Methods For Sealing Marijuana (smell Proof)

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

What are the best ways you guys have found to make your bags smell proof? Anybody ever gotten passed a k9 with a bag on them, or airport? Wanna hear your guys stories! Any and all info/commentary appreciated.

Organikz

Organikz

What are the best ways you guys have found to make your bags smell proof? Anybody ever gotten passed a k9 with a bag on them, or airport? Wanna hear your guys stories! Any and all info/commentary appreciated.
They sell skunk pouches...as far as them getting by dogs...i cannot attest but when it's in my skunk pouch I sure as hell can't smell a thing.

Organikz

Organikz

Buy a local peanut butter and triple bag and stuff it I'm the peanut butter. Cover and smooth it with a spoon. I don't know how large of carry on containers items you can bring. Get chunky so the xray just picks up all kinds of shit.

Try to make it legit sealed and packed. It's not considered an open c9ntainer.

O

OrganicPro

Buy a local peanut butter and triple bag and stuff it I'm the peanut butter. Cover and smooth it with a spoon. I don't know how large of carry on containers items you can bring. Get chunky so the xray just picks up all kinds of shit.

Try to make it legit sealed and packed. It's not considered an open c9ntainer.
Thanks for the reply man appreciate it! What about bigger amounts say a pound?

StandingRock

StandingRock

Dogs can’t smell through objects or liquids. It’s impossible. What they can smell is smell transfers. Like after you bag and package and wrap it the smell is on your hands and gets on the outside of the bag, keep that in mind as you wrap and bag and you’ll do fine.

O

OrganicPro

What's so funny? Save urself a reply next time u don't even have any useful input

xavier7995

xavier7995

Well, I sure hope you don't try this. Trying to take a pound of weed through the airport is a terrible idea regardless of how discreet you think your method is. That is a long stretch in the pokey for a small amount cash.

Just mail it like a normal person.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Only have experience with postal mail. But triple vacuum sealed wiping each layer off with isopropyl alcohol while wearing gloves. Wipe the gloves off each step too.

Also wrapped in brown paper in case the box gets damaged or opened. Maybe no one will open the paper and tape it up. That has happened.

I just learned to wrap the whole thing in a Mylar bag as well. But haven’t done it yet with years of success.

3 day priority mail pre made boxes they have are how I send.

No return name and address only the town and state of you can get it by and if anything out of the ordinary happens like a note to go to the post office or a worker wants to open your po box for you. Anything weird or out of the ordinary walk away. Package is under investigation. But no one is accountable if no one admits it’s theirs.

StandingRock

StandingRock

Holy crap I missed the pound part. Yeah please don’t do that my friend. In a very very small number of states a pound might only be a misdemeanor but you’ll definitely get trafficking which is almost always a felony. Just don’t do it.

If you absolutely insist on moving that much vacuum seal, clean with alcohol, vacuum seal again, clean with alcohol and vacuum seal again and clean with alcohol. Every alcohol cleaning should be hands, package. Everything. Ship USPS without a signature. Not Fedex or UPS. USPS needs a warrant to search your mail, the others do NOT need a warrant as it’s their property. Funny how that works.

R

redlife215

I know some jamaican dhde that takes big orders in his stow away bags. I told him it may have worked before but it only takes one time fkr it to nail ur ass with enlugh proof to pin u down. Yea safer to drive it or mail it honestly.

Top Bottom