Medical "buckeyes"?

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

So my local grocery store had some quality local made "buckeyes", and was wondering if I can add some mmmp oil to an already made food item? I got a good deal on 50 of them, and frankly I don't wanna eat them.all myself. So was thinking of adding 1 dose of oil.to each one. There's a preexisting hole from the baker when he dipped the peanut butter ball into the chocolate. Was thinking of using a pipette to put in either 10ml or 2ml (depending on how I make it) and put it in the existing hole.

Anyone care to comment on it, and would it work? Would coconut oil or peg 400usp be better used? Would either of them compromise the integrity of the treat (not conpatable, seperate, nasty up and be uneatable)?

I know for certain my patients will enjoy them. And it saves me 1hr from making them.myself. Lol

ken dog

ken dog

Actually sounds delicious... Much better than butter infused cookies taste in my opinion.

I make my own butter, and I'm not fond of it... But it does do the job since I make 1000 milligram sticks.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have my baking tek down, just wondering if adding 10ml or 2ml of coconut infused oil or peg 400usp oil to the buckeye will compromise the peanut butter and make it coagulate and turn nasty. I might experiment as I have alot of extract for edibles to mess around with.

Damn things are so good, I ate 15 of them yesterday. I'm a f n pog, but never gain weight, only loose it from steess.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'll see if I can get some extract ready. Might do a test run of squirting 1ml of coconut oil and 1 min of peg 400usp into the peanut butter part of 2 of them and let sit for a few hrs, then break it open and look at what's going on with it.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Well that was a fail, lol

Tried to squeeze in 1ml.of peg 400 and there's no room for anything else in the yummy bite. It just oozed out after .5ml. Might just eat them myself.

20160514 113216
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Might just have a go at making them from scratch. Just ate 3 more. Damn things are soo good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom