MediHarvest.com Online Medical Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

The fact of the matter is that most people do not understand what it costs to produce good buds. Good cali hydro costs a shit load of money just to grow. Pay $1000 plus electric bills for a few months to grow your herb and see what you charge your patients...

If you want outdoor weed fine.. But if you want to goods you gotta step up.. And yeh few suckers are paying 85 and 1/8 in the shops, but tons are paying 60-75 and happy. The fact of the matter is if its kill, you'll somke less and use less.

Greyskull

Greyskull

So lets smoke some of our 85 an 1/8 purple and thank god we grow~!:rollj:

Monkey:animal0057:

I'll be burning a fat rasberry kush bowl.. got to make sure its ready for my patients.
grower tested. patient approved. :party0045:

T

TheMadHatter

I dont mean to be negative but there are already to many clinics and this just seems dumb. what is marijuana comeing to with new sites like budtrader and now a clinic online among like 5 other sites that slip my mind. This is not good for the movement. it really is all about the money i guess. I mean I like a buck as much as the next guy, this is getting alittle ridiculous tho.

L

Lost

Yea, but you live in an area with clubs. Not all areas of Cali have clubs...

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

The fact of the matter is that most people do not understand what it costs to produce good buds. Good cali hydro costs a shit load of money just to grow. Pay $1000 plus electric bills for a few months to grow your herb and see what you charge your patients...

If you want outdoor weed fine.. But if you want to goods you gotta step up.. And yeh few suckers are paying 85 and 1/8 in the shops, but tons are paying 60-75 and happy. The fact of the matter is if its kill, you'll somke less and use less.

I agree with that.
The electric cost's are insane. And the soil,nutes,time,etc.
I do it for the love of it and to know I am smoking good clean herb.
There is not a lot of money in it for a legit medical patient.
So I work for my money. And grow as a hobby and for my smoke.

J

Jalisco Kid

If you want outdoor weed fine.. But if you want to goods you gotta step up.. [/QUOTE

Why people feel this way I do not know. My top 3 herbs ever I smoke were outdoors. Proably 7 out of 10 were outdoor. The kushes and chems are not even in the same boat as my top 3. suerte JK

L

Lost

JK - I understand what you mean to a point. Im from Hawaii and con vouch for the outdoor there. The point is, most clubs are looking for indoor. So are most customers. I honestly think most indoor is better than most outdoor.

Edit: Also, indoor costs alot more to produce. If your doing hydro, then even more..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey JK, just curious what are your top 3??

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

If you want outdoor weed fine.. But if you want to goods you gotta step up.. [/QUOTE

Why people feel this way I do not know. My top 3 herbs ever I smoke were outdoors. Proably 7 out of 10 were outdoor. The kushes and chems are not even in the same boat as my top 3. suerte JK

Yes but the amount of people that grow dank out door's in so cal is limited.
Lot's of peep's growin outdoor's It's just not dank.
It is a different deal altogether.
I can grow some dank indoor's (IMO)
The few times I attempted to grow outdoor's.
I would not even smoke it.
Some thing else I must learn.

J

Jalisco Kid

I lived in Kauai in 76-77 there was some herb going around Kapaa called crystal that sent a few people to the hospital from anxiety attacks. I had friends come over and say they trust me but still wanted to go to the docs. The second was some P haze from T. Hill.Almost cried when I smoked my last spliff. The other was some gold from Gue. I was hitchhiking to college and a guy picked me up. We smoked a pinner. I was so blazed I just went to the library. My new found friends showed up 10 min later. We ended up going to their house in TJ and got cola'd out while blazing on some fine herb. Needless to say that was the beginning of a profitable friendship. JK

D

Doc Knowledge

MediHarvest.com

Hey, you guys are right, $85 an 1/8th is way too pricey and that was my exaggerated point. We sell minimum 1/4s to keep shipping costs in line. We don't have security issues, brick and mortar building, etc. We are generally cheaper than any club I've been in.
Try paying a lawyer to become legit, set up a web site and acquire product. That is pricey, have your lawyer on retention with an injunction ready to file for a test case and that is out of site. Thats where we are.
We are boutique and only accept the finest products from our collective members. Our menu will change rapidly and often. Members who produce more than they need can legally sell back to the collective,
We are not a rip off, I am a retired old guy who has been waiting for this day since 1966 when I smoked my first doob. For anyone who joins and mentions this site I will send a free Tee Shirt and and an extra g for each new purchase. These are the real thing, no B.S. so far, we have not had a single complaint.
Doc Knowledge

1Medi
NP
Greyskull

Greyskull

amen.
i hear you man.
i know all about what you are doing (past experience) and i commend you for it.
lawyers.... thats the #1 cost right there. providing the best meds is not cheap because the best meds are not cheap. but they can fair, and fairs fair.

good luck to you

A

Alekiboy

Nice to see another option for Medical Users....
Good luck in your ventures....
Are you offering any discounts to Disabled Veterans?

M

MADISM

Good luck...
With shipping the product i'm sure you'll have the FEDs breathing down your neck shortly.

L

Lost

Not if they don't use the post office, I'd bet. Fedex, ups, dhl, etc, would all be within state lines and not the use of a federal organization. USPS would not be a good idea, lol.

fractal

fractal

Dudes anything more than $70 an eighth is total bend over and lube it up ass rapage. You guys down south keep hypnotizing yourselves, "it is worth 85 an eighth it is worth 85 an eighth" hahaha

L

Lost

Dudes anything more than $70 an eighth is total bend over and lube it up ass rapage. You guys down south keep hypnotizing yourselves, "it is worth 85 an eighth it is worth 85 an eighth" hahaha

Did anyone actually say that 85 an eighth was acceptable? 75 an eighth is a rippoff most times...

Greyskull

Greyskull

well when you are buying elbows for 4400+ you need to price it accordingly or else you go out of business...

what would you do in that situation - give it away for free so you can pay for it? right.... you wouldn't be in business very long. and then who are you helping? no one.

edit: i forgot, no one sells anything nowadays... everybody gives it away for karma lol :heart

Latest posts

Top Bottom