Meeks' 2013 Dapper Grow Log

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey Farmers!! :D It's a new year and so I thought I would make a new thread beginning with some new genetics in the garden! This year I plan on doing a bunch more clone runs from the keeper stock plants I have accumulated in 2012 from seed growing and a couple other new strains might make an appearance later in the year if all goes well.

As usual, I like to start off with a few dabs before gardening, so here is a picture of a couple grams of Alien Shatter I made over the holidays:
Meeks 2013 dapper grow log 2

In the flowering room right now I have White Fire Alien and Alien Grapevine, so if you haven't seen my other grow log documenting those from the beginning, check it out here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/alien-genetics-grow-log-from-seed-pure-coco-co2.50056/ I am going to keep posting pictures from that grow in that older thread, and start this thread fresh with new life!

First up on my 2013 list, some White Skunk seeds! These seeds have been calling to me ever since I got them, but I wanted to make sure I have everything in the grow room running smoothly and make sure my carbon filters were keeping smell in check before I popped them. ODB highly recommended this strain from OGRaskal to me after he grew it, so I am pumped to see if I can get lucky with a stinky girl like he said he found! They are feminized, and I have decided to try to germinate 8 beans, in the hopes that I will get 6 or 7 very strong plants to fill my trays up nicely! Obviously there won't be much action at all in this thread for a few weeks since I literally just took the seeds out of storage, but this should be a really exciting run once it gets going! It will be my first time running both trays as the same strain, a seed monocrop!

Here is a picture of the 8 largest seeds from the pack that will eventually become my White Skunk crop:
Meeks 2013 dapper grow log

I have VERY high hopes for this OGRaskal creation, which I believe is his 'Old Skool SuperSkunk' x 'The White'

Grab a spot and get comfortable farmers, this show is just getting started!!

-Meeks:cool:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them beans look hella proper. Did u get a pack of the White Strawberry also? I'm still chasing some of them White Master Kush seeds still. Always seemed to miss them on the drops. Best of luck with ur grows in 2013.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Farmers!! :D It's a new year and so I thought I would make a new thread beginning with some new genetics in the garden! This year I plan on doing a bunch more clone runs from the keeper stock plants I have accumulated in 2012 from seed growing and a couple other new strains might make an appearance later in the year if all goes well.

As usual, I like to start off with a few dabs before gardening, so here is a picture of a couple grams of Alien Shatter I made over the holidays:
View attachment 282108

In the flowering room right now I have White Fire Alien and Alien Grapevine, so if you haven't seen my other grow log documenting those from the beginning, check it out here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/alien-genetics-grow-log-from-seed-pure-coco-co2.50056/ I am going to keep posting pictures from that grow in that older thread, and start this thread fresh with new life!

First up on my 2013 list, some White Skunk seeds! These seeds have been calling to me ever since I got them, but I wanted to make sure I have everything in the grow room running smoothly and make sure my carbon filters were keeping smell in check before I popped them. ODB highly recommended this strain from OGRaskal to me after he grew it, so I am pumped to see if I can get lucky with a stinky girl like he said he found! They are feminized, and I have decided to try to germinate 8 beans, in the hopes that I will get 6 or 7 very strong plants to fill my trays up nicely! Obviously there won't be much action at all in this thread for a few weeks since I literally just took the seeds out of storage, but this should be a really exciting run once it gets going! It will be my first time running both trays as the same strain, a seed monocrop!

Here is a picture of the 8 largest seeds from the pack that will eventually become my White Skunk crop:
View attachment 282102

I have VERY high hopes for this OGRaskal creation, which I believe is his 'Old Skool SuperSkunk' x 'The White'

Grab a spot and get comfortable farmers, this show is just getting started!!

-Meeks:cool:

meeks this picture of the seeds is awesome.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Thanks for the starting support everyone, I will reply individually over the weekend when I have time hopefully! Tonight I just wanted to upload a couple pictures since I don't have much time.

All 8 White Skunk seedlings are germinated (within 48 hours above media) and 7 out of 8 have shed their seed casings and are growing their first set of true leaves now! One seedling might end up a day behind, but seems to be on track enough so far that I think it will catch up.

I managed to gently rescue some of the seed casings without separating the two halves and so I thought I would take a picture of that for everyone because they look pretty cool and I haven't seen any pictures like this before.

IMG 7130

And then of course I have been smoking some Alien BHO to pass the time while the seedlings get going full speed.

IMG 7079

Thanks for checking out my new grow log, find a seat an get comfortable!

-Meeks:)

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Super stoked on these White Skunks! They are very vigorous, all showing above media within 48 hours of being taken out of cold storage, and 7 out of 8 showing within an hour of each other!

I took some photos while working in the hydroponic tomato greenhouse today, things have been moving along steadily and we are harvesting crates of happy healthy bright red tomatos a couple times a week to sell at farmers markets! I thought everyone might enjoy seeing an update, since the last set of photos I took was before the fruit had any color!

IMG 7146
IMG 7147
IMG 7160
IMG 7161
IMG 7162

-Meeks:D

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looking good Meeks!! Some tasty looking shatter bro.. Hope you find something special in those WS beans homie... Here for the show and best of luck findi.g the dank...!! ~ODB~

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Shaping up to be a great thread already Meeks! I really dig the tasty pics.

Question on tomatoes (just curious): If these were growing in our backyard, would you only pick them individually as they ripen (fully red), or can you pick them all at once and let the green ones ripen indoors (window sill, or paper bag)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom