a shade greener than usual. I'm liking it so far, I post up difference in yield after my first harvest ( 8weeks ) and taste if any.

O

organikn8

o man medi one smokes anything ive ever used , smell makes me gag tho lol ive never had bigger tastier yields its awesome

symbiote420

symbiote420

I sure like Green Planets Massive. Keep us posted.

I got a free bottle of Massive, I want to use it on a plant or two. What's the difference you feel it's making for your plants? Can't find much info outside of what Green Planet says a growers testimonial would be right up my alley.

mack 10

mack 10

^what he said, got me a bottle of medi one, massive and finisher. anyone else tried them?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
is medi one the nutri+ line? isnt that supposed to be the old advanced forumla knockoffs - you know when advanced was good before they started making watered down crap

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
is medi one the nutri+ line? isnt that supposed to be the old advanced forumla knockoffs - you know when advanced was good before they started making watered down crap

no, different co. this is green planet wholesale's product.

Been curious to try out the medi one.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I got a free bottle of Massive, I want to use it on a plant or two. What's the difference you feel it's making for your plants? Can't find much info outside of what Green Planet says a growers testimonial would be right up my alley.

it's basically like big bud with green planets twist on it. much different smell though. smells so good, like a molasses cake.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I know Dr. Hornsby left Advanced Nutrients, his name is now on the Medi-one bottles when it used to be on Iguana Juice Grow & Bloom.

I've said this on many occasions most liquid ferts smell like either fish, seaweed, molasses, or poo unless there's a lot of synthetic crap added.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

[GVIDEO][/GVIDEO]I've said this on many occasions most liquid ferts smell like either fish, seaweed, MOLASSES, or poo unless there's a lot of synthetic crap added.[/QUOTE]

Like I said a big ol molasses cake. A lot like Earth Juice Grand Finale. Massive is definitely not organic though.

O

organikn8

It smells like shit but its crazy , its a one part grow and bloom , i grow organic legal medicine here in canada and its so easy to use . The owner even called me after i sent an email and asked me for a testimonial that they used , which made me feel good .

and who cares if it had anything to do with advanced nutrients cause i never see a $30 bottle from them

O

organikn8

I takeback part of my last comments about advanced , I was cranky that day and feel bad
I actually these are good products my bad everyone

emeralddream

emeralddream

Such an old thread, I know, but I'm a fan of GPN.

Medi-one is derived from fish, kelp and blood meal with added potassium, I'm pretty sure. I know that a lot of "organic" liquid ferts and nutes are usually horrible smelling, but that's because the nutrients are obtained through natural sources and are highly concentrated. Imagine liquid poop. That's basically it, but not actually made from poop. ;)

I'm actually certain that Massive (from Green Planet) is an organically derived product. Not 100% organic, but the nutrients in it are derived from organic sources.

DVB403

DVB403

Just picked up 4L from local hydro shop yesterday along with some drying racks (I'm a first timer and used the local shops mega mass products but wanted to go organic and feel green planet is the way to go hope I'm right this thread is old how well does this stuff work

Top Bottom