Mega Plus 5X Butane 2037 Need Info Plz!

• Thread starter BigJer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigJer

I got Mega Plus 5X 300ML butane for $2.99 made in Korea. Has anyone used this brand?
Thanks

B

BigJer

I will let everyone know after making my honey oil with the Mega Plus.

D

DrGreenGenes

I will be wondering....that's an awesome price.... Korea tho? ugh...but we are Americans right? so who gives a F....! LOL

T

the_mad_hatter

it is a GREAT GAS,
i used to use it all the time.. was getting cases at $20

then lost access to it..
now im using Power 5x

G

ganjherbsmoke

Haha vectors made in korea and its the best so clearly the koreans kill it in the tane dept lol

B

BigJer

Here's the result

I liked it...great price $ for 5X refined butane.

Harvest 030
G

ganjherbsmoke

Ya very interested in what "a lot" is lol so far collibri is all I've heard anyone rep over vector and its not even in production anymore

T

the_mad_hatter

i prefer using Power 5x or Mega 5x to using Vector..

i have done taste testing on all three of those tanes about an hour after blasting and i do notice a difference.

M

MPcarl49

im pretty sure those other butane companys have more impurities in them dispite being 5 times refined...

VECTOR ftw:fighting0040: (collibri is triple refined if im not mistaken)

H

haole

Colibri might claim to be only 3x, but I personally would trust it more than vector.

Mostly because inhalant gasses made in asia frequently claim their purity on the bottle, some even claim medical grade, but experience tells me that they are lying. Were talking about nitrous here, and 50 shitty chinese brands are all very impure despite what the bottle says.

So I tend to trust gasses made in Europe for that reason. Pure austrian nitrous does not leave a residue or have a taste. Asian nitrous does. Asian nitrous claims an even higher level of purity than the ISI, yet is inferior.

So don't believe a bottle that says 5x+ refined... test it and assume its junk until you test it several times.

I'm suspicious of vector... the bottle is marketed dubiously IMO...

T

the_mad_hatter

Colibri might claim to be only 3x, but I personally would trust it more than vector.

Mostly because inhalant gasses made in asia frequently claim their purity on the bottle, some even claim medical grade, but experience tells me that they are lying. Were talking about nitrous here, and 50 shitty chinese brands are all very impure despite what the bottle says.

So I tend to trust gasses made in Europe for that reason. Pure austrian nitrous does not leave a residue or have a taste. Asian nitrous does. Asian nitrous claims an even higher level of purity than the ISI, yet is inferior.

So don't believe a bottle that says 5x+ refined... test it and assume its junk until you test it several times.

I'm suspicious of vector... the bottle is marketed dubiously IMO...

ahh,
this guy..

i like your style

H

haole

Follow up post to above:

Use xikar.

Made in UK.

And, they don't bother to claim its filtered any certain number of times (what the hell does "5+" mean anyway?)....

they do you one better, and promise "stable non-volatile impurities less than 30ppm."

Just ordered a couple of bottles myself....

Top Bottom