meet the honeycomb

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

I've been recycling my coco and hydroton for years now. I see consistently good results, certainly nothing that shows build-up in my mix.

monkeymun

monkeymun

I don't know buddy I think I may have gotten some bad coco. I have been in chow for 2 years now and never had such shitty looking plants. I am feeding the same thing I have always fed for the most part. 1.8EC with a good formula. ALL my other plants look beautiful. Even others in different chow chow at another spot. My feed formula is the same everywhere, so I think it's the coco.

Curious as to what about the batch of coco it could be. If the EC is fine, that rules out an overly salty batch. Pretty sure it's not treated with any 'cides during treatment. So then what could it be I wonder?

ttystikk

ttystikk

What's wrong with reusing the substrate?

If we're using bennies especially, explain to me again why are we tossing a supposedly inert material?

green bastard

green bastard

Peeps be complainin' about getting salty coco, come to find out they throw theirs away every run?!

Aside from the cost savings, recycling means one less way for pests to get into my grow.
amen to that one....recycle as much as you can!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
SO we are steadily making progress over here. Made my light fixtures to have a nice clean double stack, got all the cage on the ceiling, and setting up plumbing for the tanks now. The girls in veg are way past due to be moving in, but I think I have enough space to accommodate them. :)

IMAG0649
IMAG0651
IMAG0652

sixstring

sixstring

sweet lookin fixtures dude,you need to patent that shit right thurr !!
looks like you could make any length a guy would need,and they look adjustable.

tweedy

tweedy

T

tngreen

strapped in, this is going to get good. Love those fixtures, how far apart are they?

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

way sick double stacks, and i cant wait see jks tubs in action!

ttystikk

ttystikk

That space is going to be the sickness; I'm ready for mind bending numbers, and I'm still not at all sure how one will walk around in there once it's full of plants. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing in action!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Damn! Is that a double carbon filter combo I see back there? Standard filter + max fan 10"? + the new phresh inline filter? Haven't seen that one done yet:cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom