Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We harvested the BLT #3 last night.

Pics
View attachment 861933 View attachment 861934 View attachment 861937 View attachment 861938 View attachment 861939 View attachment 861940 View attachment 861941

She felt unusually heavy. We wait til the next watering day to harvest so the pot was very light so the weight is all plant. The buds are heavy and dense and the pot is fully packed with roots.

Will do yield and initial smoke report in 6-9 days or so when dry and i trim and jar.
Damn bro. That blt is an awesome producer!!! Any herm tendencies with that thai mix in the genepool???

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Forgive if you have shared it elsewhere, what is your lighting source and wattage?

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Damn bro. That blt is an awesome producer!!! Any herm tendencies with that thai mix in the genepool???

Every once in a while i see some week 5-6 nanners but it is always grower error. I overfed the poor sensitive thing.

And the breeder likes energetic uplifting highs and bred for them and calls for an average of 8 weeks but i like to keep them growing longer for more potency and more balanced effects so i tend to go 9.5 weeks or even longer depending on pheno and see some weak pale little late nanners but like you said its the thai and the ESCD that tends to do that.

But i see very few seeds. And they are the best free seeds i know. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I had to look inside the quoted comment for your question. Lol

I should have put up my gear but forgot in the intro.

So glad you asked. I veg in a 3x3 tent with a 2’x8 bulb and a 2’x2 bulb sun blaze t-5 flourescents.

I grow in ocean forest with 25% added large perlite or now my store carries mothers earth groundswell which is comparable and has enough perlite as is. A little too much maybe as my mature watering cycle is now 2 days rather than 3 with the OF mix.

I start in 18oz party cups and transplant up through veg so i use well water only. Cup to 1 gallon to final 3 gallon nutsery pots.

After 5-7 weeks veg or so depending on harvested plants and space in the flower room they go to 12/12.

The flower room has 2 sun system 6” air cooled blockbuster reflectors and i just got solis tek 600w digital ballasts that have a bit more output than the galaxy ballasts they replaced. I run Hortilux 600w super hps and they look a bit “whiter” now. Like the hortilux video pushing their ballast.

According to growers house testing i get 15% more par with solis tec.

Oh and the only bottle i use is Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow. I feed a low to moderate dose each watering after about week 2 when the nutrients in the soil are depleted. I mix a gallon for each plant as they are all different strains and stages of growth.

Sometimes in winter i was adding a sun system 315 lec with a remote open verticle reflector but that is going into a new tent i am going to set up in the basement soon.

Too wordy but that should cover it. :-)

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.
Monsters!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Monsters!!

They seem to keep getting bigger the more I practice. :-)

And we got this girl last year. She was a stray and picked me in our yard. we named her Monster. Lol

FD317874 069B 4392 BD61 3A700AAD881F

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I had to look inside the quoted comment for your question. Lol

I should have put up my gear but forgot in the intro.

So glad you asked. I veg in a 3x3 tent with a 2’x8 bulb and a 2’x2 bulb sun blaze t-5 flourescents.

I grow in ocean forest with 25% added large perlite or now my store carries mothers earth groundswell which is comparable and has enough perlite as is. A little too much maybe as my mature watering cycle is now 2 days rather than 3 with the OF mix.

I start in 18oz party cups and transplant up through veg so i use well water only. Cup to 1 gallon to final 3 gallon nutsery pots.

After 5-7 weeks veg or so depending on harvested plants and space in the flower room they go to 12/12.

The flower room has 2 sun system 6” air cooled blockbuster reflectors and i just got solis tek 600w digital ballasts that have a bit more output than the galaxy ballasts they replaced. I run Hortilux 600w super hps and they look a bit “whiter” now. Like the hortilux video pushing their ballast.

According to growers house testing i get 15% more par with solis tec.

Oh and the only bottle i use is Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow. I feed a low to moderate dose each watering after about week 2 when the nutrients in the soil are depleted. I mix a gallon for each plant as they are all different strains and stages of growth.

Sometimes in winter i was adding a sun system 315 lec with a remote open verticle reflector but that is going into a new tent i am going to set up in the basement soon.

Too wordy but that should cover it. :)

Well I appreciate you taking the time. Fellow Solistek fan here. I run 2 600 watt digital solisteks in a 5 x 5.

I have been vegging with t5's for years. I typically veg 6-8 weeks depending on flower space as I run perpetual as well. I have a spare room I veg in. I'm rather limited with the new digzz momma and I bought as at the old place I had 250 sf between the veg and flower rooms.

Hey have you tried the 10,000 K finisher bulb from solistek?. There is a noticeable difference in frost levels and terp profiles. At least that has been my experience with the strains and conditions I have used it under.

Thanks again for sharing your strategy. :D My next run will be under a Fluence Spyder X plus

I have 3 600 watt solistek ballasts I will be letting go of once I get comfortable with led tech. We can talk if your interested. Only a year and a half old.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well I appreciate you taking the time. Fellow Solistek fan here. I run 2 600 watt digital solisteks in a 5 x 5.

I have been vegging with t5's for years. I typically veg 6-8 weeks depending on flower space as I run perpetual as well. I have a spare room I veg in. I'm rather limited with the new digzz momma and I bought as at the old place I had 250 sf between the veg and flower rooms.

Hey have you tried the 10,000 K finisher bulb from solistek?. There is a noticeable difference in frost levels and terp profiles. At least that has been my experience with the strains and conditions I have used it under.

Thanks again for sharing your strategy. :D My next run will be under a Fluence Spyder X plus

I have 3 600 watt solistek ballasts I will be letting go of once I get comfortable with led tech. We can talk if your interested. Only a year and a half old.

I like that spyder lamp too. But i got 2 new solis tek 600 ballasts for only $217 shipped from growers house at christmas so I cleaned up my blockbusters like new and will wait for lower prices on led.

I cant really change out bulbs to try the 10k mh as i always have plants staggered about a week or two apart for continual 1-2 plant harvests.

With the new laws here i may change things to a more conventional full room of plants grown together. I may continue perpetual but with 2 4x8 areas (the current space is actually 4x7) staggared with full grows from seed or clone in each space.

Then i can try out finishing bulbs and lowering temp and humidity during ripening. I did do that on my first few grows.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is my new seed germination set up. I got a seedling heat mat and digital controller finally for the cold room. It will be cold with air conditioning in there soon too as the veg room serves as the lung room adjacent to the flower room. 1 window a/c does both rooms.

Used to have the tortilla warmer under a desk lamp but new bulbs are too cool to heat the baggie with the coffee filter containing the seed inside.

So now its in a seedling dome and tray in the dark tortilla warmer. And the heat mat is set to 78 degrees. Fluctuates from 75 to 78 and has worked great.

6F325B62 3A92 4606 AF2B 34A26D105767
7F5C455B 25FD 4E65 8CAD 234945E33576

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have a bit of a fungus gnat problem that didnt go away with some extra dry time this time.

I am pretty sure they are in the mother earth soil I got last time.

The store i use closed down but i know the owner and he had me meet someone there for the bags. But it is now cold and humid in his warehouse and i should have driven to the city for properly stored soil.

I have begun making mosquito dunk water and give a few cups before feeding to each plant each watering.

I have never added any pest control and this is the least harmful thing out there. It should clear things up in a few weeks. I only see a couple to 3 flyers on a few plants so far. The bacteria in dunks should interupt their breeding cycle.

Only one gnat has shown up on a yellow sticky card. I hope between the dry side i grow on and the dunk water it clears up soon.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg tent last night.

136FC557 ACBD 4419 B381 8F4CA45448B7

Toxic Blue 33 almost ready to take next spot in flower room. CH9 Motarebel hybrid.
B1DE0434 2F01 4ADD 8198 185A5B10D818

POW 33. Kept her in the party cup too long. Used up her nutrients. Recently transplanted up to the 1 gallon. Another CH9/ Mota hybrid
C76C2E7C 0C7E 4495 A17A 1D38F03796B6

Blue Lemon Thai 5 recently transplanted.
0C762BC5 93F8 4875 B9F1 1444BC3A9495

And a new Aroma x BLT. Super fast plant. Vigorous and healthy!
E3EFFF0D FB19 4506 B366 45C36A2DDED1

Checking BLT 4 for harvest in a bit. Showed her back a page or so.

newh

newh

I have a bit of a fungus gnat problem that didnt go away with some extra dry time this time.

I am pretty sure they are in the mother earth soil I got last time.

The store i use closed down but i know the owner and he had me meet someone there for the bags. But it is now cold and humid in his warehouse and i should have driven to the city for properly stored soil.

I have begun making mosquito dunk water and give a few cups before feeding to each plant each watering.

I have never added any pest control and this is the least harmful thing out there. It should clear things up in a few weeks. I only see a couple to 3 flyers on a few plants so far. The bacteria in dunks should interupt their breeding cycle.

Only one gnat has shown up on a yellow sticky card. I hope between the dry side i grow on and the dunk water it clears up soon.
I got the dunks goin too.Its still hardly above freezing most days here. I dont know where they came from.Somehow they found me...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I got the dunks goin too.Its still hardly above freezing most days here. I dont know where they came from.Somehow they found me...

We are having more fruit flies and some kind of crawling water bug in the house this season too.

I admit i am kind of stressed. I have gone 5 years with only springtails and maybe a few gnats. Never more. But i got flyers when i water. Still only a few but we will see.

newh

newh

We are having more fruit flies and some kind of crawling water bug in the house this season too.

I admit i am kind of stressed. I have gone 5 years with only springtails and maybe a few gnats. Never more. But i got flyers when i water. Still only a few but we will see.
Some of the best plants Ive grown had springtails.The dunks have always worked in the past for me on the gnats.I get the fliers with my shopvac lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom