Medi-one

• Thread starter organikn8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DVB403

DVB403

How are u adjusting your ph I just mixed up a quick little feed 30ml medione to 2gal as well as a little super thrive 2 ml to 2gal I'm reading want to keep things organic @nudger39 @Seamaiden

N

nudger39

I honestly dont adjust PH ever, not saying you should or shouldnt. Are you in soil? if so, it should buffer.

DVB403

DVB403

Having good luck with greenhouse smoking all others in town lol trying to lend tips I've learnt here

N

nudger39

What stage are they at? I wouldnt give them to much superthrive to be honest. Its very good for stressed plants, helping clones root, also good for heat stress apparently, I would def not use in flower. 2 - 4 times max per grow.

N

nudger39

Terpinator, I use DNA/Mill Ultimate Soil just amend to a super soil with some alfalfa, rock dust, calcified seaweed, insect frass. I mainly just feed plain water and add the terpinator most weeks during flower.

N

nudger39

I used Super thrive loads on a plant, its full of vitamins so good in small doses. I ended with some real weird growth and fluffy kind of buds. Then did some reading up on it, where most seem to think its good for the what i mentioned above, i thing the hardest thing with superthrive is finding the right dose.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How are u adjusting your ph I just mixed up a quick little feed 30ml medione to 2gal as well as a little super thrive 2 ml to 2gal I'm reading want to keep things organic @nudger39 @Seamaiden
Superthrive isn't organic. How I adjust depends on a few things, where, when, who, what? Usually I need to drive it down, so in my aquaponic system I'll use phosphoric acid (it's a large system). If I'm growing in coir indoors I'll use citric acid, then reinoculate with microbes because citric acid is known to kill microbes.

If you need to drive pH up it's stupid easy, oyster shell flour added to the water will do the trick, as will dolomitic lime, anything with the CO3 (carbonate) molecule attached.

DVB403

DVB403

Superthrive isn't organic. How I adjust depends on a few things, where, when, who, what? Usually I need to drive it down, so in my aquaponic system I'll use phosphoric acid (it's a large system). If I'm growing in coir indoors I'll use citric acid, then reinoculate with microbes because citric acid is known to kill microbes.

If you need to drive pH up it's stupid easy, oyster shell flour added to the water will do the trick, as will dolomitic lime, anything with the CO3 (carbonate) molecule attached.
Perfect good to know as well that super thrive isn't organic can never trust what people say lol I have some baking soda would that work @Seamaiden sorry just don't have the time to order anything

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, it would indeed work. Go easy! It's extremely easy to drive pH up too much and then, oh man, driving it back down? PITA.

O

OverDose

Perfect good to know as well that super thrive isn't organic can never trust what people say lol I have some baking soda would that work @Seamaiden sorry just don't have the time to order anything

Hey just a heads up @DVB403 I wouldn't post too much about that mega mass brand I'm actually in your local and shop at the same place, it's only sold in our city and is kind of a give away where you are. Your user name does too... just be careful

I use super thrive start to finish in coco. As a seedling feed before I start using my canna coco AB set food. Once the plants are established seedlings or clones I start to feed my usual mix which stays the same veg until flush. I use 2ml per gal super thrive rather than rhizotonic at this time though when I run out of super thrive I intend to switch to rhizotonic. I like canna.

I have looked at green planet a few times looks decent actually got a sample of a new food dual fuel today to try. Anyway that medi 1 stuff looks solid though I'd still ph properly use the shop brand stuff I do it worKS well a gal has lasted me over a year aND still have half.

If you want organic either compost or look into gaia green power bloom and worm castings etc it's easy like that.

Stay safe lots of nosy people here will turn you in be careful! I just happened on this thread and made an account for this post might stuck around but busy at other forums. I peek here on occasion I like this forum just not a format I'm used to at this time peace to all

Top Bottom