Michigan To Introduce Bill To Legalize Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Statel legal, i can possess 2.5oz per caregiver card. I am a caregiver for 6 people. Thus is am allowed to possess and carry up to 15 ounces at any given time.

So fvck the 10oz ruling. Lol and screw legalization. Big pharma and big tobacco will run every single legal small and medium sized grower out of town quicker than shit.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Statel legal, i can possess 2.5oz per caregiver card. I am a caregiver for 6 people. Thus is am allowed to possess and carry up to 15 ounces at any given time.

So fvck the 10oz ruling. Lol and screw legalization. Big pharma and big tobacco will run every single legal small and medium sized grower out of town quicker than shit.
Well I don't think the article has anything to do with that aspect. I read it as upping a personal amount from 2.5 to 10 oz. And if you can have 2.5 per patient isn't that for patient not personal?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's all personal until my patients pick it up.

I'll keep my 2.5/patient any day.

Cannis

Cannis

The article is referring to recreational use and possession. Medical use is 2.5 z per and up to 15 z for caregiver.

R

redlife215

Do people really want legal weed? U know it is gonna change everything for the worse. I know peopke have alot of hope for small artisan growers and and everything but i guarantee thay legal weed isnt what we want atleast not tge way they are drawing uo the rukes. It is gonna be big corporations monopolizing the industry and turning something special into a fuckin common commodity and allowing all the people that arent in it for anything more then the money whike pushong out all the real farners that put their freedom on the line

Dewd

Dewd

Is anybody going to apply for a commercial growers license when they start accepting them?

R

redlife215

Lol yeah have fum slending a ton of money trying to comply and grow legal just to watch the price of weed drop and u all the sudden find it almost impossible to sell ur weed cus tge marjet is so saturated. People in my area really thinl they will be able to grow weed lycratibely after all theese legal corporate grows start popping up. Good luck with that

Dewd

Dewd

Lol yeah have fum slending a ton of money trying to comply and grow legal just to watch the price of weed drop and u all the sudden find it almost impossible to sell ur weed cus tge marjet is so saturated. People in my area really thinl they will be able to grow weed lycratibely after all theese legal corporate grows start popping up. Good luck with that
It obviously won't as lucrative as the black market. But if it wasn't going to be lucrative nobody would do it. Like any other business, in order to succeed, it will take skill, ambition, a plan, etc.

R

redlife215

Nobody will do it once reality sets in. That was my whole point. When it becones federally legal itll be done. U might aswell grow tomatoes or strawverries. Yea u can make some money off it jus like i can make money off a lemonade stand but it wont be a livelihood unless u are growing fir a corp. I hear avocado growers are makong big bucks lol need to get on that or ginger cus weed is easy as fuck to grow and the turnaround is superquick the corp grows will flood the market when the feds legalize it. Thats why i say vote for chris christie or sessions, as vad as thay sounds weed should ve decriminalized not legalized and tha5 is coming from a guy that has sat in jail for weed. I know inma get alot of shot for this post but its my opinion

sixstring

sixstring

Nobody will do it once reality sets in. That was my whole point. When it becones federally legal itll be done. U might aswell grow tomatoes or strawverries. Yea u can make some money off it jus like i can make money off a lemonade stand but it wont be a livelihood unless u are growing fir a corp. I hear avocado growers are makong big bucks lol need to get on that or ginger cus weed is easy as fuck to grow and the turnaround is superquick the corp grows will flood the market when the feds legalize it. Thats why i say vote for chris christie or sessions, as vad as thay sounds weed should ve decriminalized not legalized and tha5 is coming from a guy that has sat in jail for weed. I know inma get alot of shot for this post but its my opinion
i wont give ya any shit on the post because its mostly true.but no matter how many big corps come in and start selling bunk there will always be a black market for the fire dank bomb dizzle :) it might not be 300 an oz but it will be enough to make an income.i tell my patients to go try dispos all the time,and when they do they always seem to bring me some just to show me how shitty it is .i always ask,why you bring that shit here,you want me to raise my fees haha.unless 20 jungle boys type growers immediatly move in and start slingin the dank i just dont see legal rec weed hurting small grows in the long term.but maybe im wrong.i would rather take less for my weed than to sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life honestly.

R

redlife215

I am talking bout federally legal which means real corporation cones in with real growers that have phds and degrees and they source tge besr cuts and put tge most money into greenhouses and shit. Tgere isnt a grower alive tgat can take a pkant past its genetic potential and it isnt that hard to do that especially when u have millions invested. What u are seeing is lil corps getting a few mil togetger to get a big warhouse or 2 i am talkong fed legal when they are buying 100 acres wkrth of swlf dep ghs l

Dewd

Dewd

If nobody does it then it won't get saturated. :) if there is no money in it nobody will do it. Except there is money in it. That's why we do it. People will make millions in this.

R

redlife215

Lol ok thanks for that input but tgere is money in it now that tge whole point of wanting to keep it illegal cus like i said before when is it federally legal we wont b avle to compete. And incase u werent aware just cus u grow alot of pot doesnr mean it cant ve a1 and the niche growers cant do it any better then botanists hired by phillip morris

Dewd

Dewd

Lol ok thanks for that input but tgere is money in it now that tge whole point of wanting to keep it illegal cus like i said before when is it federally legal we wont b avle to compete. And incase u werent aware just cus u grow alot of pot doesnr mean it cant ve a1 and the niche growers cant do it any better then botanists hired by phillip morris
I totally agree. Keeping like it is now would be awesome. But that won't happen. So what do we do now? As commercial grows start to pop up next year in michigan Phillip Morris will only be watching until the feds legalize it. That could be years if ever. In the mean time why can't we compete?

Dewd

Dewd

I am talking bout federally legal which means real corporation cones in with real growers that have phds and degrees and they source tge besr cuts and put tge most money into greenhouses and shit. Tgere isnt a grower alive tgat can take a pkant past its genetic potential and it isnt that hard to do that especially when u have millions invested. What u are seeing is lil corps getting a few mil togetger to get a big warhouse or 2 i am talkong fed legal when they are buying 100 acres wkrth of swlf dep ghs l
Dude your quotes are too hard to read. Proof read a little please.
Anyways you are probably right tho. We should just watch the corps like phillip morris get bigger. What the hell was I thinking? :)

R

redlife215

Lol yeah sorry my spelling sucks i must have sausage fingers

Top Bottom