Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

Mimeds perpetual thread
Mimeds perpetual thread 2
Mimeds perpetual thread 3
Mimeds perpetual thread 4
Mimeds perpetual thread 5
Mimeds perpetual thread 6

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome setup bro. With recreational on the books you can actually posses as much as you grow as long as you can prove you grew it. There’s been some discussion about that lately with local legislators and law enforcement and it’s been clarified that is the case. Of course that doesn’t pertain to medical but I think you’d be ok because of it if you do go over.

Can’t wait to see how this progresses. Keep up the good work bro!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Awesome setup bro. With recreational on the books you can actually posses as much as you grow as long as you can prove you grew it. There’s been some discussion about that lately with local legislators and law enforcement and it’s been clarified that is the case. Of course that doesn’t pertain to medical but I think you’d be ok because of it if you do go over.

Can’t wait to see how this progresses. Keep up the good work bro!

Thanks man!

But i thought it was 5 oz now. Got any links?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's a crazy personal posession limit. My medi-license let's me grow 49 plants and have up to 7 pounds at home and half pound on my person in public. Add to that Canadas legal status, I can also grow an additional 4 plants and give up to an ounce to anyone anytime.
Nice healthy looking plants you've got there though. Thanks for sharing.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's a crazy personal posession limit. My medi-license let's me grow 49 plants and have up to 7 pounds at home and half pound on my person in public. Add to that Canadas legal status, I can also grow an additional 4 plants and give up to an ounce to anyone anytime.
Nice healthy looking plants you've got there though. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks i work hard at it. :-)

I will start documenting my method.

Here is my 3x3 veg tent.

481111A1 3901 467A 847B CE5793290632

It resides in the small room adjacent to the flower room and serves as a work room and lung room.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man!

But i thought it was 5 oz now. Got any links?

You can posses upto 10 ozs with the recreational statute.

Here’s one of my consultant friends on IG’s post.

769C094C 921E 4328 96FA FFB091C7BFFD

Now don’t quote me on it but several of us have been discussing this and there have been a few articles written by the Detroit free press and mlive that discuss this as well. I’ll have to find those for ya.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You can posses upto 10 ozs with the recreational statute.

Here’s one of my consultant friends on IG’s post.

View attachment 860424

Now don’t quote me on it but several of us have been discussing this and there have been a few articles written by the Detroit free press and mlive that discuss this as well. I’ll have to find those for ya.

Thats right. 10 oz at home and 2.5 in the vehicle. I have not seen rules on the new home limit but it sure would make sense.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What strains from ch9? I was googling them and found that was a brand not a strain in particular. Doh.

The breeder has streamlined his catalog in liew of offering bulk deals last while. But i have had many of his strains.

Currently growing

Blue Lemon Thai
Herijuana x Jack 33
Black Widow x BLT
POW 33
Toxic Blue 33
Citral x POW 33
Citral POW x Greenbud (accidental pollination)
Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

And in jars

Critical Mass x BLT
OG Kush x Trainwreck
Warlock x Vintage 2006
Aroma x BLT
Citral x POW 33

I have a catalog pdf i will look for. Pretty current.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is a recent harvest.

Warlock x Vintage 2006

Warlock is a famous plant by Magus Genetics and Vintage 2006 is an early CH9 plant with a cubed mix of Sensei Seeds Jack Herrer, Power Plant, Hash Plant and Afghani I believe the ch9 hybrid.

The seeds were old and in the original paper pack (later used foil sealed packs) and i had some trouble germinating amd as a seedling. But she pulled through that and a few nutrient stress/ recovery weeks we had.

Took 12 weeks to finish with the issues but she came out great.

Straight out of Flower Room
B209A6F4 825E 4103 B40B 88DDB6D20EC5

With camera flash
E8869625 8DA5 43D4 9D99 75D8C5FF69F5

One of the many big top buds.
4A2D2C08 791D 4E51 8D73 585AB079056E

Fan and small loose leaves removed for harvest. Camera flash on
3F97A355 602F 4BA8 B6CA 43EDA4FA25F8

Camera flash off
FAED047D C841 43F2 876B 0D23094AD9AC

Hung dry cut up branches with bud leaves intact 9 days. Jarred about a week now. (whats left lol patients have no patience).

Smells strong citrus. Tastes like pineapple and has a flying expansive head high that settles into a mild warm body buzz after a while. Not to be smoked before bed this one.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Here is a recent harvest.

Warlock x Vintage 2006

Warlock is a famous plant by Magus Genetics and Vintage 2006 is an early CH9 plant with a cubed mix of Sensei Seeds Jack Herrer, Power Plant, Hash Plant and Afghani I believe the ch9 hybrid.

The seeds were old and in the original paper pack (later used foil sealed packs) and i had some trouble germinating amd as a seedling. But she pulled through that and a few nutrient stress/ recovery weeks we had.

Took 12 weeks to finish with the issues but she came out great.

Straight out of Flower Room
View attachment 860452

With camera flash
View attachment 860453

One of the many big top buds.
View attachment 860454

Fan and small loose leaves removed for harvest. Camera flash on
View attachment 860477

Camera flash off
View attachment 860478

Hung dry cut up branches with bud leaves intact 9 days. Jarred about a week now. (whats left lol patients have no patience).

Smells strong citrus. Tastes like pineapple and has a flying expansive head high that settles into a mild warm body buzz after a while. Not to be smoked before bed this one.
Beautiful! How much did she weight out too? Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like she is in a 5 gallon pot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Beautiful! How much did she weight out too? Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like she is in a 5 gallon pot.

Thanks very much!

Its a #3 premium nursery pot (about 2.5 gallons actual volume) and She yielded 5.2 oz good nugs and a couple jars of bud leaf trim and loose or small buds. We make infused coconut oil for edibles with it. Gets cured right alongside the buds.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

9432E6C5 7A81 43A4 A717 2A96DF26CF9D
7C19D869 7456 4D93 BF48 93CCF1F733A0
AA498EB0 0A6A 4324 B04A 5DE4E6AD0DD6
6DD542C1 871F 4008 B9A9 5891461A8681
BB9C16BB 1D12 458B A15E 9B42136776E2
C9E99B94 3AD4 400C 94CF 93DF11BAB4E8
F1D3E9DD C6A8 4622 82D6 C32D5FC29B40

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.

Wow. That thing is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom