Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Mine flickered off and on for 8hrs. Glad it happened during lights out. Damn wind ripped 3 of 4 security lights down, huge ass tree limbs. But kept all the Detroit riff-raff inside. Must have been a slow night for crackheads in the D

incogneato

incogneato

Mine flickered and burned out one of my timers. Came to check on em and the lights were out...and hour before lights out. I'm thinking they never came on :mad:
Mine flickered off and on for 8hrs. Glad it happened during lights out. Damn wind ripped 3 of 4 security lights down, huge ass tree limbs. But kept all the Detroit riff-raff inside. Must have been a slow night for crackheads in the D
Never a slow night for crackheads in the D, they stick to the shadows and dumpsters she shtf lol

stonestacker

stonestacker

Morning.
I have kidney cancer and self treating with rso. After the kidney and we think all the cancer was removed. The rso is to prevent it from mastering to another organ. So after doing more research I need to get my rso tested to make sure the thc content is 65% or higher. My wife thinks because my cheap ass used trim instead of bud that it won't be strong enough. Wtf it's my life lol.
So my question is who do you guys use and trust around the Ann Arbor area for testing bud and concentrates.

Thanks and have a great Memorial Day.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Iron and psi are the only ones I know about. If go with iron vs psi.

What about using distillate vs rso? Distillate is between 90-99% the deepending on how many passes. No solvents, terps, ect. Pure the extract. Imo, distillate would be a lot better than rso that's made with naptha (per rick Simpson) or other solvents. This (rso) is also leaving unwanted lipids, waxes, solvents, and terps. But you may need certain terps to aid in the medicinal properties.

Last edited:
sun

sun

buckys @ superior
Unnamed615

Canappa

Canappa

Morning.
I have kidney cancer and self treating with rso. After the kidney and we think all the cancer was removed. The rso is to prevent it from mastering to another organ. So after doing more research I need to get my rso tested to make sure the thc content is 65% or higher. My wife thinks because my cheap ass used trim instead of bud that it won't be strong enough. Wtf it's my life lol.
So my question is who do you guys use and trust around the Ann Arbor area for testing bud and concentrates.

Thanks and have a great Memorial Day.

Sorry to hear about your cancer bro I have never got anything tested so I can't help you but I know if I had to treat something his serious as cancer I would use all my buds and no trim. Hope all goes well

stonestacker

stonestacker

Sorry to hear about your cancer bro I have never got anything tested so I can't help you but I know if I had to treat something his serious as cancer I would use all my buds and no trim. Hope all goes well
Thanks @Canappa . The trim tested plenty high. Just like me because I don't remember the # lol.
Good to See you hope life is dealing you roses. And your garden is green and stinkier.

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

Since our awesome thread got deleted I thought I would make a new fresh one! Only thing is I don't have any pics until I figure out how to upload on ipad2, not very computer smart:/ but let the show begin farmers lets see what you got!
I got some Chemtrail Cookies by Average Joe but have not put bean to soil yet. Any comments from someone growing it?

Top Bottom