Medical Laws 2014 -Growing in Las Vegas-

• Thread starter Dad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dad

Dad

Under the new SB states if have your doctors recommendation you cannot grow for yourself if you live 25 miles within a dispensary, how fucked is that. Only good part is people that got there recs in 2013 before 2014 you can still grow but only untill 2016. Im forced to move so if anyone is interested in moving to nevada id wouldnt recommend las vegas to live in.

Dad

Dad

i was talking to some az cats and its pretty much the same thing but there making so a place grows it changes hands to packaging(tax) and then to a club(tax) then the patient(tax) so the normal 65 an 1/8 for booboo will be over 100 lol wheres the compassion.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

i was talking to some az cats and its pretty much the same thing but there making so a place grows it changes hands to packaging(tax) and then to a club(tax) then the patient(tax) so the normal 65 an 1/8 for booboo will be over 100 lol wheres the compassion.

#TreeMasons. ..... Time to go underground. Only way we gonna win this battle. But people wanna be dicks. Nobody wanna Gather and Stand. Oh well. Arizona is fucked but the pressure from Colorado and California has to make them think about total legalization.

Reactions: Dad
chaosinc

chaosinc

Everybody voted they wanted it just like they wanted Obama only thing is, nobody ever stopped to think of the repercussions. Now everybody's all up in arms because those repercussions are making there way around. #becarefulwhatyouwishfor by the way, I didn't vote for either.

resinryder

resinryder

The no grow section of the new law is unconstitutional. It was put in by mark hutchinson because and I quote, "Because law enforcement wanted it that way". News flash, what the fuck law enforcement wants doesn't override the constitution!! Nice try tho. What's really funny about this fucker is he's running for the Lt Governors office and is claiming he will "Protect your constitutional rights" after shitting all over patients and trying to sell us out to the highest bidders. I fucking kid you not.
The Nevada constitution says patients have the right to Use and POSSESS the plant. Not just pieces and parts. This even applies to new patients coming into the program after their bullshit cutoff date. A court challenge on this could be won easily.
Having said that, telling a patient that lives in the magical 25 mile limit of a dispensary they can't grow while anyone in that county further out than 25 miles is a violation of the equal rights protection granted under the 14th Amendment.
For example, over in Nye County there will be 1 dispensary which will be in Pahrump. Now, there isn't another town within 25 miles of Pahrump. So only patients in Pahrump would not be allowed to grow while every patient in the rest of the county can continue as if nothing ever happened. The Nye county seat is 165 miles away in Tonapah. That is an equal rights violation.
I've had a couple of constitutional atts agree.
The Nye county District Att and the Nye County Board of Commissioners also agreed with that and passed a bill allowing dispensaries but ALSO allowing patients to continue to grow their own because they don't want Nye county to become the "Epicenter of a constitutional rights violation lawsuit"
Next thing is this, there are NO LIMITS being placed on the number of plants a grow facility can have. f they don't have limits, why should I? Gonna have to check into that aspect of it.

Last edited:
morningdewd

morningdewd

not totally true if the dispensary doesn't have "your strain" that alleviates your symptoms you can still grow your own.

morningdewd

morningdewd

also I would not "register" with a dispensary as they may claim they are now your caregiver .you can only have a caregiver or grow not both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom