Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dago.Green

Dago.Green

Love the thread and new to the site and forums in general but just looked into such things from the midwest in general but as for strictly michigan...
-i have just picked up a 10 pack of Pineapple Princess f4
-my profile pick is my lemon cake cut (not sure on what number the cut is but mothering her out and may be able to identify in 2 or 3 months)
-Also working with a tora bora cut around 2(CBD):1(THC) (not sure if anywhere else has this)
-I know my Cannatonic X (perkins Cut) is also michigan only rocking 18%CBD and .2% THC her rocking a almost all sativa structure and high to her

(Photo: Lemon Cake when i first got her and a quantum kush sweet irish kush dom phono in the top left getting trained up and ready for the 20 gal)
Is this mr Ds Lemon cake?

Mattyfatty

Mattyfatty

What it be @ohthatguy8 ?? Thanks for the props dude. I try my best to do these fine ladies the justice they deserve. Always trying something new... Shame you can't join us at the expo, but looking forward to seeing you in clio... I'll save you something special

Those carts are an idea I stole from @Capulator and modified a bit for my needs. He makes some wicked steel frame carts that have a double net trellis and a top of cattle fencing, creating a caged bed on wheels with an overhead grid for anchoring yo-yo's.... so sweet. I couldn't get his idea to work for my space, but below is some of the work in progress. View attachment 510203
I wanted to avoid chopping up the wire shelves but the carts were flimsy without the steel frame for support, so snip snip snip, grind, grind, and they were done. The trays are 3x3, and some carts have one net trellis, others have two. Both work great. Maybe somewhere down the road I'll try the overhead grid/anchor point idea.... time will tell. Thanks for looking
View attachment 510205
Pre mini split

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get harvested product turned into extracts mainly distillate for carts. I know there’s ways to do it yourself but not looking to do that. I want to have it done right and quality. Paying with cash or donated product would be fine. I live near petoskey and am a cardholder. I would love to get some feedback on this. I believe this would be the right thread!!!
Also trying to get some new genetics to run. Any suggestions on where in Michigan to get seeds or clones or if anyone on the thread near me can lend a hand Id gladly make it worth it to them for the assistance.
  1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Migrower

Migrower

10-4 understand reasons ,Fair enough. So to pose a different question. Is there a way for one in Michigan to get harvested product turned into distillate? A cardholder IMO

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
10-4 understand reasons ,Fair enough. So to pose a different question. Is there a way for one in Michigan to get harvested product turned into distillate? A cardholder IMO
I highly doubt it, legally anyway. The state wants you guys to buy stuff like that from the shops so they can collect revenue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom