Medical Grade Bio-available Hash Oil Using Badkat's Cannapharm Recipe

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Unless all edibles contain pathogens....I have to say "doubtful" on that idea. A low-grade headache is a constant for me with any/all edibles I've tried. It's about all I can truly count on for an effect. Sucks...because I'd love to lessen my smoking regime'.

As far as different oils/etc...I seriously doubt that is gonna be any different. As I say, I've tried dosing many times from many different folks...cooked multiple different ways....and I've tried many, many times on my own.

It is what it is. Enjoy.
All edibles the contain plants that had pathogens will contain pathogens as well.:D

Organikz

Organikz

Well fuck this thread has turned depressing. Just make a cap and eat it. I am not sure how hard it is for one to acquire but this young lady is a licensed alternative healing practitioner. I'm sure she knows how to fuck you up good.

Anyways I'll get into storage.

Organikz

Organikz

Storage
The fact that coconut oil solidifies helps it to preserve the THC pretty well without refrigeration. I wouldnt go more than 2 weeks. They can be kept in the refrigerator for a good month. Any longer and i would freeze them. If you plan on making a lot to store i would skip the freeze and reheat since you're already doing it.

When they're in your bottle don't keep them in your pocket unless you want a hash oil stain.

Something to absorb any moisture such as a silica packet. I just throw a pinch of uncooked rice in the bottle.

Dunge

Dunge

Thank you @Dunge as I understand oxygen degrades THC correct? Decarboxilation is actually deconstruction of THC. The process of being broken down into simpler forms if you will. This is also what happens during curing. It's the fermentation of THC aka the break down. The release of CO2 from organic matter is caused by...deconstruction.

The influences of molecular structure of the oil being caused by heating or freezing are pointed out and are important to the infusion process. When any matter is heated molecules spread apart. I'm no scientist but i feel like spreading molecules is a good idea when you want to make something attach to them. Along with the fact that the molecules will already be in motion. This will allow infusion to happen more rapidly and evenly correct?

The freeze and reheat step is a degradation into simpler form including the fatty acids in the oil. Just as enzymes break organic material down to make it available to your plants.

It is of the utmost importance to achieve bio-availability. You can eat 1000mg of THC and not feel a thing. Absorption is clutch.
I see what you are thinking, but allow me to explain how it was explained to me.

Oxygen is a reactant; a participant in the covenant reaction called oxidation.
The words are very specific.

I was fortunate enough to have chemistry and biology delivered to me as a student.
Not all stuck, but what did shapes my model of how my garden works.
You could wiki any of these terms, but this is how I remember it.

To be called a catalyst, a substance must facilitate a covenant reaction, without being used up itself.
So the platinum in your car exhaust is a catalyst to facilitate more complete, or otherwise preferred, reaction.
Facilitate may not be the correct word, but it lowers the resistance to reaction, a sort of energy well that needs to by overcome in order for a chemical reaction to take place. Even an exothermic reaction like the burning of fuel, requires that kick to make it react. In fire, there is so much extra energy around that the reaction might grow quickly.

An enzyme is an organic molecule that facilitates organic reactions.
All life functions are mediated, controlled, and facilitated by stacked sequences of enzymatic reactions.
(read this twice, as it's at the core of what we do)

pH is the ability of a substance to donate (acid) or receive (base) a hydrogen atom.
It's about electron potentials, and hydrogen having one proton and one electron.

And as to your oil heating question.
Oils are by definition, fatty acids connected to a glycerin spine. A fatty acid is a long chain hydrocarbon with a particular end complex, the acid part. So it presents as a place looking to donate a hydrogen.
Things, all dissolving things, dissolve more quickly proportional to temperature.
Warm oil expands when heated, like all but a few exotics that I can't remember.
It may be that fatty acids could be thought of as unfolding, they are short chains and mostly just expanding with heat.
Unfolding is often used to describe strings of atoms like proteins and DNA, which both fold in very complicated ways. They can be many thousands of atoms long, yet fold up into complicated 3D structures with very specific electro-potential surfaces. These surfaces help reactions to take place.

Usual disclaimers apply, but these are a few tid bits that I hope can help in making gardening decisions, and reading labels.

Organikz

Organikz

I see what you are thinking, but allow me to explain how it was explained to me.

Oxygen is a reactant; a participant in the covenant reaction called oxidation.
The words are very specific.

I was fortunate enough to have chemistry and biology delivered to me as a student.
Not all stuck, but what did shapes my model of how my garden works.
You could wiki any of these terms, but this is how I remember it.

To be called a catalyst, a substance must facilitate a covenant reaction, without being used up itself.
So the platinum in your car exhaust is a catalyst to facilitate more complete, or otherwise preferred, reaction.
Facilitate may not be the correct word, but it lowers the resistance to reaction, a sort of energy well that needs to by overcome in order for a chemical reaction to take place. Even an exothermic reaction like the burning of fuel, requires that kick to make it react. In fire, there is so much extra energy around that the reaction might grow quickly.

An enzyme is an organic molecule that facilitates organic reactions.
All life functions are mediated, controlled, and facilitated by stacked sequences of enzymatic reactions.
(read this twice, as it's at the core of what we do)

pH is the ability of a substance to donate (acid) or receive (base) a hydrogen atom.
It's about electron potentials, and hydrogen having one proton and one electron.

And as to your oil heating question.
Oils are by definition, fatty acids connected to a glycerin spine. A fatty acid is a long chain hydrocarbon with a particular end complex, the acid part. So it presents as a place looking to donate a hydrogen.
Things, all dissolving things, dissolve more quickly proportional to temperature.
Warm oil expands when heated, like all but a few exotics that I can't remember.
It may be that fatty acids could be thought of as unfolding, they are short chains and mostly just expanding with heat.
Unfolding is often used to describe strings of atoms like proteins and DNA, which both fold in very complicated ways. They can be many thousands of atoms long, yet fold up into complicated 3D structures with very specific electro-potential surfaces. These surfaces help reactions to take place.

Usual disclaimers apply, but these are a few tid bits that I hope can help in making gardening decisions, and reading labels.
Very good. Thanks for adding. Okay then. Stir to roughly bud don't make bubbles. I will keep that in mind next run. Do you think a compound encased in glycerin can oxidize?

scoop

scoop

Okay @scoop last try. I want to help you out. Figured you posted because you wanted a response or possible solution.

I posted to show that dosing/effects of edibles/ingested THC aren't set in stone for all and that some of us just never feel these effects no matter how refined the extraction/delivery technique/"science" behind it may be.

scoop

scoop

One last thought. I wish there were studies on all of this....but I can only liken it to the way a drug like Adderral can settle down some people's mind so they can focus but the rest of us would run on 11 until we damn near burst into flames from the same dose. IMO, the difference in how edibles affect folks has to be similar and linked to individual body chemistry...not preparation/deliver chains/etc. Enjoy your buzz everyone........

Organikz

Organikz

One last thought. I wish there were studies on all of this....but I can only liken it to the way a drug like Adderral can settle down some people's mind so they can focus but the rest of us would run on 11 until we damn near burst into flames from the same dose. IMO, the difference in how edibles affect folks has to be similar and linked to individual body chemistry...not preparation/deliver chains/etc. Enjoy your buzz everyone........
Good introspective but a bit discouraging to be honest.

Organikz

Organikz

Okay guys, well I hope this will help folks looking to leave the pharmacy and join the cannapharm. I hope everyone enjoys and if you actually do want to lose your mind throw a soaring sativa on this. If you need sleeping pills run a good kush hash.

Find your limit. Don't let it find you. Be safe and enjoy.

Organikz

Organikz

I wanted to get into why the proper decarboxylation is rudimentary to the effects felt by cannabis. Look at what everyone mentions over and over again...THC. Why is the goal THC when there are way more cannabinoids to focus on? You need to understand the synergistic effect caused by these other cannabinoid. The compounds all work together in harmony. If we aren't following the notes here it won't work. In order for your body to recognize these compounds all must be decarboxylated, not just THC.

THC doesn't degrade to CBN. CBN is a product of decarboxylated CB-1. However THC-A which is half of what you're eating has 0 effect. Your body doesn't recognize it. Now let that THC-A convert into THC and you're good.

Take a close look at your cannabis buds. They’re covered in a sticky dusting of crystal resin, which contains hundreds of therapeutic compounds known as cannabinoids and terpenoids. We assume you’re well acquainted with THC and CBD, but these are just two among many important players working together to produce specific effects. This interactive synergy between cannabis compounds has been coined the “entourage effect,” and once you know what this is, you’ll see why medicines containing only THC or CBD aren’t always sufficient for many medical conditions.

Now I will be honest here, the notes made by patient zeros show that the process wasn't done properly. This process needs to be followed step by step and I promise it will work for you.

Decarb at 240° for 40 minutes. Keep the lid sealed tight. Allow it to cool before removing the foil or poof you vaporized.

Last edited:
scoop

scoop

After decades of attempts..... via multitudes of different extraction techniques..... with varying source materials....and even more attempts via other growers and their offerings....all of which have failed time and time again...what zero could pass up a promise from a self-appointed expert on all things cannabis that it WILL work if the tech is followed precisely/to a T?

240 for 40 minutes. Lid on. Allow to cool fully before removing the tin foil hat. Got it.

I'm on it. Will report back if I can still walk, talk or type after ingestion.

xavier7995

xavier7995

You gotta do the right sort of dance three days prior. Start with your left foot, move it forward, then back. Then the proceed to the right. Continue moving extremities forward and back. Now you gotta make sure to cleanse the soul and shake them all about between steps. Now your decarb process should be all set and edibles will work, you just didn' know the magic dance that is necessary.

Organikz

Organikz

@xavier7995
Oh man this is funny right? Sick people needing help. To hell with that. you wanna be cute, right. This isn't geared toward recreation use honestly. And there are folks living in pain 24/7. Keep that in mind.

I am not an expert but this recipe came from this chick...please carry the negativity elsewhere man. I'm trying to be nice but I'm not getting into the high school games.

20171123 160056
Dunge

Dunge

I'd let it go.
X was just being funny.
You must admit that "poof" is an unlikely result other than unicorn farts.
Have any idea why keeping it covered is so essential?

Organikz

Organikz

I'd let it go.
X was just being funny.
You must admit that "poof" is an unlikely result other than unicorn farts.
Have any idea why keeping it covered is so essential?
To prevent combustion or vaporization from exchange of co2 and oxygen. @Dunge If you have more credentials than badkat please share. She is certified to certify. Feel free to contact her if you feel her recipe is flawed.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
After decades of attempts..... via multitudes of different extraction techniques..... with varying source materials....and even more attempts via other growers and their offerings....all of which have failed time and time again...what zero could pass up a promise from a self-appointed expert on all things cannabis that it WILL work if the tech is followed precisely/to a T?

240 for 40 minutes. Lid on. Allow to cool fully before removing the tin foil hat. Got it.

I'm on it. Will report back if I can still walk, talk or type after ingestion.
I sent some up with chicken that i made hit him up for one i use hash not bud

Organikz

Organikz

I sent some up with chicken that i made hit him up for one i use hash not bud
I don't mean to get frustrated. I should have followed a lead before and named it just try it you'll like it. I want to allow badKat to help you guys out. Badkat has serious issues with absorption. I believe she has colitis. Sounds like a gluten sensitivity but I feel that if someone with all this issue can achieve bioavailability, anyone can.

And yah hash will get you there for sure. Crazy son of a bitch brassNwood that answered my questions eats 4 of these caps at a time 4x a day. That's like 4 grams of hash per day...dont abuse these. You think your tolerance is high now...lol

Top Bottom