Methods For Sealing Marijuana (smell Proof)

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

What did ole Forrest used to say "stupid is, as stupid does" Many other safer ways to move erb without invoking Federal charges. Some peoples kids man.
Explain then. Don't just make a claim and not support it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Explain then. Don't just make a claim and not support it.
All of the available options have already been discussed in earlier posts. No need to rehash forgone details. My comment was more of an exclamation that with all of the options this one (transport of weight thru an airport) was insane!!!

That is my qualifier and thoughts on this subject. IMHO

Mangano

Mangano

Only have experience with postal mail. But triple vacuum sealed wiping each layer off with isopropyl alcohol while wearing gloves. Wipe the gloves off each step too.

Also wrapped in brown paper in case the box gets damaged or opened. Maybe no one will open the paper and tape it up. That has happened.

I just learned to wrap the whole thing in a Mylar bag as well. But haven’t done it yet with years of success.

3 day priority mail pre made boxes they have are how I send.

No return name and address only the town and state of you can get it by and if anything out of the ordinary happens like a note to go to the post office or a worker wants to open your po box for you. Anything weird or out of the ordinary walk away. Package is under investigation. But no one is accountable if no one admits it’s theirs.
Funny how every1 was giving u bs while you provided the best info. THANKS alot brotha

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
triple bag with vegetable oil between the 2nd and 3rd bag if you are super worried

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Mylar storage bags are the best, by far. Vac seal, then into mylar storage bag, seal that. I've always used the "Can" brand, but there are lots of options. I'd go 7 mil, seal it with an impulse sealer. Mylar, unlike plastic, is non porous

Top Bottom