Misterdoctors Grow Log

• Thread starter MisterDoctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MisterDoctor

Last is "Shirley"
She is the one I've messed with the least.
No LST are any other training.

Shirley Flower Day 5 Pre Lollipop stem   Copy
Shirley Flower Day 5 Pre Lollipop top   Copy
Shirley Flower Day 5 Post Lollipop   Copy
Shirley Flower Day 5 Post Lollipop stem   Copy
Reactions: Ina
M

MisterDoctor

First time growing so if I over did it on the lollipopping or anything please tell me.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just a thought..I know space is a problem, but that Vipar looks way too close to the tops..Heat stress looks like it has begun to show..
Not trying to be a Dick..Just a comment..

M

MisterDoctor

Just a thought..I know space is a problem, but that Vipar looks way too close to the tops..Heat stress looks like it has begun to show..
Not trying to be a Dick..Just a comment..

Yeah I figured as much, unfortunately theres really nothing I can do about it. :\

M

MisterDoctor

Maybe you will have to take the Vipar away and flower with CFLs?

I cant really make the CFLs work because of outlet restrictions, so its really Vipar or nothing at this moment. So I decided to order a couple 6 inch fans to put inside and blow across the top of the plants

M

MisterDoctor

Unfortunate update everyone, but on week 2 of 12/12 schedule Shirly got too tall, I figured this would happen considering she was the only one I hadnt done any LST on. Zoe's drooping has gotten better but after taking Shirly out and seeing the roots I fear that the other two may be slightly rootbound. All in all the other 2 are doing quite well and I'm happy with the progress, started to see the first few pistils. Can't wait for buds to start forming!

20180323 080229   Copy
20180323 085032   Copy
Shirley too tall bent and broke   Copy
Down to 2   Copy
M

MisterDoctor

Heres the update my friends, anyone who cares to view lol

Day 15 of switching light schedule to 12/12, I think the stretch period is over but I'm not sure. Should I remove the pipe cleaners?

M

MisterDoctor

Both girls, trying my best to keep them as best from the light as I can, thats why I'm apprehensive to remove pipecleaners but don't want to mess with bud development.

Flower Day 15   Copy
M

MisterDoctor

Here's "Zoe" the bushier one of my 2 she seems to be doing pretty well.

Flower Day 15   Copy
Flower Day 15 2   Copy
Flower Day 15 3   Copy
Flower Day 15 Top View
M

MisterDoctor

And here is "Lucy" she's been a champ and taken some good LST.

Flower Day 15   Copy
Flower Day 15 2   Copy
Top view   Flower Day 15   Copy
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Unfortunate update everyone, but on week 2 of 12/12 schedule Shirly got too tall, I figured this would happen considering she was the only one I hadnt done any LST on. Zoe's drooping has gotten better but after taking Shirly out and seeing the roots I fear that the other two may be slightly rootbound. All in all the other 2 are doing quite well and I'm happy with the progress, started to see the first few pistils. Can't wait for buds to start forming!
Heres the update my friends, anyone who cares to view lol

Day 15 of switching light schedule to 12/12, I think the stretch period is over but I'm not sure. Should I remove the pipe cleaners?
I don't think the stretch has even begun..Batten down the hatches girls..LMAO
When they stretch for real..pipe cleaners will never hold them down..Get ya some plant wire ties or mason string to hold those branches in place..Training should not stop until 3 weeks in (more if you know how to LIGHTLY stress them)

M

MisterDoctor

@Buzzer777 They blew up in growth over the past 12 days and had just started slowing down recently and I see the bud development starting is whats making me think the stretch is ending.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@Buzzer777 They blew up in growth over the past 12 days and had just started slowing down recently and I see the bud development starting is whats making me think the stretch is ending.
I have had strains stretch..stop and then stretch again!! (Nitro Lemon Haze comes to mind..Blew me away)..
Good thing I flowered her in a spare bath tub room w/10 ft high ceilings ..LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom