Medical Marijuana Are You Kidding Me?

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

Hindu kush gives me a raging boner

Grand daddy purp use to get this woman I knew dripping wet:opps: and it was medical.. maybe we need to cross the two

Close, after extensive lab testing the folks at oaksterdamn find Hindu Kush to cure the herpes. Very medical.

I should probably not post when I'm high.

The Hindu Kush was giving g21 a boner.... and growgod was getting some hottie wet with da gandaddy purple.... I got all mixed up. The wife was being frigid/cold and all that shi t was flying around my melon.... fuck now I'm confused again.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Cannabis is not a cure but a helper...this a part of the Naturopathic program... herbology... nothing fancy... Wholistic... supplement your program... cannabis helps,is not a panacea...a supplement to a Wholistic program...no special regime... folks wake up...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yeah bro I'm in DC...the hell hole... the swamp......but I'm doing the best to put the grizza out ...almost 30 yrs here...none have done what I have done... guerilla grower...Rock Creek Park DC... doing best as can... suffering and smiling ...these folks gone crazy here... WASHINGTON DC!!!!Here...legal garbage...hmmm... gotta put the goods out as I always have... official gardener USDA...
cw... thanks

Greenbum

Greenbum

That's right ain't none of it better than good ol sunraised outdoor shit , u can't beat it . Looks maybe but not how it'll make u feel and think when u puff on it . This was a nice thread huh!

L

layzee

Arizona here. I would rather do without than get free weed from a dispensary .

And I'm not picky. Last time i tried dispensary bud, it tasted like poison and made me dizzy every time i stood up, FOR MONTHS.

I spam everywhere I can with reviews telling people THIS SHIT DOES NOT EVEN TASTE LIKE WEED. Its pure poison and proof that the masses are not human.i don't know who can smoke that shit dispensaries grow . I would actually prefer hay smelling weed, everything with a smell in Az dispos is NOT a weed smell. Pesticides, unflushed nutes, fucking stupid faggot sweeteners, moldy basement, plastic carpet... Milk and peanuts at the moment. Everywhere. Half the he buds smell like milk or peanuts.

I haven't seen a real, clean bud, not even reggie or mid grade, in several years of stopping in on these wack ass shops. They have gotten worse. There used to be mids. Now it's all pesticides nutes and sweeteners. The most popular dispensary, every bud smells like PEANUTS!! EVERY BUD! The 2nd most popular, everything smelled like sulfur. The 3rd most popular, everything smelled exactly like Botanicare Sweet Citrus. Next dispensary: Sweet Raw. Next dispensary Pure Blend Pro. Next dispensary: smells like Rubbermaid tubs, instant headache, teeth feel like they are falling out. Some people may think that's the good stuff, lol. Plastic tasting bullshit that makes your hands numb..

I've lost at least a dozen iq points just trying to smoke the shit from dispensaries! I have not been able to wrap my mind around it. This type of crap DOES NOT EXIST in my decades and decades of experience in the informal market. I used to think flushing was a myth, that there was no such thing as bad weed. Then i walked into a dispensary and got some fake weed for the first time! (fake hydroponic Tangie soaked in Sweet Citrus, which tastes like toothpaste and citrus RINDS)

Arizona here too, I 100% agree with you man.. we've been lacking. Grow Science just recently popped up onto the scene and actually has great product and I know for a fact they don't use nutes. But of course they're "Private Reserve" 50$ an 1/8 before tax, so we still have a long way to go. I'll stick with the WM black market that brings outdoor shit from humboldt lol.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Grow Science has not impressed me. I've only tried their motorbreath and it was like about every other strain I ever venture out and try. Tasted like rotten alfalfa sprouts and oak leaf mold. No shit that's all that's there. No sugar, no hash, no og no chem no sour no skunk no nothing. They call it earthy but its not the earthy i know. At least it don't taste like fukkin Miracle-Gro or bitter fruit peels so I guess theres hope. It just blows my mind as soon as I touch down back home I smell dank from across the parking lot lol. You cant avoid the dank back home. Then back in Az developing property and gotta get my herb sent to me.

I just don't understand that leaf mold bs, its everywhere, Svf, Cold Creek Kush, half the OGs and chems. Not cedar, not pine, not bacterial warfare. Rotten peanut shells. Theres a spectrum, from peanut shells to rotten oak leaves. Is it phytoremedation? What's in your medium bro science? Harvesting like rookies? Soaking up that peanut shell neem cake rotten alfalfa tips terroir?

Especially confusing when the bud on the display smells way better, like actual dried curing weed. I still have my doubts about whether this isn't some social experiment or something. Fuckers see certain people coming for the door and swap all the bud out or what? I've smelled dank in the parking lot and asked what strain is that. Smelled a hundred jars of dial soap and final flush and never found it. Lol ain't nothing made me question my sanity more than this nasty bud people eat up. Then I get my mail and all is normal. Weed still tastes like weed.

Been vaping way too long to discover that the only weed flavors I've never experienced, after fucking with hundreds of growers and growing myself on and off since 14, are coincidentally the only off-putting, non-weedy/hashy/sour/skunky/sweet/coffee/incense ones that exist. I've actually still got that motorbreath curing. Hold on.. Lol that shit is nutty as fuck. Not weed nutty. Not old school Chinese restaurant nutty. Rotten sprouts. I would have never brought this shit home on purpose.

Reef is another grow that does this. Some Jungle boy strains smelling nice and weedy on the display then they send you home wit some fake hash terp bullshit. Or a Bubba tasting like fish guts and grodan. Or Orange Zkittlez smellin like cheetos and blue cheese.

Since you seem to know a little about Grow Science, maybe you could find out why the hell the display bud smells like weed and the prepacks smell like nutty rotten tree leaves. I'm not kidding this is my biggest curiosity in the realm of weed today.

Last edited:
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

I wanted to add this. When I moved to AZ there was ONE delivery service whose weed was actually reminiscent of Cannabis strains. When I moved outside of their zone, I started drinking for the first time in years!

Is Cannabis a gateway drug? Shitty Cannabis is!

the rrock

the rrock

I went to 2 dispensaries or cannabis clubs and was impressed with all the pretty buds. Pretty buds that would damn near kill a cancer patient.I tried all of the so-called most expensive strands. YUCK I told them and they didn't like what I said. "YOU PRODUCT IS GARBAGE." When I got home I felt like I had been assaulted. WTF is going on with this trend of adding all kinds of chemical additives and God knows what the fuck else to the cannabis? Could it be the money that's fueling this?I predict that in the next few years some greedy growing fucker is going to kill some poor patient with this doped up bullshit that is showing up at the local clubs. I am glad that I found this site a few years ago and grow my own. So I am not taking my meds for about 5 more weeks. I WILL JUST GET DRUNK ITS SAFER THAN SMOKING THAT SHIT WEED.
Quality and potency should be more important than APPEARANCE.
man what state are you in,? hopefully its not the same everywhere

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s why as a cancer patient I grow my own shit! Organic soil with the least amount of ferts.
Agree that some of the shit out there is nasty as fuck!
The problem is the yuppies out there gentrifying our weed:) lol. Fuck do we really need so many strains?
Disclaimer I do run/work a commercial grow as well now and when I started they had 89! Fing strains? Ok wtf for?
Cut that to 15 and gonna cut that further to 10.
Need, sativa, indica , pure strains then few good 50/50 hybrids and one low thc high cbd strain and that’s all everyone needs. Fuck the cereal box colors s and taste. I want dank I get indica , I want good head high with citrus I get sativa or if I wake wake and bake I get a good hybrid . And for medicine I go for the low thc with a nug of indica for pain. I wish other growers wake up to this bs of multiple crappy nasty weed.
Cure, testing and certification is key, every batch is tested , for pesticides , mold and strength and clearly labeled. Then the dispensary is also monitored for proper storage and handling and representation of your grow.
I personally grow my own shit! But I grow for the masses with ethical approach that if I won’t use it, I won’t sell it. If it doesn’t appeal to me it’s gonna get destroyed.
Worst; watch the oils out there, here in Cali, I’ve seen rejected failed weed end up at processing plants for oil? Wtf.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s why as a cancer patient I grow my own shit! Organic soil with the least amount of ferts.
Agree that some of the shit out there is nasty as fuck!
The problem is the yuppies out there gentrifying our weed:) lol. Fuck do we really need so many strains?
Disclaimer I do run/work a commercial grow as well now and when I started they had 89! Fing strains? Ok wtf for?
Cut that to 15 and gonna cut that further to 10.
Need, sativa, indica , pure strains then few good 50/50 hybrids and one low thc high cbd strain and that’s all everyone needs. Fuck the cereal box colors s and taste. I want dank I get indica , I want good head high with citrus I get sativa or if I wake wake and bake I get a good hybrid . And for medicine I go for the low thc with a nug of indica for pain. I wish other growers wake up to this bs of multiple crappy nasty weed.
Cure, testing and certification is key, every batch is tested , for pesticides , mold and strength and clearly labeled. Then the dispensary is also monitored for proper storage and handling and representation of your grow.
I personally grow my own shit! But I grow for the masses with ethical approach that if I won’t use it, I won’t sell it. If it doesn’t appeal to me it’s gonna get destroyed.
Worst; watch the oils out there, here in Cali, I’ve seen rejected failed weed end up at processing plants for oil? Wtf.

I agree. Experimentation should be done outside of commercial growing then if it works introduced or incorporated.

Imo the biggest problem most see is that cashcropping weed is very different from what a small caregiver or personal grower produces.

There are two very different goals in mind. Commercial farming is mostly about quantity over quality but in my garden (and most personal gardens) it’s quality all the way.

There’s room for both in the industry but to expect quality at any commercial dispensary is like going to Budweiser and expecting quality. It just isn’t going to happen. If you want good beer you need to find someone who does it for the love of the product not $$$.

But Budweiser will always be a powerhouse and many folks who don’t know any better or have the money will fall back on them.

I’m trying to help usher in a grow your own era personally because it supports my business model. I feel everyone can grow for themselves it’s just the learning curve is steep for those who have never tried or put in the time and effort to do so.

That’s why I’m trying to build a brand that makes it easier. And at some point hope to make a video series or show showing exactly how to use all these products together to grow your own easily. By offering a small lineup of basic products on my shop site it will help new growers focus on learning the craft vs researching all the equipment they need. It’s a just works approach and hopefully it will have a meaningful impact on the industry.

Don’t get me wrong there is always something better but to offer a simple lineup of things that work together I hope to usher in a new wave of growers looking to grow for themselves. And once they get their feet wet they can then venture off into the wild without fear and test out the waters in various other growing methods that suit their needs.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I agree. Experimentation should be done outside of commercial growing then if it works introduced or incorporated.

Imo the biggest problem most see is that cashcropping weed is very different from what a small caregiver or personal grower produces.

There are two very different goals in mind. Commercial farming is mostly about quantity over quality but in my garden (and most personal gardens) it’s quality all the way.

There’s room for both in the industry but to expect quality at any commercial dispensary is like going to Budweiser and expecting quality. It just isn’t going to happen. If you want good beer you need to find someone who does it for the love of the product not $$$.

But Budweiser will always be a powerhouse and many folks who don’t know any better or have the money will fall back on them.

I’m trying to help usher in a grow your own era personally because it supports my business model. I feel everyone can grow for themselves it’s just the learning curve is steep for those who have never tried or put in the time and effort to do so.

That’s why I’m trying to build a brand that makes it easier. And at some point hope to make a video series or show showing exactly how to use all these products together to grow your own easily. By offering a small lineup of basic products on my shop site it will help new growers focus on learning the craft vs researching all the equipment they need. It’s a just works approach and hopefully it will have a meaningful impact on the industry.

Don’t get me wrong there is always something better but to offer a simple lineup of things that work together I hope to usher in a new wave of growers looking to grow for themselves. And once they get their feet wet they can then venture off into the wild without fear and test out the waters in various other growing methods that suit their needs.

Do it JWM2. I would definitely follow and could use the knowledge. I just recently visited medical dispensary and the strains looks and sound great. Bought two varieties and as soon as I opened them all I smelled was hay. Took home and smoked, so fn hazy and foggy, get like my teeth were going to fall out and horrible headaches. I’ve been smoking top strains for 25 years and NEVER experienced highs like this....EVER. I will never buy again.
Also why I’ve decided I must grow year round and start an indoor set up. I’m on board for the GYO movement!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Do it JWM2. I would definitely follow and could use the knowledge. I just recently visited medical dispensary and the strains looks and sound great. Bought two varieties and as soon as I opened them all I smelled was hay. Took home and smoked, so fn hazy and foggy, get like my teeth were going to fall out and horrible headaches. I’ve been smoking top strains for 25 years and NEVER experienced highs like this....EVER. I will never buy again.
Also why I’ve decided I must grow year round and start an indoor set up. I’m on board for the GYO movement!!

That’s what I’m trying to do now. It’s been slow going in the beginning. The rack isn’t really taking off with consumers yet but I have faith.

I use one myself and have others out there with family and friends and we all love it.

I originally built it for my own use and for a couple friends to use in their homes so they don’t have to dedicate a whole room to it and it just sorta evolved from there into a business and brand.

Lots of prototyping and failures along the way but the product now is solid.

I may end up marketing more towards small startup commercial growers (without the bells and whistles) so they can have a solid racking system that’s a good foundation to build upon and still offer the large commercial grow racks and home user consumer models as well.

This all started with a product I’m struggling to get produced now called The Growing Pot. It’s an expandable potting system that eliminates the need to transplant. It also can be used in any number of grow applications such as hydro, soil, or even a hybrid if someone was so inclined. I’ve been working on it since January and am now ready to move forward with it if I can have it produced. Here’s a link to it so you can check out the prototype:

Let me know what you think of it. I’ve spent countless hours designing and creating it and it’s a simple design that I feel will usher in a new way of container gardening.

The first time I used it, it felt right. I’ve transplanted thousands of plants in my life and it always felt wrong. The first time I used this I knew it was the ideal solution. No mess and no transplant shock.

A commercial grower could transplant thousands of plants in a day without the need for extra personnel to do so. It’s really very neat imo. I’ll let you decide for yourself what you think of it.

Top Bottom