MediHarvest.com Online Medical Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GRAMTOWN

Majority of cali collectives are rip-offs. we dont need them. grow your own! Be happy dont give these shops scam u with $70 1/8s i can get a 1/4 oz for $80 all day on the streets. Quality better then most shops ive been to.. Kusk Korner II in wilmington,CA is a major scam. looks like a Mob investment fake names on every strain in there and 1/8s as high as $80 smh. they should be ashamed

H

Highlander

I don't know what clubs you guys go to but I havent seen $70-$85 1/8 for atleast a year! Most clubs in LA cap there 1/8ths at $55 or $60 and thats for TOP SHELF! OG KUSH! P.O in van nuys caps at $55 and GAM in malibu Caps All there best 91' OG kushs at $55 on most days but the Pure Kush can be $60! The days of $70-$100 1/8ths have been long gone for a while!

Greyskull

Greyskull

Majority of cali collectives are rip-offs. we dont need them. grow your own!

you can directly blame your 'unfair' pricing on those that do the growing for those that cannot. at least point the fingers at the true sources of all this miscontent, greedy motherfuckers wanting their ultilities paid in full each month.... :smiley_joint:

maybe you shouldn't be growing your own... you should grow more. make sure you dont have to pay full retail by OVERGROWING

isnt that the name of the game? overgrow the world?

M

MADISM

If the federal government considered it illegal then the shipping companies can not ship the product. They would be aiding in an illegal act. And since they operate in all 50 states they must follow federal laws and not go by state laws.

D

Doc Knowledge

MediHarvest.com

Regarding shipping. Product is legal in CA with DRs recommendation. A copy of the DR's recommendation is included in the package to protect the recipient. If the product is not shipped out of state it meets all Prop 215 guidelines. Attorney General said to follow state guidelines and they will not bust us. Product is also discretely shipped so as not to draw attention to it. We do not use the Post Office because it is Federal. Private shipping companies would have to have prior knowledge of products to be complicit. Think of all the prescription drugs shipped all over the country.
We are ready to file an injunction, if necessary, for clarification from govt. Insanely expensive, so we are of course hoping not to go there.
So far, over 150 shipments in first three weeks of business, not a single problem and not a single complaint.
Doc Knowledge MediHarvest.com

T

Time

Cali's comment maybe but still not enough to go into that kinda lengths and Livinglegend knows whats up for sure!

ya man this is not greedtracker.... the people frequenting this place are savvy and we just do not like being told that wonderful green apples that cost 1.99 a pound are being sold at 1.89 a lbs and consider yourself lucky because This would cost you 85 an 1/8 anywhere else.

Just a bad advertisement...
105 a 1/4 sent to your home...that is pretty much a deal if it is really the same stuff. I have seen some serious rip-off Cannabis-mail order stuff happening online...not one has been legit atleast for nugs!

So lets smoke some of our 85 an 1/8 purple and thank god we grow~!:rollj:

Monkey:animal0057:

LOL dudes prices are a joke.

215 User

215 User

I don't know what clubs you guys go to but I havent seen $70-$85 1/8 for atleast a year! Most clubs in LA cap there 1/8ths at $55 or $60 and thats for TOP SHELF! OG KUSH! P.O in van nuys caps at $55 and GAM in malibu Caps All there best 91' OG kushs at $55 on most days but the Pure Kush can be $60! The days of $70-$100 1/8ths have been long gone for a while!

Hint...Hint....

If you pay more than that you are a club groupie fo sho.

B

bill m

Is your Marijuana prescribed for people with Epilepsy?
I've had Epilepsy for over 40 years. Is there a type of MJ
that I should concentrate on? Past friends have been
selling me "diesel".Good/Bad, otherwise?
Please respond to my email address.

Thanks,
Bill

D

Doc Knowledge

Bill,
I would consult with your doctor. I am not sure what reaction you would have and not sure what effect would benefit you.
Doc Knowledge
P.S. I sent out two Tee Shirts and packed extra weight in each order for two new members who mentioned seeing MediHarvest.com here.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

I just wanna say for the record rare Chinese my ass!
U know ppl will acctually believe that shit when u tell em stuff like that. Its just a trait like anything else. It happens all the time not just some fukin magical chinese bullshit. Stop spreading misinformation.
Shots of Mota's Grendel taken 10 mins ago.

100 1298
100 1302
100 1307
100 1309
D

Doc Knowledge

Kuntjoose

KJ,
I commend you on your knowledge of the plant. My friends and I were going to call it "Siamese Twin Plant", but thought "Rare Chinese Fan Bud" sounded more exotic. We can get most strains to pop fan buds by controlling bud blood infusion, PH drop, ultra low temps, MH to HPS switch and in general premium growing conditions. In reality the plant you see as "Fan Leaf Bud" is a Celtic Blue x Belladona cross we have stabilized for 4 years now. I love that strain for its amazing citrus aromas and lost in space feeling. On the site we would advertise it for what it actually is. You will notice that Doc Knowledge has a sardonic side and waits to see who recognizes him for it.
Kuntjoose, MediHarvest.com would like to offer you a free Tee shirt with our logo on it. Send a private message and we will get it to you.
By the way, great pics
Doc Knowledge

23feb
D

Doc Knowledge

Questions arose over how to pay. As this is online only we accept Credit Cards. Your payments are secure, we only get limited info about you, the bank deals directly with the credit card company.
MediHarvest.com offers a 10% permanent discount to AIDS, HIV, CHEMO patients along with AARP members. If you don't fall into those categories you can still request a compassionate discount rate. Just send an explanation with your Dr.s recommendation.
As to Celtic Blue and Celtic Stones relationship, I got Celtic Blue, Celtic Star and Celtic Stone at the same time. All were somewhat similar, tall straight plants, huge buds.
Doc Knowledge

fractal

fractal

I understand 60 day +, ultra low yield kush or 120 day haze being 70 an eighth though. If it's perfect.

D

Doc Knowledge

Heres a couple of additions to our menu, we just got in some Blue Dream and White Widow. After all these years I still like the flavor of White Widow. We are working on a new page on our website for comments from members, announcements, links, etc.
Here are pics of the White Widow and Blue Dream. I reached in the barrel and pulled out some typical buds for the shots.
MediHarvest.com provides only the best to its members.
Doc Knowledge

BDREAM
White Widow
J

Jalisco Kid

I was told if you have nothing nice to say say nothing. But paying someone these prices who are hiding behind medicinal needs of others is crap. Those who say this is a good service for those away from a dispensary need to reexamine their options.At least pay your local whore and keep your money in town. caveat emptor JK

L

Lost

JK - You think 105 a quarter to your door is too much? Honestly? I dunno, sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I know clubs in OC that charge up to 75 and eighth... Are people thinking they are charging 105 and eighth? I dunno what the disconnect is. Its basically 50 an 1/8th plus 5 bucks. Whats the big deal, it even came right to your door?!

Dunno, I don't have anything to do with these guys and it seems like people just want to bitch about their service.

:spacecraft:

Top Bottom