Medical Grade Bio-available Hash Oil Using Badkat's Cannapharm Recipe

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I'm about to finish my batch of canna caps now. I'm documenting so I will have the chance to write a well thought out demo. While we wait I wanted to talk about Badkat. Very pretty girl who has suffered extreme digestive sensitivities. She has been in and out of the hospital from a young age. After doctors werent ever really able to give her a real solution she looked to the alternative healing powers locked inside cannabis. It allowed kat to live a happy healthy life. Didn't cure her by any means.

I was recently told by a gentleman that he ate 1000mg of THC and didn't catch one visual...interesting because we can fix that.

I will go over the importance of the materials you need to utilize as well as doses and will have many warnings entailed. Too much can cause a little out of body feeling. Feels like a living dream.

This stuff is a miracle drug. It treats a multitude of ailments from pain to anxiety to insomnia, even ADD...I recently started using them and wow I feel like a new person with a new outlook.

Organikz

Organikz

What you need

5g of kief-hash or 8g of flower
2.5 tsp unrefined organic coconut oil [coconut oil holds the highest saturated fat content of any oil and the fatty acid strings are short making them more easily absorbed]
.5 tsp lecithin powder [allows an even mix of cannabinoids in oil and makes them more available]

There will be a few other things involved depending on the fun things you want to do with your oil. I will be showing how to make capsules. I just find it to be a more controlled dosing.

Here are some other handy tools

A Pyrex condiment bowl...a small stainless steel dog bowl works too. You also need a dropper to make caps.
20171119 212646

A coffee mug warmer to keep the oil evenly mixed while you work.
20171119 212438

Last edited:
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

some people simply can't get high.

Irving ? the second person to be approved for Medical cannabis grown at University of Mississippi. he has a bone disorder where he has tumors on his bones causing him incredible pain.

bubble man of Hash Church fame and maker of bubble bags intervied Irving Rosenfeld on Hash Church maybe 6 months ago.

he has documented proof that he has smoked over 10,000 joints over the years. he never got high on the low grade ganja. some one gave him some high grade weed. he smoked it and was high for 8 minutes and that was it.

I wish I didn't get high. I hate the high.

I'm about to finish my batch of canna caps now. I'm documenting so I will have the chance to write a well thought out demo. While we wait I wanted to talk about Badkat. Very pretty girl who has suffered extreme digestive sensitivities. She has been in and out of the hospital from a young age. After doctors werent ever really able to give her a real solution she looked to the alternative healing powers locked inside cannabis. It allowed kat to live a happy healthy life. Didn't cure her by any means.

I was recently told by a gentleman that he ate 1000mg of THC and didn't catch one visual...interesting because we can fix that.

I will go over the importance of the materials you need to utilize as well as doses and will have many warnings entailed. Too much can cause a little out of body feeling. Feels like a living dream.

This stuff is a miracle drug. It treats a multitude of ailments from pain to anxiety to insomnia, even ADD...I recently started using them and wow I feel like a new person with a new outlook.

Organikz

Organikz

Decarbing

I'm waiting for my oil to freeze. I will get into decarbing. Most already know how to decarb to their liking. With this stuff you should decarb at 240° for 40 minutes. You can go longer for narcotic effect but i wouldnt go less unless you want a racey paranoia feeling. Feels like you're on the verge of having your heart jump out of your chest.

Do this in your Pyrex or steel bowl using foil to tightly seal it. Double wrap it. Otherwise your THC vaporizes!

Organikz

Organikz

some people simply can't get high.

Irving ? the second person to be approved for Medical cannabis grown at University of Mississippi. he has a bone disorder where he has tumors on his bones causing him incredible pain.

bubble man of Hash Church fame and maker of bubble bags intervied Irving Rosenfeld on Hash Church maybe 6 months ago.

he has documented proof that he has smoked over 10,000 joints over the years. he never got high on the low grade ganja. some one gave him some high grade weed. he smoked it and was high for 8 minutes and that was it.

I wish I didn't get high. I hate the high.
I will get into fixing that too! I can make this oil have 0 phsychoactive effect or 110.

Organikz

Organikz

Sorry it doesn't directly contain glucosamine but it increases production. I have my caps made and bottled. My girlfriend is sleeping so I'm going to sneak to taco bell and put this thing together.

I put a few hot droppers under my tongue....yikes.

Organikz

Organikz

Let's make some oil!

I usually have a Pyrex dish with the oil already being heated when I set up. I feel like the longer you heat the oil before infusing the more you're opening up the fatty acids. Breaking them down into simpler form is a better way to describe it.

Grab the decarbed material and mix it with the oil and lecithin. I just use the eyedropper and act like I'm scrambling eggs. I think oxygen is a good catalyst here also.
20171119 202732

20171119 202811

20171119 202955

Now cover this tight with foil. Double wrap it. The more vapor escapes the more potency you lose. Keep your vapor in the oil! Then throw it in the oven preheated to 220° for 20 minutes

20171119 201857

When it's done set it on an oven mit on the counter for about 20 to 30 minutes or until you can touch the container without being burned at all. Once it's room temperature place it in the freezer for an hour. You want the stuff frozen solid. You should see cracking going on. This helps break down molecules into simpler form. It's actually a degradation but this small degradation is worth it because its making the rest of your THC 2x more available for absorption.
20171119 220340

Now just throw that on your mug warmer.
20171119 201847

Notice how dark it went. Now you just take your eyedropper and fill caps, make topical, infuse into chocolate. Whatever. The possibilities are endless...too cliche? If you make caps I have a container chilled over a bed of ice. You want to chill them before they eat through your gel capsules. I've heard vegan doesn't work. They just melt. Sorry hippies now go eat a steak medium rare like it should be.
20171119 204521

Today is a good day!
20171119 224851

If you still have stubborn ones and work fast like me just lay them out like this and throw them in the freezer. Kat daddy showed the end result.

Now @Two.Bears Here's a trick to dropping potency while retaining good medical quality. Freeze and reheat the oil once or twice to degrade THC while retaining medical value.

First freeze and reheat is a must.

Couple things. I need to warn you of important things first. You can't overdose from these but you can get dizzy...very dizzy, like you've had too much to drink. It's actually similar. Dry heaves and spins ensue. I warned you.

Coconut oil can cause diarrhea so keep that in mind. Higher concentrations work. Coconut oil can hold a metric shit ton of THC. This is a starter dose. I know BrassNWood, who I need to also thank for helping shed light on any questions, uses double this amount per ratio of coconut oil and she holds it. Great guy. Poor guy is filled with scar tissue.

Your farts could smell like weed if you eat a lot and use flowers! I'm sure you've experienced this if you had edibles. Don't shit yourself at work lmfao.

You will have more husks with flower. Keif will pretty much dissolve. I actually eat the husks. I just infuse some chocolate with them and make a Smores cookie. The Graham cracker covers any remnance.

If you have questions I will try my best. I don't know much about dabs. It just recently caught on here on the east coast and mostly kids.

Strain used will make effects vary.

20171119 201903
20171119 220340
20171119 201909
20171119 202959
Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Warning
Be careful to not store these in your pocket or a warm place. Coconut oil melts right above room temps. Any other input is great. Any good recipes or anything.

I throw a few grains of rice in my bottle with them. Keeps them nice and dry.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Sorry i need to go put on my robe and eat tofu on my yoga mat...okay I'm a fraud. I love bacon and juicy rare steak and taco hell!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
:D I like my steak smack dab mid rare. Only difference is I didn’t get mine from Walmart or city market or Taco Bell lol

Organikz

Organikz

I bet. I can eat taco bell. I can eat Ruth's Chris. What's the difference? You know they have shells in the lobster Mac?

Have you had Ruth's Chris? They dry cure the steak. Man it's delicious. Barely have to chew it. It should be for $75 a lb right?

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Also note...
You need to find your happy place. Too much will cause bad times. Start with 1 cap. Wait 1.5 hours before taking another one. Repeat until you achieve desired effect.

These hold a half life. What you take stays in your system for 24 hours and will reactivate once more is delivered. Keep that in mind.

I've heard stories of people not being able to walk or talk from overindulgence although I haven't experienced it. I get some trails and eye staggers here and there. Can get a bit of the hollow feeling that other hallucinogens can cause.

Top Bottom