Mephisto Or Dutch Passion?

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Been thing about what I wanna do for my second go around. I'm thinking maybe running 4 plants total again. It's in between these 4 strains.

Dutch Passion - Auto Daquri Lime or Orange bud

Mephisto- Sky stomper or Skywalker

Any thoughts or experiences on any of these?

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Stay away from dutch passion

Any particular reason why? Mik always thought they had been around forever & was kinda like the Coke of cannabis...

Mephisto really has what I want but I've had a few people tell me they are really hit & miss, & overpriced.. I honestly don't know, I do know as far as there descriptions go, the 2 I listed seem to be exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm def open to suggestions to anyone with awesome autos, genetics wise.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Stay away from dutch passion
I second that statement.except for theyr strawberry cough which was the only Dutch passion strain I liked out of many.theyr sky walker was piss poor.not worth the high price tag I paid wen it was first released but there was only a few seed cos that did fems at the time.i started useing females seeds.nl after Dutch passion.i would still gladly grow theyr grapefruit,northern lights and ice again no probs.the ice in particular was a good strong high yielding strain if I remember right

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

I forgot about this thread. I ended up going with Mephisto. Here is what I got

3x Skywalker
3x alien vs triangle
2x Sour Crack
2x Grape Crinkle
1x S.O.D.K

The freebies I got were
5x Stilton Specials

Looks like a enough brand for a few grows.

Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

I've been searching for Dutch Passion because I learned it was a Sativa now I read this

Is there such thing as a pure sativa that gives pep, uplifting & doesn't give off that hollow head high?

Top Bottom