Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

That's looks yummy! Thinking about getting me a press so I can squeeze some buds.
Just getting to the point I like dabbing. Don't know why but I didn't like it at first.
I still prefer flower, however i be learned to appreciate the stealthiness of it an it doesn't linger as long. I'm saving for a press. I want a good middle of the road one for small personal runs an experiments

Dewd

Dewd

I still prefer flower, however i be learned to appreciate the stealthiness of it an it doesn't linger as long. I'm saving for a press. I want a good middle of the road one for small personal runs an experiments
My nephew got a 20,000lb press and heat plates. Freakin sweet!
Squeezes average 20%-30%.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm in the same boat. I made some qwiso and its my first real dabs. I still prefer smoking joints but it has its place for sure.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Are those gg#4 or they're being guerilla grown? Or both, geurilla gorilla, lol. Sorry the canna coffee is kickin.
The two together atr space mutts, they were in hoop originally but them sons of bitches were almost 4 feet by may, too much work to deal with in hoop, so I literally took a snow shovel got as big of a root ball as I could an planted in woods, the one is easy at 10ft, not much branch in, some, but again it has receive zero aid, now the other one is a fruit punch, I've grown two out, both Hermed, anyway when I harvest I pluck root ball an toss in woods, well that fruit punch must a had some shit still on it cause there it is, I only know its punch cause I put my carhart bibs on an trudged in the back creeper like an found a tag by it. So fuk it, it'll grow. I do have a hood gg4 cut going now an when I harvested it last time I found two seeds, planted them an they both female. They indoor now. I'm not much of an indoor grower, hell outdoor either for that matter, but I enjoy it for the most part. learnin by mistakes.

Top Bottom