• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Here is a recent harvest.

Warlock x Vintage 2006

Warlock is a famous plant by Magus Genetics and Vintage 2006 is an early CH9 plant with a cubed mix of Sensei Seeds Jack Herrer, Power Plant, Hash Plant and Afghani I believe the ch9 hybrid.

The seeds were old and in the original paper pack (later used foil sealed packs) and i had some trouble germinating amd as a seedling. But she pulled through that and a few nutrient stress/ recovery weeks we had.

Took 12 weeks to finish with the issues but she came out great.

Straight out of Flower Room
View attachment 860452

With camera flash
View attachment 860453

One of the many big top buds.
View attachment 860454

Fan and small loose leaves removed for harvest. Camera flash on
View attachment 860477

Camera flash off
View attachment 860478

Hung dry cut up branches with bud leaves intact 9 days. Jarred about a week now. (whats left lol patients have no patience).

Smells strong citrus. Tastes like pineapple and has a flying expansive head high that settles into a mild warm body buzz after a while. Not to be smoked before bed this one.
Dude are those like 3-4 gals? Your getting mad weight for the amount of medium. Wow

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dude are those like 3-4 gals? Your getting mad weight for the amount of medium. Wow

#3 nutsery pots hold a little more than 2 and a half gallons.

I start in 18oz party cups and transplant up to #1 (which are really 3/4 gallon) and then 3 for 5-7 days before moving to the flower room. 6-7 weeks veg usually. It can depend as you know with a perpetual garden.

And thank you. I have had a lot of practice. I still use all the gear i started with. Well except for replacements as things wear out.

I will show all the steps of my system in here as I can take new pics. I got a new phone this year and all my old pics are in an old laptop not organized.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Can’t wait to see how it’s done that a guy pulls that off 2 and a half gals gol dang!

Growing one plant at a time staggared over and over helped. I have had 100’s of different grows this way in a short time. As did adding the second 600 watt lamp. More light all over the plants from more angles.

When I tried other popular classic seeds I got pretty much the same results. Deadhead og, dinachem, blue dream etc. took about 2 years. Got about 2 oz in the beginning. It crept up. Potency and quality too.

I really dont do much besides bend the plants and tie down by week 2 in 12/12 and add only well water in veg and 1 bottle of fertilizer in flower when the soil mix depletes of nutrients. And I veg with t-5 flourescents and flower with hortilux super hps 600’s.

Just like the old grow books told me too. Lol. :-)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’m interested in your soil mix. The two 600 s help a lot mind you lol but you got somethin special going down in them roots for sure. I grew only 1 plant first time under a 400 but had next to no idea what I was doing. Had it in a Rubbermaid full of cheap potting mix and gave it generic 10-10-10 and harvested a good week or two early. Got 3 o s out of like 15 gals lol. Good times
Growing one plant at a time staggared over and over helped. I have had 100’s of different grows this way in a short time. As did adding the second 600 watt lamp. More light all over the plants from more angles.

When I tried other popular classic seeds I got pretty much the same results. Deadhead og, dinachem, blue dream etc. took about 2 years. Got about 2 oz in the beginning. It crept up. Potency and quality too.

I really dont do much besides bend the plants and tie down by week 2 in 12/12 and add only well water in veg and 1 bottle of fertilizer in flower when the soil mix depletes of nutrients. And I veg with t-5 flourescents and flower with hortilux super hps 600’s.

Just like the old grow books told me too. Lol. :)

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

You are a truly wise gardener MIMed. Props.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m interested in your soil mix. The two 600 s help a lot mind you lol but you got somethin special going down in them roots for sure. I grew only 1 plant first time under a 400 but had next to no idea what I was doing. Had it in a Rubbermaid full of cheap potting mix and gave it generic 10-10-10 and harvested a good week or two early. Got 3 o s out of like 15 gals lol. Good times

My first grow was fox farm happy frog mixed with 25% large perlite but later i switched to ocean forest with the added perlite. I used pro mix hp for a while too but missed the water only vegging.

I tried a few kinds of nutes but found that botanicare pure blend pro really works well for me. But i like the simplicity of just measuring in the shot glass. With kind i had 2-3 bottles and with powder the dilluting and incomplete formulas.

And mrs. Mmg knows the pure blend pro and how to feed the plants. Which will be useful sooner or later.

Oh and the plants i showed are now in mother earth groundswell soil. Which is sunlight supplies competition for ocean forest.

It has plenty of perlite and seems to work as well or even better than of.

I dont think the soil mix is as important as drainage and i dont think nutes matter much as long as they are complete. Although i like adding the natural based fert to the soil mix. Just feels right.

Madbud

Madbud

Dialed in MMG!:fire:

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is a Herijuana x Jack 33.

Bred with original motarebel herijuana from woodhorse seeds and sensei seeds jack herrer by ch9

We have had phenos that taste just like chocolate and like coffee.

Strong balanced effects and rare flavors from these seeds.

2C06ECB6 F3E2 4E82 B44C 7EE6C3A55F8B
D9165818 26F7 4F26 BC03 99755241292B
53FADD23 4A14 4E51 A2B9 7BAE43F5093D
6130D49B C83B 4D3A 9586 8B9104C5552C

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Got some plants ripening and others making some nice buds to share.

I number the plants but only in case there are more than one of a strain or cross.

So even though I have run many Blue Lemon Thai seeds this one is called...

BLT 4

I have seen foxtaily buds similar to this before. Sometimes they fill in a lot. They are so covered in resin when they dry you can just break a spire off and smoke it in a bowl.

She is on week 10. I tapered off her nutes a bit early and have been rsin her along with a low dose (5ml) Botanicare Pute Blend Pro Grow. The body of the flowers are dense and thickening and filling in nicely.

4F42DD62 F711 4F79 98CD 7ED8338EC454
C48463D6 9FE3 491B A4B0 483D635BC29C
65DB85C5 9556 4C6C 838A 14CB45295FF8
02B911EA 4227 47AA BFCC 78D1AC8D2F39
E00FF288 71EA 4676 A818 61762EC31098
AF8A7621 115E 49EA 9F95 0E548D042EDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom