meet the honeycomb

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@connoisseurde420 this run was on mixed salts, not jacks. I am sure it would have been just as fine on the jacks though.

@stonestacker - roughly 2 months under 600's. Then wheeled in to the big room where they had double stacked sunmaster 7500k thousands over Philips single ended 600w 400v GP (greenpower).

@green punk yeah man with RA. Flyers showed up week 1 with the usual phantom deficiencies. Huge bummer. I started hitting them with foliar pack every week religiously. I probably went through 8 kilos, but I left one plant untreated to see what would happen, and honestly I can say the 8 kilos was well worth it's weight in gold. The one that got no treatment was totally fucked at the end. I think it did maybe 1/2 potato if that. All the leaves were yellow and falling off and the flowers never fully developed.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

@connoisseurde420 this run was on mixed salts, not jacks. I am sure it would have been just as fine on the jacks though.

@stonestacker - roughly 2 months under 600's. Then wheeled in to the big room where they had double stacked sunmaster 7500k thousands over Philips single ended 600w 400v GP (greenpower).

@green punk yeah man with RA. Flyers showed up week 1 with the usual phantom deficiencies. Huge bummer. I started hitting them with foliar pack every week religiously. I probably went through 8 kilos, but I left one plant untreated to see what would happen, and honestly I can say the 8 kilos was well worth it's weight in gold. The one that got no treatment was totally fucked at the end. I think it did maybe 1/2 potato if that. All the leaves were yellow and falling off and the flowers never fully developed.
Just with the foliar not the root as well? Root pack not useful after week three?

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I was just wondering, thought I saw a post saying you went back to jacks but that might have been another grow or another time frame. I use raw salts might change to coco from peat. Would be kind if you dropped the profile you used. Good to see your still rocking it over there.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I was wondering if you were playing with my tanks again? JK

They re currently collecting dust but may put them in to action again later this year. I am currently working on a modular system...

stonestacker

stonestacker

So Cap if you don't mind and have the time. Do you chill your DTW reservoir? I don't find a lot on DTW here. Mine is staying @ 73 deg. most of the time. in the past it has gotten hotter so I put frozen 1 gal. jugs in it pain in the ass. I go through 55 gal. a week with your microbes. am I safe in this rang? It seems to work well so far.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So Cap if you don't mind and have the time. Do you chill your DTW reservoir? I don't find a lot on DTW here. Mine is staying @ 73 deg. most of the time. in the past it has gotten hotter so I put frozen 1 gal. jugs in it pain in the ass. I go through 55 gal. a week with your microbes. am I safe in this rang? It seems to work well so far.

no I never chill my DTW reservoirs.

G

gettogro

Nice tree cap, are those 32 gallon cans you used? I a currently switching over to DTW coco seeing your tree gives me some motivation, thanks.
What temp r you keeping the res for feeding?
RA= root aphids???

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Nice tree cap, are those 32 gallon cans you used? I a currently switching over to DTW coco seeing your tree gives me some motivation, thanks.
What temp r you keeping the res for feeding?
RA= root aphids???

Hey buddy those are 28 gallon brutes with the screw on dolly on the bottom.
Res temps were just room temp. My res was in the room on this one and I just hand watered them like every other day.
RA= root aphids... yep.

How hot can they get safely without causing problems?

80's. Warmer water actually will cause plants to uptake more nutes.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Very interested in the white buckets on rollers. Would like to use smaller containers though....

vangs

vangs

Hey buddy those are 28 gallon brutes with the screw on dolly on the bottom.
Res temps were just room temp. My res was in the room on this one and I just hand watered them like every other day.
RA= root aphids... yep.

80's. Warmer water actually will cause plants to uptake more nutes.

cap, im using your nute and roots pack, when i brew up a 5gall bucket of tea, should i mix it into my resivior with my nutes? or should i keep the tea separate also should i dilute the 5gal tea with my 55g ro resivior? basically whats the best way to use ur tea?

Shamus

Shamus

cap, im using your nute and roots pack, when i brew up a 5gall bucket of tea, should i mix it into my resivior with my nutes? or should i keep the tea separate also should i dilute the 5gal tea with my 55g ro resivior? basically whats the best way to use ur tea?
There's a whole section of the forum dedicated to his teaz.. Go check it out im sure you'll find your answer there

Latest posts

Top Bottom